Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-21-2009, 07:03 AM
New Fan

BL's Cameos - List 'em !

Bill Lawrence cameos (that I have spotted – feel free to add others!)

* 506 My Missed Perception – He’s in the staff photo, Along with all the cast and crew

* 602 My Best Friend’s Baby’s Baby and My Baby’s Baby – Bill and his ‘life partner’ are sitting in the waiting room when Elliot announces that Izzy has been born, but had to be taken to the NICU

* 617 Their Story – Bill Lawrence in the coffee shop, says ‘Oh, Her parents were mean’ after Jordan says her parents were mean to her.

* 704 My Identity Crisis – He is in the wave that Dr Cox starts, he’s wearing long Khaki shorts and a red top (he’s the second waver after Jordan

* 815 My Soul on Fire pt 2 – He’s Justice of the Peace, Vaaaaaan (Van is his Dad’s name) he also has the brilliant and self referential line at Janitors wedding ‘It’s now time to join these two as only the creator can’

* 818 My Finale – In the final scene, he plays a janitor placing J.D’s goodbye sign in the garbage bin – This also breaks one of BL’s rules – we shouldn’t see any other janitors
Old 06-21-2009, 07:44 AM
Elite Fan

Hey there, welcome aboard!
It'd be a cool idea to list all BL's cameos- there are a few missing from your list- but I'd rather see it done either in Bill Lawrence's thread, or in the Guest Stars thread. Please don't open new threads when unnecessary.
Thanks and if you have any questions don't hesitate to pm either me or Ash (Ellipsis).
Enjoy your stay on the board.
Closing.
icon: Permanent_99