Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2017, 09:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
I def agree Endgame is def them

Add Me.

Just watched the first 2 episodes.

I love that Veronica ships them.
Does anyone know who was endgame according to comics?
Old 02-24-2017, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not really sure. Archie was with a lot of girls I think but I don't know much about the comics.
Old 02-24-2017, 09:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
I'm not really sure. Archie was with a lot of girls I think but I don't know much about the comics.
oh, I hope they won't make him so girls crazy.

Anyway, I always chose the hardest couples to ship. Never look for an easy option. Prefer obstacles. That's probably the reason I'll never be able to ship Jughead and Betty.

At least this teacher nonsense is over, hopefully for good.
Old 02-25-2017, 05:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm starting to get a taste for these two,after watching episode 5. Betty was so sweet and supportive and encouraging with Archie and his music. There's this quiet subtlety about them.

Last edited by bluebullet; 02-25-2017 at 08:40 AM
Old 02-25-2017, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've only seen the first 2 so far.
Old 02-25-2017, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great gifs.
Emily
Old 02-26-2017, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Archie is the biggest player and he doesn't even try

But I'm team Barchie all day long!

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 02-26-2017, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

The comic's don't really have a endgame. The triangle is like the endgame.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 02-26-2017, 06:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

true that.

I kinda liked how Archie was all over the place thinking that he lost Betty's friendship. She's like his centre, in a way.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Reynolds (View Post)
The comic's don't really have a endgame. The triangle is like the endgame.
Indeed. If you followed these characters growing up, you know that the triangle is kind of perpetual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieSC (View Post)
Anyway, I always chose the hardest couples to ship.
Me too, though not on purpose. When I look back on shows like The O.C., Dallas (2012), The Shannara Chronicles, etc, I find that I'm more drawn to the unconventional pairings, because they tend to be more interesting. Unfortunately, writers rarely support couples like this in the long run.

I wouldn't call Betty and Archie unconventional, but they caught my attention.
Old 02-27-2017, 05:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by James26 (View Post)
Indeed. If you followed these characters growing up, you know that the triangle is kind of perpetual.

Me too, though not on purpose. When I look back on shows like The O.C., Dallas (2012), The Shannara Chronicles, etc, I find that I'm more drawn to the unconventional pairings, because they tend to be more interesting. Unfortunately, writers rarely support couples like this in the long run.

I wouldn't call Betty and Archie unconventional, but they caught my attention.
What triangle? From what I heard Archie dated Veronica, Josie, Val, Ronnie (whoever it is), Grundy ..... out of all these girls who will be in an Archie/Betty triangle?

Wheren't you on Liam/Annie thread, I have a feeling I've seen this nickname and icon before?

So how do we call our lovebirds? Barchie?

What do you guys think about the show overal? I really loved 2 first episodes the most because it was more murder focused, right now it's all about love drama...
Old 02-27-2017, 06:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ronnie is Veronica.

Yep, Liam and Annie were great.

I'm not fond of any of their nicknames so far. I'm just sticking with "Archie and Betty" or "A/B."

I think it's good so far. Pleasant surprise. I can understand wanting more mystery. I think they'll be getting back to that, judging by Betty's family drama.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Ronnie is Veronica.

Yep, Liam and Annie were great.

I'm not fond of any of their nicknames so far. I'm just sticking with "Archie and Betty" or "A/B."

I think it's good so far. Pleasant surprise. I can understand wanting more mystery. I think they'll be getting back to that, judging by Betty's family drama.
Why do they call her Ronnie?

Liam and Annie were amazing. I really miss them.

For me it feels like they've abandoned Jason's death. It's not like we are finding out any news each new episode, maybe we do, but they are so insignificant that I don't even pay attention to it.
I really don't like Archie/music storyline. It abandons him from a group, which can't be good for his storyline.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

"Ronnie" has been her nickname in the comics for a long time. It's a short form of "Veronica." There are lots of little references to the comics popping up here and there in the show (like the song the Pussycats sang in episode 2). I wouldn't be surprised if the nicknames turn up too.

Yeah, I hope that Betty's investigation brings the mystery element back. Maybe Archie will be there to comfort her in the end. I figure their first kiss could go like that, followed by Archie getting all confused about his feelings.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
"Ronnie" has been her nickname in the comics for a long time. It's a short form of "Veronica." There are lots of little references to the comics popping up here and there in the show (like the song the Pussycats sang in episode 2). I wouldn't be surprised if the nicknames turn up too.

Yeah, I hope that Betty's investigation brings the mystery element back. Maybe Archie will be there to comfort her in the end. I figure their first kiss could go like that, followed by Archie getting all confused about his feelings.
I will be glad if writers build their relationships slowly. On the other hand I'm afraid this show won't get 2 season, considering how low ratings droped last week.

Do you think Archie has any relation to Blossoms?