Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2004, 11:05 PM
Supreme Fan

Hey welshgirlyUK its nadini here who loves ur fic unsufferable so much, my name on replying there is Othfan4ever (frm Brit too) and i love it sooo much, anyways congrats on having your own avatar/icon you must be a bigger fan than me! I swear everytime i try to post on here and say hello its right at the end of a thread and no one reads it! lol.
Hey i found out the other day that Ireland had Oth before us i think, i cudnt believe it!

I was also wondering how u got ur lovely smilies in your replies, can u only use them after 500 posts too or are they your own?
u see i wanted to use the wave one to greet every1.
hello hello anyways.

as long as he needs me
Old 12-20-2004, 11:05 PM
Supreme Fan

aaww Jackie thanks although i'm further cringing with embaressment right now that i know that and believe me i wish it wasn't too late for me either!

hey nadina welcome thank you sweetie i'm so glad you like insufferable and yeah i recognize the name, your always really supportive, thankyou Ireland got OTH before us? Wow i did not know that, i just thought they'd get it at the same time how rude is that? lol, sorry i'm just jealous of every coutnry that got OTH before use, i cant believe how slow e4 were on the up take i hope they put season 2 on soon.
You dont need 500 to post smileys in your signature all you have to do is post
: wave : without the spaces. Hope that helps! Hope to speak to you on here more

Last edited by welshgirlyUK; 12-20-2004 at 11:20 PM
Old 12-20-2004, 11:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by welshgirlyUK
aaww Jackie thanks although i'm further cringing with embaressment right now that i know that and believe me i wish it wasn't too late for me either!
is it still embarrassing that im still laughin my ass off about ur little confession?! hahaha, its all good Tasha, umm... how old are u again? 17? 19? haha

ETA: ur little confession should boost u up to Gutter Princess, maybe kick Jackie off of her high throne jk jackie!

*~*~Nathan and Haley forever*~*~

~"everything is alright in the end. If it's not alright, then it's not the end"~
Old 12-20-2004, 11:13 PM
Supreme Fan

very funny Hirva i'm glad you find amusement at my cring worthy confession, nah i'm kidding it's okay. Laugh away! I'm 17 now yeah. Why?

ETA: Yeah watch your crown Jackie i might try and steel it
Old 12-20-2004, 11:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
very funny Hirva i'm glad you find amusement at my cring worthy confession, nah i'm kidding it's okay. Laugh away! I'm 17 now yeah. Why?

ETA: Yeah watch your crown Jackie i might try and steel it
so when exactly was it too late for baby j to de-v u? aww come on, with a confession like that, u gotta expect some witty comments hahaha i wuv u dont feel bad, just embrace it! i mean, who follows the bible anyways right? hahahahaha jk jk, ok im officially done embarrassing u!

~"everything is alright in the end. If it's not alright, then it's not the end"~
Old 12-20-2004, 11:20 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:

hey nadina welcome thank you sweetie i'm so glad you like insufferable and yeah i recognize the name, your always really supportive, thankyou Ireland got OTH before us? Wow i did not know that, i just thought they'd get it at the same time how rude is that? lol, sorry i'm just jealous of every coutnry that got OTH before use, i cant believe how slow e4 were on the up take i hope they put season 2 on soon.
You dont need 500 to post smileys in your signature all you have to do is post : wave : without the spaces. Hope that helps! Hope to speak to you on here more [/B]
LOL yer i know i was sooooooo angry when i found out, i have no idea when s2 is coming to e4 but when they sed in the new year i was thinking january 1st lol.

so hello everybody he he thanx tash!!!
thanx for the welcome, ur so sweet

as long as he needs me
Old 12-20-2004, 11:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Hirva baby- j is about a year late, and the whole bible comment it gets worse i'm catholic i go to a catholic high school! Its alright i dont mind, i had to deal with my friends demanding detials for weeks about it so i can deal with the witty comments its alright i was just kinda embaressed at how bad that looked when i posted it, i was so tempted to edit it but then you saw it!

No problem nadina after all the sweet comments and time you've taken to review my fanfic the least i could do was show you how to is you have any more questions i'm happy to answer them Also, i was hoping for the guy to say 'season 2 of OTH wil start next wednesday a the same time' but that was shot down. I really hope they dont start when seaosn 1 started here cos that means we'll have to wait till july!

ETA: Hirva i have no idea why i'm telling you this stuff, i'm opening myself to more witty comments aren't i?
Old 12-20-2004, 11:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Tasha dont worry, no one's gonna judge u but u have no idea how many inappropriate questions i wanna ask u catholic school huh? nice one tasha babe, very nice just playin

Old 12-20-2004, 11:33 PM
Supreme Fan

Its alright Hirva u can ask if you want, as long as it's nothing TOO bad! it's probably better if you PM me any questions cos i'm scared with what your gonna come out with,lol. Yes catholic high school i know but it wasn't my choice. My nans extremly religious and it's also the best state school in the area since all the other good schools are private. Also it's not your normal catholic high school with the little catholic uniform and preaching from the bible id thats what your guttery minds imagining!

Last edited by welshgirlyUK; 12-21-2004 at 12:19 AM
Old 12-20-2004, 11:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Its alright Hirva u can ask if you want, as long as it's nothing TOO bad! Actually it's probably better if you PM me any questions cos i'm scared with what your gonna come out with,lol. Yes catholic high school i know but it wasn't my choice. My nans extremly religious and it's also the best state school in the area since all the other good schools are private. Also it's not your normal catholic high school with the little catholic uniform and preaching from the bible id thats what your guttery minds imagining!
actually i wasnt imagining that, but now that i think about it, how hott would it be if Haley decided to rent a catholic girl's school uniform?!

hahahaha, dont worry, its ok to open up, i've heard a lot worse from others, and this isnt even that bad, i mean its the 2004 for cryin out loud! lol, i'll be PMing u sumtime soon, look out for that but seriously, look out! hahahaha so no uniforms for u? thats good

Old 12-20-2004, 11:40 PM
Supreme Fan

No theres uniforms but not your stereotypical catholic school girl uniforms since our schools boys and gilrls. No lower school have to wear navy blule trousers, blue shirt and a blue jumper or something and 6th form (me) have to wear black trousers and a black/white shirt, jumper or t-shirt and black heels/shoes.

Gotta agree i think Nathan would like the catholic school uniform on Haley. Now thats what the girls should have got her at the bacherlorette (sp?) party

Dreading your PM in the future, lol JK!
Old 12-20-2004, 11:43 PM
Passionate Fan

hahahaha, dont worry im not gonna further embarrass u w/ my PM questions, but i just have one and its appropriate (i think) to post on here, but u might not wanna post the answer on here

was it w/ ur boyfriend now, or an ex, or a best friend

Old 12-20-2004, 11:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Whitney. We keep missing each other. Just be glad you're not in NYC b/c it got to only 15 degrees today.

Susan, sorry your sick w/ the vertigo again. I've had it so I can totally sympathize.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 12-20-2004, 11:48 PM
Supreme Fan

No thats fine its nothing embaressing or revealing. We were going our for quite a while, then broke up a couple months after and went out with other people and now where back together again.

Hey Elizabeth hows things?

Last edited by welshgirlyUK; 12-21-2004 at 12:18 AM
Old 12-20-2004, 11:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
No thats fine its nothing embaressing or revealing. It was with the boyfriend i'm with now actually. We were going out then, we did it then broke up a coulpe months after and went out with other people and now where back together again.
awwww how romantic its like u couldnt stand to be without each other, and u came running back, lol, thats pretty nice, atleast u werent drunk and did it w/ sum random stranger w/ an STD or sumthin

ok, so im definately stopping the comments, but if sumthin slips up, i apoligize in advance

hmm on topic:

if it was Halloween, Haley should dress up as a catholic girl, and then get de-virginized by Nathan all over again hahaha

Closed Thread   Post New Thread