Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2017, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

1x06 - "Chapter Six: Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!" Episode Discussion {March 2nd}

Chapter Six: Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!
March 2nd 2017
The CW

With Riverdale High's annual variety show around the corner, Valerie's efforts to help Archie prepare for his big performance lead to some major fallout between her and Josie. Meanwhile, Betty and Jughead's investigation into Jason's death brings them to a home for troubled youth and face-to-face with Polly. Just as her relationship with her mother was on the upswing, an unexpected betrayal sends Veronica spiraling, while Josie deals with her own pressures at home after her overbearing father returns for her performance at the variety show. Finally, Hermoine's first day at Andrew's Construction finds her and Fred growing closer.
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 07:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

tftnt!!

My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!
Old 03-01-2017, 06:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

loving this
Old 03-01-2017, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode looks really good. Can't wait!
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

the song is awful though
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for starting. One reviewer mentioned that the Valerie/Archie relationship was hinted at in episode 1, when she eyed him fondly for a moment. I re-watched and spotted that. Looking forward to their next scenes.
James26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:22 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Yes. These episodes I guess are not meant to be very cheerful at least I get that picture after reading this preview of episode 6. ''Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!''? I guess that has something to do with cheerleading otherwise unsure why someone would say that to another person. Anyway enjoy the episode.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 07:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

i felt bad for josie with her dad drama. i cant believe he left before her performance ended.

archie sounded great. glad he got over his stage freight even without a partner on stage with him.

love the fred/archie moments and the bughead scenes
Old 03-02-2017, 09:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Josie's dad was an ass.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

Not surprised Archie choked on stage in the first scene. My girl Veronica secured his spot in the Variety show or whatever it was called. Veronica has many hidden talents and I love it. She continues to be my favorite girl on the show.

Wow, Josie has a strong personality, a little too strong in my opinion but she still won me over with how she clicked with Veronica and her dysfunctional family. She looked mighty happy when Archie was struggling in the beginning. I get the feeling she doesn't want the other girls in the group to outshine her. That wasn't cool what she did to Val.

And Alice Cooper is back, didn't miss her at all. What did Jughead ever do to her? I mean he's not Archie which I thought she would be happy about. She's far too controlling. No one is good enough for her daughters.

At least Betty and Jug found out where Polly is.

Fred Andrews company is going under. He doesn't want to lay off any of his guys. Hermione seems like a sharp business woman, I love it. I have to say I love whenever her and Fred share scenes. They have good chiemstry. Omg, Veronica witnessed their make out session.

What is with the majority of the parents on this show? Josie's mother and father are pieces of work. They're too hard on Josie. At least Fred and Hermione are some what decent parents in my opinion, but Hermione forging Veronica's name on the document took the cake.

Good for Veronica for confronting Mama Lodge on what she saw. I guess she still have ideas of wanting her mother and father together. She looked so heartbroken and disappointed.

Archie and Veronica going head to head was a sight. I loved it. Poor Val just looked lost watching the two of them. Her facial expression when Archie wanted to do away with her in order to keep Veronica as his partner was pretty funny. The dude is hopeless.

Val got replaced and that had to hurt. She and Archie was shocked that Veronica is a member of the pussycats now. Loved all the little heart to heart moments between Veronica and Josie. It is great that Val is back in the group now.

I think we now know the real reason why Polly got sent away. She's pregnant with Jason's baby. I donlt even think the Blossoms know. I know how much Jason meant to them. They would want his child. The Coopers and the Blossoms are unbelievable. I cant believe they didn't tell Polly about Jason's death, not cool. I have to admit that I like Polly, she can't be control and she stands up to her parents.

Can anyone say awkward dinner? Josie's father is strict, but he's also funny. Of course Archie doesn't know anything about Josephine Baker.

Who didn't kiss on this episode?

Oh crap, Polly escaped.

Someone spying on Betty and Jug set fire to the car.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 10:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

I thought it was a nice episode overall.
  • The Archie/Valerie scenes
  • Development of Josie
  • The Betty/Jughead adventure
  • Ronnie and the Pussycats!

Archie and Valerie have great chemistry. I love how sensitive they are toward each other.

I also loved that reference to "long tails and ears for hats."

While I'm kind of indifferent toward Betty/Jughead, I think it's nice that they kissed and acknowledged how close they've become.

Last edited by James26; 03-02-2017 at 10:55 PM
James26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Loved this episode!

I was glad to get more Josie this episode. But I dont blame Valerie for wanting to quit, Josie was being a total brat this episode. I’m not sure I’m a fan after all lol. Archie/Valerie were expected but IDK, I dont really see the chemistry there personally. The song the pussycats sang was so boring. Archie's was better.

AGAIN, another PHENOMENAL episode for Veronica. She gets so much development and focus each episdoe, it makes me so happy. VERONICA WAS FREAKING CUTE HELPING OUT ARCHIE AND THEN SAYING HE WAS THE J TO HER BAE. They are are just perfect. And the drama for VA starts now it seems! I didn’t think their parents dating would make Veronica upset but it was good angst for them. It was cute that Archie offered her the spot back and also said they could go somewhere and talk. <3 The ending scene was cute too, i was so glad that Veronica apologized and then encouraged him. She told him to find someone that made him feel calm (right? or was it safe?) and he looked right at her before he started. SO ADORABLE. And I cant really blame Veronica for being upset over fred/hermione. Her parents are not divorced yet and what her mom is doing is not right. She needs to make a decision regarding her HUSBAND before moving on.

BETTY AND JUGHEAD ARE FREAKING AMAZING. I just adore their build up of scenes and friendship. They are flipping adorable together. WHEN HE KISSED HER DSFDSFDSDSFSD. The way that Cole was looking at her was so damn cute. And then she called him Juggie again. Polly being pregnant was . Holy crap! I do think that Polly has mental issues but her parents calling her “crazy” is just not right. They are horrible people.

I agree with Marah, the parents on this show need work!

I didnt miss Cheryl at all this episode. I did miss Kevin scenes though.

I love the interactions we are getting but i miss the betty/veronica friendship and archie/jughead interactions. Really hoping we get some of those next episode.

NEXT WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD FOR JUGHEAD!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good episode. I Missed Cheryl but liked Veronica and Archie and Archie and Val and Betty and Jughead. I also Fred & Hermione too.