Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2004, 01:38 PM
Absolute Fan

I'll vote for that one, too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Welcome *Deni* to the N/H lovin'. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I also kept on watching OTH for Nathan/Haley. They were so intriguing; I couldn't resist. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 01:56 PM
Supreme Fan

I like Because she already knows the answer too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 01:59 PM
Total Fan

Hi Nathan/Haley [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]'ers! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hope everyones Tuesday has been good, but OTH is on tonight so how couldn't it? Man school was such a drag! I swear about 1/2 of my class went down to Boston to root on the Pats! I which I could of gone, but I'm working in an hour or so. I guess the big thing I get to think about is all the Haley/Nathan scenes tonight... can't wait! I also like the "Becasue she already knows the anwser" title for our 48 thread!
Old 02-03-2004, 02:00 PM
Loyal Fan

ooooooo!!! I want Because she already knows the answer!! *told u I sucked, haha*

6 hours to go!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-03-2004, 02:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Gotta go with "Because she already knows the answer." Perfect defining line.

Edited to say: I just saw an article on the BJL/Haley thread in which BJL says she would like Haley and Lucas to get together! Say it ain't so, no, no, no! Be still my Naley heart!

BJL also said her hair is naturally blonde and curly like Hilarie's hair! Two odd revelations.

[ 02-03-2004: Message edited veracity ]

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 02-03-2004, 02:23 PM
Extreme Fan

EEEWww...makes me sick to my stomach-

NO Haley and LUcas- not yet- not ever but if we must have it- NOT YET!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-03-2004, 02:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the welcome guys [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the info Mandie, I checked Samantha Shelton on imdb.com and it said she did a Rowell ep in season 3 but for the life of me I can't remember her. I think the character change and the recast worked perfectly. I like BJL and was actually surprised to learn she is a natual curly haired blonde. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I can see though that they couldn't have two girls with the same hairdo (Peyton and Haley). [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Van Clemmons: Mr. Echolls, I was wondering if I could have a word?
Logan: Anthropomorphic. All yours, big guy.

icon: SunnyGeri
Old 02-03-2004, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Today I found out that my Shaping World Society teacher watches One Tree Hill, I'll have to ask him what he thinks of our favorite couple [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

like the title Because she already knows the answer

About the Across The Sky album, I was going to buy it, but you can listen to a lot of it on their website. I listened to Everywhere She Goes like twenty times. Everywhere she goes, he only wants to be with her. Aww.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 02-03-2004, 02:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Deni*:
<STRONG>Thanks for the welcome guys [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the info Mandie, I checked Samantha Shelton on imdb.com and it said she did a Rowell ep in season 3 but for the life of me I can't remember her. I think the character change and the recast worked perfectly. I like BJL and was actually surprised to learn she is a natual curly haired blonde. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I can see though that they couldn't have two girls with the same hairdo (Peyton and Haley). [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Deni,
Welcome...I don't know if it helps but Samantha Shelton is a blonde also who died her hair for the role of Regan but I have seen her with many different hairstyles/colors....Since I didn't watch Roswell I can't be more helpful...
ITA that BJL is the right choice! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 02:33 PM
Addicted Fan

hey all! it is finally Tuesday, i'll tell you the day went by SO slow [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] im still dissapointed of the lack of NH in promos, i had to watch 7th heaven and everwood commercials to see if a new one would pop up... im still kind of mad b/c there is no nathan promo. im hoping for one... preferably tonight [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 02-03-2004, 02:34 PM
Addicted Fan

I like because she already knows the answer

I just have to say to the 'my dad's in charlotte' comment. Charlotte is spelled charlotte, it's my name I should know hehe.

I got such a weird buzz when Nathan said my name, I started squeeling saying, 'Nathan said charlotte, nathan said charlotte'. All my friends think I'm a whack job, hehe!

So excited about tonight!
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 02-03-2004, 02:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Can I start the new thread?

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-03-2004, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys! I am a big Roswell fan so I know Samantha Shelton played Connie the airforce pilot's daughter in the episode "Crash" at the end of season 3. No offense to her or anything but BJL is so much prettier, funnier, and just plan better. I couldn't see anyone else besides her being Haley. I had purchased a copy of the un-aired pilot on ebay and when I watched it, the whole time I was thinking this is so weird. And it is true I couldn't ever see Nathan and Reagan together. James is to hot for her!

Also, I thought my name used to be on the list, but it isn't anymore. Maybe it never was but I asked. Can I be added. Thanks!
Old 02-03-2004, 02:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Can't blame her for wanting a Haley/Lucas pairing, Chad is hot. I wouldn't mind a pairing; I want Haley and Lucas to share at least one kiss but she's got to end up with Nathan in the end because Joie has a lot more chemistry with James and I love them more.

[ 02-03-2004: Message edited NathanHaleyLucasFan ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread