Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2004, 10:35 AM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by last beautiful girl:
<STRONG>Welcome Jay_10! You don't have OTH in Canada yet? That's weird. </STRONG>
hey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] that's the thing...i don't know if OTH airs here in Canada or it has aired already..i just don't know what day, time and channel it shows. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i'll check TV guide. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2004, 10:39 AM
Total Fan

Hi everyone. I'm sorry to bother you, but I just had a question to ask. It might sound kinda stupid but, what do you mean by a "Haley" promo? Is it a promo specifically for her or? Sorry for the stupid question... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2004, 11:14 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by amore85:
<STRONG>Hi everyone. I'm sorry to bother you, but I just had a question to ask. It might sound kinda stupid but, what do you mean by a "Haley" promo? Is it a promo specifically for her or? Sorry for the stupid question... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Not a stupid question...It appears that each of the teen characters is getting a promo built around their character with a short one and an extended one (which names the actor playing the character)....So far there has been one for (in order): Chad/Lucas; Sophia/Brooke; Hillarie/Peyton; Bethany Joy/Haley....

Great start to the thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Warning - For those planning to follow my general routine of watching the WB on Sunday night for a OTH promo - tonight is a Surreal Life Marathon starting at 7pm (right after Easyviews)! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I can't believe that the promos are still just L/B/P when the TV Guide only mentions that Dad's parents are coming to celebrate his birthday.... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited Bgirloth1 ]
Old 02-01-2004, 11:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey great start DOJ

Amore- you can download it at cant be denied and yes its a promo beased on Haley.

I will join in the chit chat later...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-01-2004, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bgirloth1:
Chad/Lucas; Sophia/Brooke; Hillarie/Peyton; Bethany Joy/Haley....
...Saving the best for Last [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Warning - For those planning to follow my general routine of watching the WB on Sunday night for a OTH promo - tonight is a Surreal Life Marathon starting at 7pm (right after Easyviews)! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
well that sounds rather frightening. I won't be watching that LOL.

OT Is Alias being showed after the Super Bowl like it was last year? Ok really I'm just asking if they are going to be showing JG in lingerie again [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2004, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

cliffieluv nope no Alias after superbowl this year. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I could never get myself into football so I'll be watching easyview today. Hopefully a Nathan promo and a promo with some NH will show.
Old 02-01-2004, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

There is like nothing on tonight. I'm just going to dig into all my tapes, starting with season 4 PJ. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm still in the mood, LOL.

So anyway, they better show a Nathan promo at some point. That would totally suck if he was the only one not to get one. I mean he and Luke are this show.

And plus, there is never enough James.

Whitney
Old 02-01-2004, 11:46 AM
New Fan

Think about it this way... in the promo's they never showed peytons dad (minus the radio ones) and that was a big part of the story line last week, so even if they don't show a n/h promo or something about the dinner it still will be there and big and they will have all their scenes
Old 02-01-2004, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by naleybaby01:
<STRONG>Think about it this way... in the promo's they never showed peytons dad (minus the radio ones) and that was a big part of the story line last week, so even if they don't show a n/h promo or something about the dinner it still will be there and big and they will have all their scenes</STRONG>
yes true, but us Naley girls love our Baby James and we need new promos to oogle and stare at and probably give us seizures we watch those little clips so often! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Right girls?
Old 02-01-2004, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

They did show Peyton's dad in the promo. They showed her jumping into his arms after the original airing, and then again after easyveiw.

Whitney
Old 02-01-2004, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Vilandra-N-Kivar-Lover:
<STRONG>They did show Peyton's dad in the promo. They showed her jumping into his arms after the original airing, and then again after easyveiw.

Whitney</STRONG>
We'll either get something tonight after EV or during 7th Heaven and Everwood tomorrow like when they showed the Haley promo. The WB has fun torturing us! It's like a new sport, or something.

Yeah they did show Peyton and her dad. I really can't believe they won't promote Dan's FATHER coming to the show. It's going to explain so much about the bastard's behavior, why on earth would they not promote that!

OT I don't want to watch Notting Hill. I want to watch Alias. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Maybe if I had a fun SuperBowl party to go to I'd feel differently but I'm not enjoying football messing up regularly scheduled television [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

OOT I really like Orange Jello. You'd think it was gross, but it's very tasty.

Friend? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]
Old 02-01-2004, 12:09 PM
New Fan

haha thats like the only reasonn i like sundays...i get to see easy view of my two favorite shows lol oth and everwood [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]...haha i tell my teacher: i need my daily dose of chad .... and james...

.theres just [too] much that time cannot [erase].

"if they made a CMM wax figure i'd def. try and steal him" - me
"ilu nicole"- laura
haha lmao &lt;3
Old 02-01-2004, 12:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bgirloth1:
<STRONG>I can't believe that the promos are still just L/B/P when the TV Guide only mentions that Dad's parents are coming to celebrate his birthday.... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Becca, I know I keep thinking that too, the only reason I can think of (as if the WB needs reasons for their weirdness [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ) is that they are pimping the younger characters in the promos more, instead of the adult characters, hence the focus on the L/P storyline.

Tammy

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 02-01-2004, 01:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Maybe we'll get a promo with some NH clips tomorrow night or throughout Tuesday. I saw an LBP promo yesterday & it was really short.

Anyone have a thread question? I'm bored...

:-)
Old 02-01-2004, 01:44 PM
Passionate Fan

I have a question...Not really a thread question but I'd like if somebody who knows the answer would help me out!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I actually think this has been asked before. But, what was the song playing in the background when Peyton and Lucas were by the swing together in Life In A Glass House. It went something like "I'll always love you.." I think it was a guy singing it. I really wanna find out what it was because I'm making an OTH CD. If anybody could tell me what it was, I'll love you forever!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Closed Thread   Post New Thread