Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2004, 08:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *^*Laur*^*
Yes, it's a scary thing. She's betrothed to my brother and I'm betrothed to her cousin. We're sister in laws!!...or something like that.
We are THE DOUBLEMINT TWINS DOUBLE THE PLEASURE THE FUN!!

Are we back now where it all began?Have you finally forgiven me?
~Sway LoVe

Jim Halpert: I'm in love with you. I just needed you to know. Once.

Dick:"I dont know how I'm goin quit you..SHH its not me its WOO"

Nothing Else Matters

~Always&Forever NSHJS

Old 12-20-2004, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

hey guys

no school for two weeks

so i just saw a commercial on upn9....it went like this

evryone is talking about veronica mars

and now that one tree hill is off the year (they show the oth logo)

those who havent soon will

so they see us as competition? ok thats good i guess

Old 12-20-2004, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Jackie.

LOL..who is all talking about Veronica Mars? Last time I heard that show wasn't even doing good...

Same here...glad semester is finally out.

Good news...Footlocker called me that my nephews Jordans came in today along with my nieces baby blue All-Stars. So gotta go pick them up...
Old 12-20-2004, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

Nice start to the thread Mal

Thank you everyone who has reviewed Lady Leprechaun and I'm glad people are enjoying it.

Mark's post is the best. Love him.

Hayl
Old 12-20-2004, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mel, I your one part fics.

I'm so HAPPY....I finally found a Gameboy DS2 and there going to hold it for me, so after work I'll be racing over there!! My nephew better appreciate all this later on when I'm old and gray.
Old 12-20-2004, 09:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Mel YOUR FICS WERE AWESOME

Pat

Are we back now where it all began?Have you finally forgiven me?
~Sway LoVe

Jim Halpert: I'm in love with you. I just needed you to know. Once.

Dick:"I dont know how I'm goin quit you..SHH its not me its WOO"

Nothing Else Matters

~Always&Forever NSHJS

Old 12-20-2004, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Love the thread title Mal, and all the blue, very, very pretty. I think I would sell my soul at this point for a just a little peak at NH nookie, LOL.

Elizabeth, we must chat soon. All is well in Florida except it's cold. I just found out it might be snowing back home on Christmas Eve, of course I will miss it, LOL.

This seems to be a theme for me lately, where is Susan? LOL, I feel like it's been forever since we chatted.

Whitney
Old 12-20-2004, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Hay, I need to run down to the ATM to get some money for this darn Gamebody. 150 bucks... I'm going to be so broke...LOL

Btw, I bought myself a new Jordan shirt yesterday. I couldn't resist...it's a dark red with the letters in the front saying Air Jordan. It even matches my hair.

ETA: Whit, hope you had a good time in Florida.
Old 12-20-2004, 09:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

great start on the thead!
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know... once
Old 12-20-2004, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HayleyJ
Mel YOUR FICS WERE AWESOME

Pat

You are awesome Hayl! Look for my texts tomorrow as my family braves the 5... not looking forward to being crammed in the backseat with my brother. We may have an Explorer, but when it's crammed full of presents and luggage... not so much.
Old 12-20-2004, 09:37 PM
Total Fan

the new thread and title Mal!
Old 12-20-2004, 09:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Great new thread and I love the title. Good job Mal!

Pat: Happy that you found the item you're looking for. I was holiday shopping on Saturday too and it was a nightmare. I'm trying to find a box to wrap a raincheck in. It took forty-five minutes just to get that. They went through five computers trying to find one that would print the raincheck.

Becky: I saw your post about the 1980's Cardinals, there will never be another magical time like that. Whitey Herzog, Tommy Herr, Ozzie Smith, Bruce Suder on the mound, Jack Clark up to bat, Vince Coleman stealing bases, Van Slyke, Willie McGee. Keith Hernandez, and Jack and Mike were backing them up on the radio. They were just amazing. I remember falling asleep in front of every game of the 1982 World Series and they would broadcast the day playoff games over the PA system at my gradeschool. Everywhere you went there was Cardinal fever. Then I had my heart broken in 1985 and 1987, but they took it to game seven both times. I'm glad you have good memories of it too. I'm angry with them for dismantling the team so I can't recognize them, but I'll be back when the season starts. Through everything, when Herzog quit, the Joe Torre years, Ozzie and Willie's retirements, the strike, losing DK and Jack in one week, whether we are worst or first, I'm a Cardinal fan. You inherit this team, like a precious family heirloom.

I can't call myself a Cubs fan because I'd get run out of town, but I respect the fans of the team and how they hang in, year after year, and support their team. I really enjoy the Cubs-Cards rivalry because the whole thing is so much fun. I have to attend at least one Cards-Cubs game every year, and I'm dying to make the pilgrimage to Wrigley some day. You guys sure know your baseball up there. There's some great fans in Chicago.

As for Veronica Mars - So apparently they're billing themselves as the second best teen show on Tuesday nights. Watch us instead of the test pattern. Interesting strategy.

Have to go, they're playing the goofiest Christmas song ever "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas."

Advice on romance from Oliver Queen - nothing says I love you like space hardware.
Old 12-20-2004, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

Awesome thread, Mal..and I love the title..anything for some NH nookie.
Old 12-20-2004, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Pat: Happy that you found the item you're looking for. I was holiday shopping on Saturday too and it was a nightmare. I'm trying to find a box to wrap a raincheck in. It took forty-five minutes just to get that. They went through five computers trying to find one that would print the raincheck.
Erin, thanks. I hope you do find a box for that rain check....if not you can always put it in a stocking.
I bought my mom a stainless steel microwave and man that was b*tch to wrap!! It took me forever.
Old 12-20-2004, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

I did a double take...Mal started a thread! Yay!

Whit, I talked to Susan last night. She is really sick again, the vertigo is back! I will take her absence from the computer today to mean she isn't feeling better today. My poor Friend.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread