Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2021, 02:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I havent watched the last 2 and probably wont watch for a while. ive been so busy with other things. ill prob. catch up this summer, idk. we'll see how this barchie situation plays out, im not liking it.
Now that mentioned it, after it comes back on March 10, the next time the show goes on break, it won't return until the Summer.

I do wonder if the CW isn't happy with the show, and they want them to retool things, because why else would they take the show off for three months, and keep the others shows on for the Spring?
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 05:22 PM
Elite Fan

"Chapter Eighty-Three: Fire In The Sky"
Airdate: March 10, 2021

A FEW GOOD MEN — Following in his Grandpa Artie’s footsteps, Archie (KJ Apa) begins to recruit Riverdale’s new volunteer fire department. Toni’s (Vanessa Morgan) attempt to lure Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) out of Thornhill and back into daily life in Riverdale leads to more tension between the two. Elsewhere, Betty (Lili Reinhart), Alice (Mädchen Amick) and Kevin’s (Casey Cott) latest investigation leads them into conflict with Hiram (Mark Consuelos). Finally, as Veronica (Camila Mendes) comes up with a risky plan to support Riverdale’s local businesses, Jughead (Cole Sprouse) and Tabitha (Erinn Westbrook) begin to unravel an old mystery surrounding some strange sightings in the town. Charles Melton and Drew Ray Tanner also star. Gabriel Correa directed the episode written by Ted Sullivan (#507). Original airdate 3/10/2021.

source
Old 03-10-2021, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

I enjoyed the Jughead, Tabitha, and Jughead/Tabitha stuff.

Looking forward to the next episode.
Old 03-17-2021, 05:48 AM
Elite Fan

"Chapter Eighty-Four: Lock & Key"
Airdate: March 17, 2021

THE QUEEN OF CHAOS STRIKES AGAIN — A big announcement forces everyone to take stock of their current lives. Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) sets a risky plan in motion after learning some surprising news about Toni (Vanessa Morgan). Jughead (Cole Sprouse) tries to make sense of a strange encounter he had. Kevin (Casey Cott) and Fangs (Drew Ray Tanner) make a big decision about their future together. KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes, Mädchen Amick and Charles Melton also star. Rachel Talalay directed the episode written by Arabella Anderson (#508). Original airdate 3/17/2021.

source
Old 03-17-2021, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

i heard Varchie kissed... .lol....

i told everyone they would go back to them.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
i heard Varchie kissed... .lol....

i told everyone they would go back to them.
They did. Archie revealed to Betty he still had feelings for Veronica, Betty friend zone him, later Veronica visited Archie, told him she's getting a divorce from Chad, and after Archie told her about his hook ups with Betty, Veronica told him what's in the past, is in the past, and then they kissed.

Now while Varchie's back, it seems like they're probably setting up a love triangle with Jughead/Tabitha/Betty.

The episode definitely foreshadowed Jughead/Tabitha getting together. Oh, speaking of them.

I enjoyed the Jughead, Tabitha, and Jughead/Tabitha stuff. Looking forward to the next episode.
Old 03-22-2021, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think jughead and tabitha are sweet together
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I think jughead and tabitha are sweet together
Same.
Old 03-23-2021, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

"Chapter Eighty-Five: Destroyer"
Airdate: March 24, 2021

SCHOOL SPIRIT — After the Bulldogs lose several football games, Archie (KJ Apa) and Veronica (Camila Mendes) come up with a plan to boost school spirit. Jughead (Cole Sprouse) turns his attention to a student who he thinks might need his help. Betty (Lili Reinhart) seeks guidance from Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) after being faced with a difficult decision to make. Finally, Kevin (Casey Cott) is forced to face a dark moment from his past. Mädchen Amick, Mark Consuelos, Charles Melton, Erinn Westbrook and Drew Ray Tanner also star. Rob Seidenglanz directed the episode written by Ace Hasan (#509). Original airdate 3/24/2021.

source
Old 03-25-2021, 02:24 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I enjoyed the Jughead stuff, however I didn't like that Tabitha got sidelined in the episode.
Old 03-30-2021, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

Tomorrow is the Mid-Season Finale, and no new episodes until the Summer.

"Chapter Eighty-Six: The Pincushion Man"
Airdate: March 31, 2021

PARENT-TEACHER NIGHT — While preparing for the school’s Parent-Teacher night, Archie (KJ Apa) is caught off guard when his former Army General shows up in Riverdale with some unexpected news. Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) pushes back after hearing that Hiram (Mark Consuelos) and Reggie (Charles Melton) have expressed interest in taking over the Blossom maple groves. Jughead’s (Cole Sprouse) unconventional way to get through a case of writer’s block causes Tabitha (Erinn Westbrook) to be concerned for his safety. Finally, Betty (Lili Reinhart) and Alice (Mädchen Amick) receive some unexpected visitors. Camila Mendes and Casey Cott also star. Gabriel Correa directed the episode written by Chrissy Maroon (#510). Original airdate 3/31/2021.

source
Old 03-31-2021, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

Well, out of this episode I enjoyed the stuff with Jabitha the most, and waiting for Summer is gonna be harder than I thought especially with that cliffhanger ending!
Old 05-19-2021, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

when is it coming back?

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 04:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
when is it coming back?
Tomorrow.

"Chapter Eighty-Seven: Strange Bedfellows"
Airdate: August 11, 2021

RETURN TO RIVERDALE — In the aftermath of the prison break at Hiram’s (Mark Consuelos) jail, Archie (KJ Apa) leads the charge to round up the remaining convicts on the loose. Tabitha (Erinn Westbrook) reaches out for Betty’s (Lili Reinhart) help when she realizes Jughead (Cole Sprouse) is missing. When Penelope (guest star Nathalie Boltt) re-enters the fold, Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) becomes suspicious of her true intentions. Camila Mendes, Madchen Amick, Casey Cott, Charles Melton and Drew Ray Tanner also star. Tessa Blake directed the episode written by Aaron Allen (#511). Original airdate 8/11/2021.

source
Old 08-11-2021, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

been so long

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread