Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2017, 12:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by James26 (View Post)
Well, things on this show are clearly a bit different from comic tradition. But you never know.

It's notable that he did have feelings for Betty when they were younger (as he mentioned to Veronica in episode 2), but his feelings changed as he matured.

I really want to see how Betty handles the triangle/square in the coming episodes.
I really need to catch up the last episode. I have seen gifs of Betty giving a reaction to Archie's song, was it a meaningful scene?
Old 03-05-2017, 04:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

They haven't really had any scenes that I'd call "meaningful" for a while. I imagine that they will, though.
Old 03-05-2017, 05:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
They haven't really had any scenes that I'd call "meaningful" for a while. I imagine that they will, though.
Really, gifs looked like Betty felt something for Archie, maybe that's just my shipper wish

I really hope they will.
Old 03-05-2017, 06:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Maybe I should've said that they haven't had major scenes together, at least not on the level of the first two episodes. It'll be interesting when they do, considering the developments in their lives.
Old 03-05-2017, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I hope they start sharing scenes together soon.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:21 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm certain we'll be seeing scenes with Betty and Archie soon. They are best friends and somehow usually end up talking together whether it's a big scene or not. Archie might not have been right next to Betty investigating the murder case but clearly, his concern was shown on that scene wanting to help. Although with some convincing from Betty and the rest of the gang to go focus on his music. With the developments of what has been happening in both their lives I'm sure Archie is bound to say something.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie9821 (View Post)
I'm certain we'll be seeing scenes with Betty and Archie soon. They are best friends and somehow usually end up talking together whether it's a big scene or not. Archie might not have been right next to Betty investigating the murder case but clearly, his concern was shown on that scene wanting to help. Although with some convincing from Betty and the rest of the gang to go focus on his music. With the developments of what has been happening in both their lives I'm sure Archie is bound to say something.
I hope you are right about them sharing more scenes together. I really loved their interactions in first 2 episodes, like Betty trying to help when Archie was hurt, that look on their faces was beyoned adorable....

I really want to see Archie's reaction to Jug/Betty. He might not be too happy about that.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

I hope it won't cause another rift between Archie and Jug.

^ You should come say "hi" on the Archie/Valerie thread.

Seriously, if Betty's had feelings for Archie for over a decade -- a decade -- then letting go of those feelings should be a big deal for her. This is why I'm wondering if she actually will.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I hope it won't cause another rift between Archie and Jug.

^ You should come say "hi" on the Archie/Valerie thread.

Seriously, if Betty's had feelings for Archie for over a decade -- a decade -- then letting go of those feelings should be a big deal for her. This is why I'm wondering if she actually will.
I don't really care for the Archie/Jug relashionships, so it's fine by me.

I don't think I will really fit in on that board , I mean they are fine as friends, but I hardly see myself shipping Archie/Val anytime soon.

I think she'll try to but fail. But considering how fast couples are developing on this show I wouldn't be surprised though.

How many episodes are there in 1 season? It's a shortened one, correct?
Old 03-05-2017, 10:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh, I'm not asking you to ship them. I just thought it'd be nice to see a post from you on the friendship scenes. You never know -- maybe they're still just friends... Okay, maybe not.

I think the writers might focus a lot on whatever happens next with Archie and Betty. This is the boy she loves more than any other.

I know that she has a lot of other things going on right now, but if she finally lets go of Archie, then that's a big deal. I'm not sure that she will, though.

13 episodes, I believe.
Old 03-05-2017, 10:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Oh, I'm not asking you to ship them. I just thought it'd be nice to see a post from you on the friendship scenes. You never know -- maybe they're still just friends... Okay, maybe not.

I think the writers might focus a lot on whatever happens next with Archie and Betty. This is the boy she loves more than any other.

I know that she has a lot of other things going on right now, but if she finally lets go of Archie, then that's a big deal. I'm not sure that she will, though.

13 episodes, I believe.
I might join you, I haven't seen episode just yet. I find it strange how writers introduced such characters as Jughead, Valerie only in episode 5. I still don't know anything about Josie , beside her being a singing background of the show, but she is a regular what is just strange.

I loved Archie's moment with Veronica where he shared his past with Betty, I mean the talk about them (AB) getting married. I mean, I haven't seen an actual scene, only gifs on tumblr, but that scene felt so adorable, I swear I could sense the love in Archie's speach, he had such an amazing smile while he shared those memories. I love it how Archie/Veronica conversations are always Betty related

That's great. I thought there were only 10.
Old 03-05-2017, 11:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

They're developing Josie, but they'll need to make her a lot less obnoxious for me to like her. Right now, it irks me that she's a regular and Valerie isn't.

What do you think would've happened if Archie had given Betty the answer she wanted at her doorstep?
Old 03-05-2017, 11:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
They're developing Josie, but they'll need to make her a lot less obnoxious for me to like her. Right now, it irks me that she's a regular and Valerie isn't.

What do you think would've happened if Archie had given Betty the answer she wanted at her doorstep?
I completely agree with you on this point. I find Jossie completely irrelevant. She's over the top and acts like an immature kid.

You mean like if he said it and meant it? Or if he said it to not just hurt her feelings?
I actually must say I love the way it was handled, that scene was incredibly angsty.
If Archie lied, they would probably start dating but Archie would feel his guilt for lying to his close friend. Nothing good would have come out of it.
Old 03-05-2017, 12:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

The show has too many cartoon characters like Josie, Cheryl, and Betty's mom (though Josie is growing a little). Even Grundy was more human than them, seeing as she didn't have corny dialogue, and felt conflicted at times.

I guess I was wondering what would've happened if Archie meant it. I don't think Betty would've taken him to bed right then and there... But if they'd started dating, I imagine she'd be turning to him a lot right now.

Aww, now I'm wondering what it'll be like if that ever happens.
Old 03-05-2017, 12:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The show has too many cartoon characters like Josie, Cheryl, and Betty's mom (though Josie is growing a little). Even Grundy was more human than them, seeing as she didn't have corny dialogue, and felt conflicted at times.

I guess I was wondering what would've happened if Archie meant it. I don't think Betty would've taken him to bed right then and there... But if they'd started dating, I imagine she'd be turning to him a lot right now.

Aww, now I'm wondering what it'll be like if that ever happens.
I can't really understand how I feel about Cheryl, I like her at times but most of the time she's just meh, I was hoping that they could make her Blair Waldorf like, but so far her character looks kinda miserable, considering how huge she should be...

Yes Betty is too shy to make such step first and I think Archie is overly respective and protective over her, so he probably wouldn't rush things up as well.

P.S.: I just saw some Archie and Betty pics on tumblr from future episodes. So sad we can't speak about them now, but I totally loved them.