Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2006, 01:32 PM
Extreme Fan

bumping this thread up from the second page.

Pat, It'd be nice to see all three stand up to Dan. Kind of like on the stairs with Nathan getting bailed out of jail...and Hales and Luke down at the bottom saving him from Dan.

Can't wait for the new thread, which will hopefully be coming soon.

.TheScotts.Elena&Damon.Dan&Blair.Snow&Charming.Tim&Lyla.Pam&Jim.
SOXPATSCELTSBRUINS
Old 05-29-2006, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Meghan- Welcome to the thread, hun. Great title

Pat- I'm really liking what you said in your post. You know I'm thinking that seeing a showdown with all three of the younger generation there, would be so intense. Dan would be rendered speechless. He typically doesn't get tag teamed, and maybe that's part of the reason why he's been so successful, because he's almost depended on getting each of them alone, and then playing on their individual weaknesses, etc. He's a master manipulator like that. We've seen him get Haley alone, and play with her head, we've seen him do it to Nathan, and he's definitely done that to Lucas, too. But, if all three of them were together, no way would it be able to go down like that... And for Dan, I really think it all comes back to his need to have that true love he wanted, and since he didn't get that, now it's all about control. I really wonder where Dan's head is going to be when the new season starts, because seriously... The personality Dan shows up with at the start of the season will likely dictate a lot of the type of conflict this family has.

- Bethany Joy
Old 05-29-2006, 02:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

And I really loved the scene on the prison steps. It really solidified Lucas, Nathan and Haley as a family unit.

And how dorky would I be if I admitted I teared up a bit when Nathan revealed Lucas' number in 3.20? I'm a sentimental fool!

I can't get used to it.
I'll never get used to it.
Old 05-29-2006, 03:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Krystal, Can you please add me to the supporters list...I can't believe I never asked before! Thank you.
Old 05-29-2006, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Hmmm why have I never been in here? Can I be added?

Old 05-29-2006, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLC11
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

And I really loved the scene on the prison steps. It really solidified Lucas, Nathan and Haley as a family unit.

And how dorky would I be if I admitted I teared up a bit when Nathan revealed Lucas' number in 3.20? I'm a sentimental fool!
Oh, I never even thought about that first prison scene.. Are you talking about from season one? Yup, that was definitely one of the very first times we saw them coming together, so true. And that basketball scene was love, period. I was like aww, lol.

Jackie and Tasha- Hey girls! Welcome, I'm adding you now.

- Bethany Joy
Old 05-29-2006, 07:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Someone needs to make a list of all the major Scott Family moments.
Old 05-29-2006, 07:50 PM
Supreme Fan

Krystal - can I be added to the list?

A L/H/N moment that I loved was in 2.02 in the beginning - the BIL, 'get your own wife,' and 'ok that just sounds weird' . It was cute, light and fun and I just loved that scene. Kinda a moment where it was lighthearted and in a different perspective of the younger Scott generation, away from the drama.
Old 05-29-2006, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Sus- So true. We need all the major moments, for sure.

Ella- Welcome to the thread, hun. I'll add you now. And yup, I'd love to get some more scenes with them where they're just goofing around, or they have like no cares in the world. A birthday maybe or a holiday? That would be good stuff. Although with this Dan bomb ready to drop at any moment, I'm kind of wondering what we will get. And again, I have to say... I really think it depends on how crazed Dan is come next season, that will be a huge indicator of how many light hearted and fun moments the Scotts as a whole will be having. At least I think so.

- Bethany Joy
Old 05-29-2006, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanXG
Someone needs to make a list of all the major Scott Family moments.
We definitely need one. God knows we've had lots.
Old 05-29-2006, 10:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah defiantly the "get your own wife"

and when lucas tells the scout to meet his brother when he sat on the bench aweeee
Old 05-29-2006, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

*comes out of nowhere*

There have been so many really great Scott family moments. One that I've always just adored more than I should, is in WIAWSNB when Dan is pulling on Nathan outside the jail and Lucas calls out to them, and then NLH all leave together. Sigh. I just heart it.

Oh, you can add me, Krys! I should post here more often.

Old 05-29-2006, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Krystal, good post earlier and ITA. Dan would have a harder time bringing down N/H/L all together than he has before with them individually. So that's one scene I hope we get to see.....

Oh another scene would be....where Lucas is around when Haley and Nathan reveal their predictions. We already know what Lucas was....but having him their while NH reveal their own which most likely are about each other would be sweet!
Old 05-30-2006, 12:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

One of the earliest Scott Family scenes was when Nathan came to apologize to Haley in the record store and Lucas just stayed back and gave them their space (in TSFSM).

ETA: Come on...two more posts...then I can put up a new one.

Last edited by broken crown; 05-30-2006 at 12:08 AM
Old 05-30-2006, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

both Lucas and Nathan reaching a breaking point with Dan is brilliant. They both have so much hatred for that man, and that's just for what he's done in the past. He didn't have Lucas in his life, and that was mostly his fault. He practically pushed Nathan out the door with the basketball stuff. And then he kills his own brother. I mean Nathan never really got to know Keith too well and Lucas was practically Keith's son. So there will be a major shakeup in the scott Family. Not to mention pure, forever resentment. Haley will feel guilty too, for inviting him to the wedding thinking that he can somehow change for the things he's done (in the past, that is.)

I can see Karen paying a visit to Jimmy's grave, saying she's sorry for blaming him and thinking all those thoughts about him killing Keith. Maybe even showing up at Jimmy's mother's doorstep to appologize for everyone treating him so poorly. I would love that to happen.

I just hope the Scott Famliy (minus Dan) can rise above this and be closer forever. I would love to see Haley and Deb have a great conversation, since Deb didn't support Nathan and Haley's marriage until Season 3, when her and Dan's marriage was really falling apart. It would be nice for Deb and Karen to be spending time together. Their scenes at Dan's billboard were absolutely outrageous. They are so funny together!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread