Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Endgame {ArchieღBetty} #3: "Don't despair [Archie]. I don't think your story with Betty is over."

ARCHIE ANDREWS & BETTY COOPER

Fans:
1. Scarlet Speedster
2. Barstool Prophet
3. lisagslack14
4. Walt Reynolds
5. chasing the sun
6. KeepThisaSecret
7. dragonfire
8. One Thing Remains
9. shadow-kissed
10. fire for a heart
11. HaylijahღEndgame
12. backstreetboysfan
13. The Apt
14. Stelena&Bamon
16. Way Too Keen
17. SophieSC
18. Stay to the Lights
19. GiftOfDestiny
20. Kelly_Dylan
21. IsabelS
22. ixoria
23. sourburst
24. Miranda
25. Kyls
26. breathlessparadise
27. chrisclana
28. bickering love
29. .bian.carsan.

Potential Thread Titles:

“Actually to clarify, Betty and Archie aren’t dating, but they are endgame.”

Last edited by Kyls; 01-22-2018 at 07:11 AM
Old 04-09-2017, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening!
Emily
Old 04-09-2017, 09:45 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT, this quote is great )
Old 04-09-2017, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt!

It seems we didn't get to the funeral, car broke down with flat battery it took an hour for RACV to come out, so we're just going to the wake instead.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new one.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Old 04-11-2017, 06:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-11-2017, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

I get being disappointed thus far with what we've got with Archie/Betty. I do think they mostly put aside their relationship/friendship so they could focus on setting up Betty with Jughead. But we're only 9 episodes in, and I still personally believe that their intention is to put these two together. But I also think they're going to mess around a lot with all the couples, and we'll probably have to wait a bit before they seriously put them together.

Maybe give it to the end of the season.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I get being disappointed thus far with what we've got with Archie/Betty. I do think they mostly put aside their relationship/friendship so they could focus on setting up Betty with Jughead. But we're only 9 episodes in, and I still personally believe that their intention is to put these two together. But I also think they're going to mess around a lot with all the couples, and we'll probably have to wait a bit before they seriously put them together.

Maybe give it to the end of the season.
It's so hard to get invested in the show when nothing goes the way you want it to go. Like I seriously try to figure out why they put Jughead and Betty together?! They just can't make their couple feel believable, they have no chemistry. They act so awkward near each other it's unbearable to watch.

I get why they are building Archie and Veronica, they were iconic in comics, but once again - so did Barchie. Why not test those relationships either? I mean don't make them kiss around each corner (like what Bughead do, they are so hard trying to convince us this couple is good, urgh), just make them share glances, show their friendship and so on...this way you can keep at least half of that fanbase till finale. But what's the point of not giving Barchie any screen time and bringing together in season 2 when almost all their shippers will quite watching by that time? That just has no logical background.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:54 PM
Loyal Fan

I pretty much feel exactly the same.

Spoiler:
Old 04-11-2017, 10:33 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftOfDestiny (View Post)
It's so hard to get invested in the show when nothing goes the way you want it to go. Like I seriously try to figure out why they put Jughead and Betty together?! They just can't make their couple feel believable, they have no chemistry. They act so awkward near each other it's unbearable to watch.

I get why they are building Archie and Veronica, they were iconic in comics, but once again - so did Barchie. Why not test those relationships either? I mean don't make them kiss around each corner (like what Bughead do, they are so hard trying to convince us this couple is good, urgh), just make them share glances, show their friendship and so on...this way you can keep at least half of that fanbase till finale. But what's the point of not giving Barchie any screen time and bringing together in season 2 when almost all their shippers will quite watching by that time? That just has no logical background.
I get what you're saying, and the disappointment. And I agree on Betty and Jughead. It's like the one ship that I don't really like right now. Partly because off screen things turned me off them, but also because I don't feel any spark and Jughead looks so young, and other reasons.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I remember him saying that, though his words don't make much of the sense. Considering how awfully they are treating our fanbase.

Completely agree on Bughead. Waste of time. It annoys me so much that smth that wasn't even in the comics is given core focus on the show. I mean does anyone in writers room even care about murder investigation? I feel that whole series are about bughead and Polly's pregnancy.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:04 AM
New Fan

You are all bad mouthing another relation-ship and that is against fan forum rules and guidelines.

I came to check if my username was removed from the list (which it is, thank you very much Stay to the Lights), and I was appalled at the posts that I scrolled upon. This is disrespectful, rude and against fan forum rules and guidelines

A moderator will be hearing about this one.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:11 AM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't say that it's a waste of time.. they're going to do other relationships. It's just not my cup of tea. And what drew me to the show in the first couple episodes was the relationships between Betty, Veronica and Archie.
And yes the murder mystery.

So I agree that the show has shifted somewhat from where it began, and I have seen quite a few people say the quality dropped drastically from the beginning. I still like it overall, but there's a lot of room for improvement. And I'd love more Archie/Betty and Betty/Veronica.

As for what KJ said.. we'll just have to see what does happen at the end of this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftie Muggle (View Post)
You are all bad mouthing another relation-ship and that is against fan forum rules and guidelines.
If the thread is taken to task for saying that another ship lacks chemistry and is awkward in here (it's an opinion), I'd like to see the rule for that.

I will say that we should keep the discussion to Archie/Betty as much as possible, little as we may have right now.

So.. have a pic:

Old, but new.

Last edited by Kyls; 04-12-2017 at 12:37 AM
Old 04-12-2017, 01:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I wouldn't say that it's a waste of time.. they're going to do other relationships. It's just not my cup of tea. And what drew me to the show in the first couple episodes was the relationships between Betty, Veronica and Archie.
And yes the murder mystery.

So I agree that the show has shifted somewhat from where it began, and I have seen quite a few people say the quality dropped drastically from the beginning. I still like it overall, but there's a lot of room for improvement. And I'd love more Archie/Betty and Betty/Veronica.

As for what KJ said.. we'll just have to see what does happen at the end of this season.

If the thread is taken to task for saying that another ship lacks chemistry and is awkward in here (it's an opinion), I'd like to see the rule for that.

I will say that we should keep the discussion to Archie/Betty as much as possible, little as we may have right now.

So.. have a pic:

Old, but new.
Thanks for this pic, haven't seen it before.

Crime solving was the main reason I gave this show a chance, but since episode 3 nothing focuses on it anymore. Archie and Betty was a pleasant addition, but so far hope to see them together is my only interest.