Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The Romantics (NH+J) #1098: Because I can't go through this alone, I just need you now.

Nathan Scott was known for getting what he wanted. Anything he wanted. He had the looks, the athletic talent, the family name, the money, the popularity, the influence. He wasn’t afraid to use it. What more was there? But, he wasn’t fulfilled. Haley James was known for being unknown. She was the uniquely quirky intelligent bookworm, with no status, no major popularity, and seemingly no outward special talents. She had an upbringing and lifestyle that in no way paralleled Nathan’s. She lived life playing by the rules, and defining excellence by said rules. Yet, she wasn’t fulfilled.

All of that would change when the boy who always gets what he wants entered the girl’s orbit. He saw the diamond in the rough. He dared her to move. He dared her to take risks, dream big, think outside of the box. He dared her to share her big heart, hidden talents, and incredible beauty with the world. She believed the boy, she learned to do so, and the world didn’t end. Just the opposite, life truly began. Likewise, she dared him to move. She dared him to believe, just believe. She dared him to believe in himself, believe in his worth, believe in his goodness, believe in his infinite potential, believe he was more than good enough. He believed the girl, he learned to do so, and the world didn’t end. Just the opposite. True love… Always and forever was born.
Always and forever has seen the highest highs and the lowest lows. Together, these high school sweethearts have set the world ablaze. They haven’t always been perfect, they've lost some battles, they’ve made mistakes, and they’ve failed, but they’ve found that true love is a place where forgiveness is right where you fell, and redemption has stories to tell. They’ve grown as individuals, and in their relationship. They’ve shared shed tears, they’ve shared laughter, they’ve shared loss and anguish, they’ve shared dreams coming true, and they’ve shared starting a family. The bad and the ugly that comes with the good? It’s all been worth it, it’s been everything, because these two know that without each other, without their love, nothing else matters.

What happens next? Who knows, but we know this: True love is timeless. True love triumphs. True love stares odds down and defies them. True love believes that the sky is the limit and all things are possible. True love is… Always and Forever. We’re betting on Nathan and Haley. Always and Forever.

We are the R o m a n t i c s, the community dedicated to the unexpected romance that blossomed between Nathan Scott and Haley James-Scott on the CW hit "One Tree Hill."

obligatory
l i s t

their love is
m e m o r i e s

our
f a v o r i t e s

our
f a v o r i t e s

our
f a v o r i t e s

Old 10-03-2009, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

our
f a v o r i t e s

our
f a v o r i t e s

our
f a v o r i t e s

their love is
f a m i l y

“I L-O-V-E you!”

Old 10-03-2009, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

their love is
m u s i c

Cover art by Sally.
Soundtrack compiled by NHers

»tracks
1. Jewel – 2 Become 1
2. Sarah Mclachlan - Push
3. Colbie Caillat - Bubbly
4. Van Morrison- Days like This
5. Lifehouse - Everything
6. Lenka - Knock Knock
7. Amy Grant - Oh How The Years Go By
8. Switchfoot - Dare You To Move
9. Chantel Kreviazuk - Feels Like Home
10. Shania Twain - You're Still the One
11. Jewel - This Way
12. Dave Matthews Band - Two Step
13. Ray LaMontagne - You are the Best Thing
14. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel
15. Paolo Nutini - Loving You
16. Kim Taylor - Days Like This
17. Rosie Thomas - Let It Be Me
18. Jason Mraz - Life is Wonderful
19. Rent - Seasons of Love
20. Heather Nova - London Rain
21. Matt Nathanson - Pretty the World

their love is
l o v e d

» songcard
TBD

» fiction
Right By Your Side
by Diane

Nathan watched her from the doorway of their bedroom, taking in the familiar scene of her sitting propped up against the pillows in their bed, massaging lotion into her hands, his heart aching at the sadness he saw in her eyes.

“Are you going to stand there all night?” Haley asked quietly, her voice breaking into his thoughts.

He swallowed, not wanting to vocalize the words that were on the tip of his tongue but he found himself doing so anyway a few seconds later. “Do you want me to sleep in one of the guestrooms?”

Tilting her head to one side, she regarded him curiously. “Why would I want you to do that?”

“I just figured since this is all my fault… that you might want some space,” he told her.

Haley sighed. “This isn’t all your fault, Nathan.”

Ducking his head, he shoved his hands into his pants pockets. He noticed that she wasn’t completely exonerating him and he couldn’t blame her for that. Some of the fault did lie with him, after all. He’d drunk way too much at the party and, as a result, this… mess was now threatening his family and his career. He inwardly cringed as he recalled the crushed look on Jamie’s face earlier that evening when he’d had to break the news to him.

Aware that he’d understood the meaning behind her words, she continued, “I’m just… I’m hurt and angry that you put yourself in a position where someone could take advantage of you like this.”

Nathan felt sick to his stomach at the fact that, once again, he’d hurt the one person who’d always been there for him… the one person who’d always had his back. “I’m so sorry, Hales,” he said, slowly approaching the bed and taking a seat on the edge of it.

“I know you are,” she whispered, blinking back the tears she could feel prickling behind her eyelids. “Unfortunately, being sorry isn’t going to make this go away.”

»best moments

Old 10-03-2009, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

» icons

by Raffaella, Ha

» art

by Catch

their love is
c h e m i s t r y

& v o w s

1000th http://www.fanforum.com/f153/romanti...orth-62906816/
Previous http://www.fanforum.com/f153/romanti...-you-62917602/
Old 10-03-2009, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Post Away!
Old 10-03-2009, 12:15 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Heather!

Oh we should change the art. Post your header! or maybe I should just make a similar one but with a different position and different scene..hmm....

"I make music for the ears,
not for the eyes."
Adele | Catch
Old 10-03-2009, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

No!! People will steal it! And then if you make another one I'll want to steal it.
Old 10-03-2009, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new one Heather!

I really love the title <33

Icon ~ Diane
Old 10-03-2009, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome Lisa.

And it looks like I started the thread just in time. It is messing up again.
Old 10-03-2009, 12:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Sierra (View Post)
No!! People will steal it! And then if you make another one I'll want to steal it.
You can't steal the one that I'm about to make! It's a good thing I haven't told Lisa about what you were going to do with her banner.

Lisa - you should check out the song! Need You Now by Lady Antebellum. Well, I added the "I can't do this alone"

Oh no, Heather!

not for the eyes."
Adele | Catch
Old 10-03-2009, 12:27 AM
Master Fan

Heather - tell it to stop it right now!

Our OP is so pretty

Quote:
It's a good thing I haven't told Lisa about what you were going to do with her banner.
What??? Catch, you have to tell me now.

Icon ~ Diane
Old 10-03-2009, 12:32 AM
Elite Fan

Lisa - She didn't do it. So don't worry.

not for the eyes."
Adele | Catch
Old 10-03-2009, 12:34 AM
Extreme Fan

thanks heather for the new thread
Old 10-03-2009, 12:34 AM
Master Fan

Catch - ok

wow, its been awhie since I stayed up until the crash.

Icon ~ Diane
Old 10-03-2009, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lisa - I'm trying.

It really is!

Catch - *gasp* You wouldn't!

You're welcome Taja.