Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2004, 05:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Jackie could you add Dare to Move to the links, please? Thanks.

God, I'm bored. I really don't want to go to sleep yet, anything interesting going on here?

Susan you feel dwarfed at 5'8"? I'm not even 5'4" ... yet I haven't stopped growing yet, i haven't I tell you I haven't. At least, that's what I keep trying to convince myself.
"Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia

N. + H.
Old 10-03-2004, 05:26 AM
Extreme Fan

She-Mantis cracks me up. We should call her that. It's so much hilariouser than the Shim. Okay I think I've gone insane I'm using words like Hilarious-er. I sound like Buffy

Well..Lucas could go as Dan? Sorry. I had to get that out. Umm..I say Haley as Buffy..Brooke as Cordelia..Peyton as Willow..Lucas could be Oz..Whitey could be Mr. Giles..Tim could be Xander..and Nathan could be Angel. Theresa could be Faith, if need be.
Old 10-03-2004, 05:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Audrey is Dare you to move you site? its amazing, Im shocked I just found out about it right now.

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 10-03-2004, 05:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Hi Guys Wow love the new thread and title everything looks awesome. I just wanted to stop by and say goodnight to everyone. I just got back from another exciting night of babysitting where i had to do paint by numbers with kids who do not know their numbers yet FUN Hope you guys had more fun than i did.

Are we back now where it all began?Have you finally forgiven me?
~Sway LoVe

Jim Halpert: I'm in love with you. I just needed you to know. Once.

Dick:"I dont know how I'm goin quit you..SHH its not me its WOO"

Nothing Else Matters

~Always&Forever NSHJS

Old 10-03-2004, 05:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

A Halloween episode would be so cool! Hey, Haley already hangs out in cemetaries. She'd definitely be Buffy. Nathan is definitely Angel (cause um he's practically David Boreanaz's twin ).

So it would be:

Haley: Buffy
Nathan: Angel
Tim: Haley (he'd ever wear a wig)
Peyton, Brooke, & Lucas: Three's Company
Karen: a figure skater "toepick!"
Deb: a banshee
Dan: the devil
Whitey: an angel
Mouth: Elvis Presley
Keith: The Terminator

Height: Well yeah...James is like 6'3", I'd be freaking Yoda standing next to him. I met Marc Blucas once and he's probably the same height as James and I was MUCH shorter even when I was wearing heels!
Old 10-03-2004, 05:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG
A Halloween episode would be so cool! Hey, Haley already hangs out in cemetaries. She'd definitely be Buffy. Nathan is definitely Angel (cause um he's practically David Boreanaz's twin ).

So it would be:

at everything you said. You're hilarious Susan!! Now if I wake up in the middle of the night chanting Halloween costumes, you're to blame!!

LOL HayleyJ..aawww..kids are cute..and funny..and somewhat clueless at times right? Hey I spent last saturday night talking with my cousins who have more of a love life than I do and they're like 7-10. That's sad right? LOL. I sympathize wiht you though.
Old 10-03-2004, 05:45 AM
Absolute Fan

Susan LMAO that is genious i love the threes company idea i wish Mark could see that it would be perfect for the show Oh yea and Toe pick CLASSIC, i would love to see doug dorsey (DB Sweeny) come on the show as someone's uncle or older brother and get it on with karen

Cecilia Yes kids are adorable and i tend to think the kids i sit for are extra cute but there are three of them and they can wear me out and by the end of the night i am just like can i go home and watch OTH again?

Are we back now where it all began?Have you finally forgiven me?
~Sway LoVe

Jim Halpert: I'm in love with you. I just needed you to know. Once.

Dick:"I dont know how I'm goin quit you..SHH its not me its WOO"

Nothing Else Matters

~Always&Forever NSHJS

Old 10-03-2004, 05:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

So it would be:

Height: Well yeah...James is like 6'3", I'd be freaking Yoda standing next to him. I met Marc Blucas once and he's probably the same height as James and I was MUCH shorter even when I was wearing heels!

I love "Toe Pick"... that would be hilarious. They definitely need to do a Halloween episode. They could have so much fun with that.

And I'm jealous you met Marc Blucas... I love him... I loved him on Buffy. If Buffy couldn't be with Angel... I wanted her with Riley... (i know I know, I'm in the minority on that one.)

I bet Haley has a secret love of Halloween and she could drive Nate crazy trying on costumes at a store... until she tells him to help her in the dressing room!
Old 10-03-2004, 05:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Cecilia Yes kids are adorable and i tend to think the kids i sit for are extra cute but there are three of them and they can wear me out and by the end of the night i am just like can i go home and watch OTH again?
I know eh? That's exactly what I say! And my little cousins, as much as I love them, are brats at times. Adn the times that they're not they just want to grow up so fast, and I so wanna tell them not to, cause once they do they'll want to be kids again. Lol.

They'd have to keep it covert in the dressing room rgiht Mel? "How about right here?"
Old 10-03-2004, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JakesBabyGurl

They'd have to keep it covert in the dressing room rgiht Mel? "How about right here?"
Exactly! That would be a great scene!

Susan we need a scene of that... (hint, hint)
Old 10-03-2004, 06:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mystic2182
Exactly! That would be a great scene!

Susan we need a scene of that... (hint, hint)
Ditto..*cough*hint*cough*Susan*

I swear Susan and Barbara and Jackie are like the go-to people for our wacky scenarios. But hey them getting it on in the changin room would really be something!

I feel so dirty. Lol.
Old 10-03-2004, 06:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally posted by JakesBabyGurl

<snickers> They try to do it in the dressing room.

And in their context, those phrases aren't dirty, but individually...hehehe..they can be quite naughty!

My sister was just saying that there should be and episode where they're always rushing off to do it, like how Buffy/Riley did in "Where the Wild Things Are". I say, they try to do it in all of these different places, but they keep getting interrupted.

I need more Lucas' WTF face. Heh. Would be funny if he walked in on them. If Tim walked in on them, he probably wouldn't even notice and would probably strike up a conversation.
Old 10-03-2004, 06:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .:Farah:.
Audrey is Dare you to move you site? its amazing, Im shocked I just found out about it right now.
Oh no, I didn't create that site. So not enough talent in me to do that. It was created by Linda she posts here occasionally. I think her sn is chrstinadechagny. I love going there, it's so pretty, and has so much stuff.

Susan So you're around Hilarie's height right? I think she's like 5'8 1/2" and she's not that much shorter than James.
"Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia

N. + H.
Old 10-03-2004, 06:10 AM
Extreme Fan

I totally agree Susan. Tim would kill me. He'd be like, "So Nate, there's that new NBA game.." LMAO.

So Mel and Susan I'm like falling asleep so I'm going to head out. Goodnight girls, and thanks for being here tonight. My night would've been boring had you two not been here. And I'm definitely going to keep what we've chatted about tonight in mind! Halloween OTH style!

Night girlies!
Old 10-03-2004, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I need more Lucas' WTF face. Heh. Would be funny if he walked in on them. If Tim walked in on them, he probably wouldn't even notice and would probably strike up a conversation.
Tim would probably want to watch!

But I can see it now.

~~~Dan Scott Motors~~~

Haley walks in with a brown paper bag

H: Nate, you forgot your lunch. (Stops when she sees Nate looking hot in his DSM shirt sitting behind the desk.) Oh...

N: Hey!

H: You didn't tell me you had your own office. (Looks around)

N: Oh yeah, Keith gave me one. Kinda cool.

H: It's roomy too. (blushing, not quite looking at him)

N: Uh yeah I guess (not catching her drift.)

H:Well I just wanted to bring you your lunch... (walks to door) but since I'm here... (slams door closed and attacks him)

~~~~

My imagination is crazy tonight.

NIGHT CEECEE!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread