Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2018, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Enjoy the episode.
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 06:08 PM
Graphics Team

Wow everyone has such amazing voices. I loved all of them singing.

I'm glad that Archie established to Hiram that he's not going to get in the way of Archie's relationship with Fred. And quite glad that Archie gave back the car and decided to fix up another one with his dad.

Seriously.. Hal would you go away.. for good already. I was so bummed when FP saw Alice with Hal and then left. But at least Alice told Hal that Chic isn't his.

Okay holy crap that took a drastic turn. Now the BH is "back" and killed Midge.

Cheryl looked creepy but awesome with the Carrie dress on and blood all over her.

Next week's ep is going to be super intense. Can't wait though.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cheryl's apology to Josie was so half-hearted and she didn't apologize to Chuck.

She should seek therapy. Toni deserves better than Cheryl. It's one thing to accept ones flaws...but the things Cheryl has done and said are beyond that. Maybe if Roberto wasn't anti black it would be better writing.

Like why was Kevin on age-appropriate casting with Alice...but Josie played a teacher?
Wingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 12:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow! That was intense

I hope it wasn't Moose who killed Midge out of revenge (I suspect that Fang and Midge were getting at it and Moose cought them, that's why he was angrry). That would be too trivial. I also hope it wasn't Kevin, although it'd make sense. Kevin seems to like Moose; he could have made the letters to "force" himslef to cast out Cheryl, then give the role to Midge so he could kill her and make everyone believe it was the Black Hood, making it look like the Black Hood was after whoever was in the role of Carrie. I just pray it's as far fetched as it sounds
Arien Siege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 12:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

I feel they could have done much more with the juxtaposition between a cheesy teen musical and horror. It is a decent enough concept.

I also wish they would find a middle ground between dragging things out and speeding through them. Cherosie and Beronica reconciliations were so sloppy, especially given they don’t give either relationship enough screentime to make them convincing.

Choni could have also used more development. They are lucky the actresses have impeccable chemistry and are great to watch together. But they still need balance. So far their relationship is all about Toni unconditionally supporting Cheryl. They’ve even stopped developing Toni’s character outside of Cheryl, which sucks.

Good for Archie that he’s finally using his brain, I guess? I still can’t stand him. Awful singing didn’t help. I’m not too big on the core 4 in general. I’ve long ago started skipping a lot of their scenes, even if I still have a soft spot for Jughead as a character and Beronica’s relationship. Speaking of Jughead, good call not having him sing. That would have been very OOC.

Alice rules. Allways. But please tell me they’re not going to make those Alice/FP child fandom speculations canon? Bleh.

Cheryl's consistently awesome too (well, except that she's really not that fantastic of a singer, regardless of what Kevin says). “Cheryl, dear god!” indeed. Keep the crey crey up.

Poor Midge. That was unnecessary.
Slayerette89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 07:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am not sure about this one. I don't like Betty constantly getting painted as at the bad guy when Veronica is the one who lied. However, I don't like Betty snapping at Veronica either. I wish the writers would leave the in fighting alone for a bit. I liked Chuck before the sticky maple stuff. I think he is hot. I don't know if he will be redeemed or not, I don't think him doing the musical let him off the hook but I guess it did for the kids .

FP/Alice were infuriating. I wanted a scene with Alice over at FP's house, a flashback something. Hal being back sucks. I want him to leave and never come back. I really hope he is the blackhood so he has to go eventually.

I also find it weird that Cheryl escapes from a looney bin/conversion centre and there was no attempt to put her back in there. I hope her uncle/mother leave town soon. I am just sick of the same family crap from them.

The musical itself, that do me favour song got stuck in my head . I get it Chuck/V are the "bad ones" and Archie/B are the "good ones", but I would rather had them play against cast in the production. A less obvious choice for a change. So happy Archie and Betty didn't have to kiss in this one. That would have be unnecessary.

Jughead sucks as a spy. Who hold a big camera up in plain view when you are trying to get a confession on tape? That was dumb. I feel bad for Barb. She is way to good for the role she has.

Also found it strange that the rest pf the pussycats where not in the show. They are singers, it would have made sense. Super surprised and disappointed that Josie didn't have a bigger role.

Even more insane was Alice in a high school play? That could have been given to a student. I love Alice but I just thought that was poor choice of the writers.

Josie has forgiven Cheryl? Um okay. I will live with it if this drama is over and never brought it up again.

Hiram is always in a suit but never in an office. I don't understand why is so dressed up at home. Even Tony Soprano wore sweat pants.

Hermione - advertising her mayoral campaign on the back of a school playbill? Usually schools wouldn't let that happen.

Ethel - the cut out letters in the dressing room? I don't think she is the killer.
Archie - Um the dancing was bad.
Veronica - A bit too much grinding action for a school play, but considering Betty strips in front on the adults not a big a deal . Her exonerating Chuck was weird. I guess she speaks for everyone now. . I can live with it. Her voice was great this episode.
Chuck - I want to like him. I hope the writers never mess with him again.
Jughead - Glad to see him in the background for an episode. It made total sense he didn't sing.
Cheryl - Covering herself in blood-paint - not sure what that was.. I hope her mother gets killed off, or leaves town.
Fred - the voice of reason. Keep being you... Working on the car with your son .
Alice - Let Chic go, he is no good. I wish she hadn't taken Hal back.
FP- Hopefully you will get more scenes. Seeing Hal then leaving... Aww. He should have walked in and punched him in the face.
Kevin - Worked as a director.
Toni/Cheryl - Love them. So much chemistry.
Hal - how do you not know your wife is allergic to peonies? And what happened to roses? Why are you reconciling in front of your daughter. At least Alice asked her to leave. Hal knows about Chic now. Good. I hope you are the blackhood man because you have the most punchable face on the show.
Fangs - what was that? Last minute notes? Is he bi? Was he selling drugs? Is he the killer? What was that?
Midge - Bye, barely knew you.
Betty - She looked/sounded amazing, I hope she lays of Veronica for a bit. Hopefully she will help expose Hal as the killer soon .
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was just WEIRD… I don’t do musicals. This isn’t Glee. (And thats a good thing) lol. Who wrote this freaking music? AND THE DANCING, THE DANCING I CAN’T HANDLE THE DANCING. Good for you Cole, staying out of that train wreck lol.

Chuck is SO HOT. I really hope he is real about him trying to reform his old ways. I mean, he was an ass but he’s not irredeemable. I liked what Veronica said about them giving him a chance at the end.

Betty’s words about Veronica were ridiculous. A spiteful hurtful mean girl like her character? SERIOUSLY BETTY. Wow, I am starting to hate her. Veronica is not any of those things. Maybe she’s being naive, maybe shes lying for her family, but her intentions are never bad. She just wants to give her parents the benefit of the doubt. She shouldn’t be crucified for that. And Betty’s whole speech in front of everyone about her was terrible. What the hell Betty. I was glad that Archie talked to her. I am also glad that Betty and Veronica made up even though it was really cheesey after what Betty had just said. I will say this, Lili has a great voice. I wish BV had more friend scenes in normal freaking episodes. And Did “dark betty” take over the role of the black hood or something? Is that where they are going with this? I hope not because that would be stupid lol.

I’m glad that Barchie was only in the play and nothing else. And then they cut straight to a varchie kiss. And then the second one was more about betty/veronica.

I love Archie. I seriously love him this season. He’s the best boyfriend. I love him always standing up for Veronica, that’s what a true boy should do for his g/f! And god, the Lodges (minus V) suck. It sucks how much they’ve destroyed Hermione’s character. I want Archie and V to figure it out and scheme behind their back or something. I am glad that Archie came around in the end and told Hiram he didnt want the car and not to come between him and his father. But what was that atrocious vehicle he got? He should have gotten something else! The lack of Hiram this episode was a plus.

The were making it seem like Ethel was guilty but then when Jughead found the magazines at the end that sort of crushed that idea. Though Ethel has been on the show quite a lot lately.

Why is Chic there? How many random people can we bring in for no reason. The show is too jam packed with storylines at time.

I still have a feeling Hal is involved somehow. Dude is just in the background with nothing really to do. NOT INTO him and Alice getting back together. They are toxic.

FP and Alice are hot. But I didn’t understand why FP was being so cold to her at the start? I found the Betty/Alice storyline super weird and out of place for this episode. Alice in the musical at all was just embarrassing. Poor FP seeing them at the end.

Veronica’s number was awesome. I loved Kevin saying he was obsessed with everything that happened!

I liked all the Kevin in the episode but I wish that we had more Kevin/Moose or Kevin/Fangs. Fangs was coming off very different this episode than before, not that I disliked it. He was funny. Him trying to sit by and comfort Kevin was cute.

Jughead didnt have much to do this episode. Though we got a cute Jughead/Archie moment. Josie of course got the shaft. And I wanted more Toni too. Her scene with Cheryl was nice but short? Are they together now then? Again, the show skips over so much important stuff.

Quote:
I also find it weird that Cheryl escapes from a looney bin/conversion centre and there was no attempt to put her back in there. I hope her uncle/mother leave town soon. I am just sick of the same family crap from them.
SERIOUSLY. That whole storyline was just so silly and stupid. The whole Cheryl storyline just needs to move better. And Cheryl apology to Josie in 2 seconds time was just weird. But at least they addressed it at all. Cheryl with the blood at the end dousing herself was insane. That girl is legit nuts. But her threatening her mom was amazing. I love that she wants to emancipate herself. Lets get the ball rolling on that!

Midge getting killed in the musical was just stupid to me and overly dramatic. We didn't even know enough about her for me to care. Why would the black hood be wasting his time and murdering kids? I don’t get it. The episode also ended super abruptly but I should expect noting less on this show.

I think they could have done with less of the prepping and more of the actual musical. And there was a lot they could have cut out. The episodes always feel SO fast and rushed. Does anyone else feel that way. I get a bit of anxiety watching them sometimes lol.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was confused about something. When Jug found all those letters cut out in Ethel's dressing room, it was like Ethel knew about the BH note. Was that made public?
Emily
Old 04-21-2018, 03:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

I also believe (that if there's actually one) Hal is the Black Hood (but I also thought up until the last second he was the one who murdered Jason, so...)
I don't want Fred to win the elections, but I prefer him over Hermione, though I still have hopes for her character to actually get an interesting story. As for Jughead and Veronica, I prefer V to win those elections
Speaking of Jughead, for a second I though Archie was about to kiss him xD

Last edited by Arien Siege; 04-21-2018 at 09:29 PM
Arien Siege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

That would have made it a night we'll never forget .
Emily
Old 04-21-2018, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I mean, he was an ass but he’s not irredeemable. I liked what Veronica said about them giving him a chance at the end.
If only Betty apologized to him.
Wingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

dp ignore.
Old 04-21-2018, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arien Siege (View Post)
I also believe (that if there's actually one) Hal is the Black Hood (but I also thought up until the last second he was the one who murdered Jason, so...)
I don't want Fred to win the elections, but I prefer him over Hermione, though I still have hopes for her character to actually get an interesting story. As for Jughead and Veronica, I prefer V to win those elections
Speaking of Jughead, for a second I though Archie was about to kiss him xD
That would have made the episode better.

I dont necessarily think Betty needs to apologize to Chuck. I mean her actions were out of retaliation for how he treated the girls. So imo its kind of an eye for an eye.
Old 04-22-2018, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Chuck got what he deserved.
Emily
Reply   Post New Thread