Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2019, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Newbie here! I binged Riverdale on Netflix and now I'm sad because I'm all caught up. The flipside is now I can slide right off the cliff into fandom... the pull has been strong, especially because of Betty and Jug.
Imagine my newbie shipper heart when I ventured here for the first time and learned that their portrayors have been dating for years! The first post I read about this was the rumored breakup one... so my heart was also slightly breaking... but I read on and alas I don't think there is a reason for alarm. My shipper heart is seriously happy.

Anyway I thought I would say hello, and ask to be added to the shipper list. I'm not sure I'll be able to pop in that often, since I'm beginning a new job and things are about to get very very busy. Tis the season of back to school! (Teacher here)
Old 08-13-2019, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome. Always nice to see a new shipper’s love for Bughead.

Hope you enjoyed the binge. Less than two months till season 4. So not too long a wait.
Old 08-13-2019, 10:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_shiningstar (View Post)

Newbie here! I binged Riverdale on Netflix and now I'm sad because I'm all caught up. The flipside is now I can slide right off the cliff into fandom... the pull has been strong, especially because of Betty and Jug.
Imagine my newbie shipper heart when I ventured here for the first time and learned that their portrayors have been dating for years! The first post I read about this was the rumored breakup one... so my heart was also slightly breaking... but I read on and alas I don't think there is a reason for alarm. My shipper heart is seriously happy.

Anyway I thought I would say hello, and ask to be added to the shipper list. I'm not sure I'll be able to pop in that often, since I'm beginning a new job and things are about to get very very busy. Tis the season of back to school! (Teacher here)
Welcome. We are glad to have you here and hope you enjoy being here as well. Sorry for not replying right away, when I saw that you asked to be added to the list I went ahead and done that so you been added to the list.
Old 08-14-2019, 12:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Their are a ton of rumours circulating on social media Betty well get Pregnant this season. I guess their are always a ton of fan theories haha. But A Betty Pregnancy be a solid story for Cole and Lili. Based on the fact they barley had any screen time last season.
Old 08-14-2019, 01:14 AM
Elite Fan

They’re being safe. I don’t see it happening.
Old 08-14-2019, 01:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
They’re being safe. I don’t see it happening.
Agreed. If you ask me I think Falice will be the ones pregnant again.
Old 08-15-2019, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for add. Despite my busy days this week, I've made a little time for catching up on what I was apparently missing their relationship.

Anyway, I was thinking earlier about how their wasn't a whole lot of Bughead in season 3. They had moments and both had individual storylines that were strong and they weren't necessarily overlapping storylines. I was actually fine with that. There relationship seems strong enough that Betty and Jughead don't have to be together all the time. I've been a fan of enough couples on shows to know that if a show is about your couple a whole lot, the show runners will have to throw some conflict in there and that could spell trouble of that said couple.

Of course my shipper heart would love to see more of them together in season 4. But not if it spells trouble. I do not think they'd do a pregnancy thing with them though. I'd like to know who's caring for Juniper and Dagwood? It would be cute to see them babysitting and maybe talking about having kids someday or something. Also I'd like to know where Alice and the rest of the Farm people went!? Though in truth I really only care about Alice...I'm mostly annoyed by Polly.
Old 08-15-2019, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

No problem. Yeah, I think we won't get pregnant Bughead until like maybe the series finale. As for who is caring for the Twins? Cheryl maybe? Right now I kinda feel the way about Alice&Polly. Like, Alice&Betty is awesome, but Polly is like annoying.
Old 08-16-2019, 06:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Lili said she thinks Betty we’ll get married before she does. So yeah not this season. Prob near end of the series which maybe Season 5 I don’t know.
Old 08-16-2019, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, that is what I'm thinking as well, but maybe instead of S5, it's S6?
Old 08-18-2019, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No problem. Yeah, I think we won't get pregnant Bughead until like maybe the series finale. As for who is caring for the Twins? Cheryl maybe? Right now I kinda feel the way about Alice&Polly. Like, Alice&Betty is awesome, but Polly is like annoying.
Polly needs to go.
Emily
Old 08-18-2019, 02:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
Polly needs to go.
I know she's Alice's Daughter, and Betty's Sister but yeah she needs to go. Now the Twins can stay with Falice, Bughead, Charles, and JB in the hopefully Jones/Smith home.
Old 08-19-2019, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am not sure how FP/Alice will affect bughead... I think that they will get together and be more featured now that Luke is gone.
Emily
Old 08-19-2019, 05:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
I am not sure how FP/Alice will affect bughead... I think that they will get together and be more featured now that Luke is gone.
I don't think they will affect them at all. More like both couples will co-exist. Bughead has no problem with Falice, and Bughead definitely, has no problem with sharing a Brother. Luke.
Old 08-25-2019, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know.. Luke . I guess they are seniors this year. So maybe they will be applying to universities this season?
Emily
Closed Thread   Post New Thread