Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2021, 02:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
been so long
Yep. As for the episode it was ok, and I think my favorite part was the ending specifically what was said.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

im not sure what happened to my netflix but it took me to season 4 which is weird because i have been uptodate just waiting for it to come back

alright episode, im curious as well bout ending

glad reggie helped them

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 02:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
im not sure what happened to my netflix but it took me to season 4 which is weird because i have been uptodate just waiting for it to come back

alright episode, im curious as well bout ending

glad reggie helped them
Is S5 on Netflix? I could be wrong but I think I read somewhere that S5 hasn't been release on Netflix yet.

Yeah, there's no doubt
Spoiler:

Same.
Old 08-17-2021, 03:42 AM
Elite Fan

"Chapter Eighty-Eight: Citizen Lodge"
Airdate: August 18, 2021

MICHAEL CONSUELOS GUEST STARS AS YOUNG HIRAM LODGE — Hiram (Mark Consuelos) shares with Reggie (Charles Melton) his origin story and how he went from a young Jaime Luna (guest star Michael Consuelos) to the powerful kingpin of Riverdale. Elsewhere, Reggie reflects on his relationship with his father. James DeWille directed the episode written by Brian E. Paterson (#512). Original airdate 8/18/2021.

source
Old 08-19-2021, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting to see Hirams back story he wasnt always like that

looks like his son in real life played young him

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 08-24-2021, 04:27 AM
Elite Fan

"Chapter Eighty-Nine: Reservoir Dogs"
Airdate: August 25, 2021

COYOTE UGLY — While helping Eric (guest star Sommer Carbuccia) deal with his PTSD, Archie (KJ Apa) is forced to confront his own past trauma in the Army. To find the Lonely Highway killer, Betty (Lili Reinhart) and Tabitha (Erinn Westbrook) come up with a way to lure truckers to Pop’s. Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) extends an invitation to Kevin (Casey Cott) and Veronica (Camila Mendes) gives Reggie (Charles Melton) a shot to prove her wrong. Madchen Amick, Mark Consuelos and Drew Ray Tanner also star. Gabriel Correa directed the episode written by Evan Kyle (#513). Original airdate 8/25/2021.

source
Old 08-26-2021, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

The new episode was ok. I'm excited for next week's episode.
Spoiler:
Old 08-31-2021, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

wondering why archie is having these bad dreams now

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 08-31-2021, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

"Chapter Ninety: The Night Gallery"
Airdate: September 1, 2021

MÄDCHEN AMICK DIRECTS THE EPISODE — Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) enlists the help of Archie (KJ Apa), Kevin (Casey Cott), Fangs (Drew Ray Tanner) and Reggie (Charles Melton) after she learns there is palladium underneath her maple groves. Meanwhile, Betty (Lili Reinhart) and Alice (Mädchen Amick) confront a trucker who may have been involved in Polly’s disappearance. Elsewhere, Jughead (Cole Sprouse) and Archie each confront events from their past. Erinn Westbrook also stars. Mädchen Amick directed the episode written by James DeWille (#514). Original airdate 9/1/2021.

source
Old 09-01-2021, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

I enjoyed seeing Jughead again.
Old 09-04-2021, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, of course Archie and his buddies are mining for that mineral and getting exposed to carbon monoxide, making them hallucinate. And of course he's working for the Blossoms in that mine. And of course Betty got all Silence of the Lambs on that truck driver, whom we're not really sure is even the killer.

Oh, and did you notice how the Night Gallery episode didn't just borrow its title from Rod Serling's Night Gallery, it even borrowed the concept of Cheryl introducing each segment with a surreal and macabre portrait of each of the characters. Question: How did Archie, Betty, and Jughead have those paintings made of them without posing for them? If Cheryl was trying to make herself even more creepy she succeeded. By the way, if you haven't watched Rod Serling's Night Gallery I highly recommend that you do. It was a horror TV show that aired in the 1970s and was basically like a scarier version of The Twilight Zone.

Can I just say that Jughead was lucky he got out of that sewer alive? You can't just fall asleep and wake up with rats all over you. The rats could've started eating him. So I guess everyone on this show is hallucinating, since Jughead imagined that Rat King guy in the sewer, who just turned out to be some totem. Archie is hallucinating more than anyone, but again, his Army experience is anachronistic. What, Riverdale too chicken to tackle Afghanistan or Iraq that they have to make Archie's war experience look like World War I trench warfare? Where the hell was he fighting, exactly? Nothing about this show makes any sense anymore.

I'm still guessing that Polly isn't dead and that Betty got the wrong man. Oh, and a nice little Coyote Ugly reference there. I liked that Cheryl and the girls performed Nothing But A Good Time by Poison. I didn't appreciate them altering the lyrics. Seriously? It's "I'm always workin,' slavin,' every day. Gotta get a break from the same old, same old..." But they replaced "slaving" with "sweating." Oh, come on. How hypersensitive can they get? Yeah, I already know what you're gonna say. "I see."

Anyway, next week the Pussycats return, but I'm not expecting much. This show works best when it focuses on the core four, the Blossoms, the Lodges, the Coopers, and the Andrews... or what's left of them. I'm still waiting for more Barchie stuff.
Old 09-07-2021, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

"Chapter Ninety-One: The Return Of The Pussycats"
Airdate: September 8, 2021

ROBIN GIVENS DIRECTS THE EPSIODE — After going MIA during the middle of her world tour, mega-star Josie McCoy (guest star Ashleigh Murray) returns to Riverdale unexpectedly. But it’s not until she reunites with her former bandmates Valerie (guest star Hayley Law) and Melody (guest star Asha Bromfield), that she opens up about the real reason why she’s back. Elsewhere, Veronica (Camila Mendes) gets creative after a surprise visit from her old friend Alexandra Cabot (guest star Camille Hyde). Finally, Toni (Vanessa Morgan) steps in to help Tabitha (Erinn Westbrook) and Veronica land a deal. KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart, Cole Sprouse, Madelaine Petsch, Mark Consuelos, Casey Cott and Drew Ray Tanner also star. Robin Givens directed the episode written by Ariana Jackson & Evan Kyle (#515). Original airdate 9/8/2021.

source
Old 09-07-2021, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ah, if there's one thing that Archie and Jughead love, it's lots of... pussycat.
Old 09-08-2021, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I watched the Josie and the PC episode, and it was ok. Looking forward to the next episode.
Old 09-14-2021, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

"Chapter Ninety-Two: Band of Brothers"
Airdate: September 15, 2021

GHOSTS FROM ARCHIE’S PAST — After hearing some unexpected news about his former commanding officer, Archie (KJ Apa) opens up to Uncle Frank (guest star Ryan Robbins) about his time in the Army. Veronica (Camila Mendes) comes up with a clever way to raise funds after Chad (guest star Chris Mason) calls the SEC on her. Finally, Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) and Kevin (Casey Cott) attempt to take control of the ministry, and Jughead (Cole Sprouse) goes on an apology tour. Lili Reinhart, Mädchen Amick, Mark Consuelos, Charles Melton and Erinn Westbrook also star. Robin Givens directed the episode written by Janine Salinas Schoenberg (#516). Original airdate 9/15/2021.

source
Reply   Post New Thread