Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2004, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

If I had an uncle like Keith, I think that I would have some problems with my girl friends. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And that would not be very good.

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited Liliya ]
Old 01-29-2004, 04:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Couple of pics from The Living Years

Old 01-29-2004, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the caps Dipsy. I love the second one...he really looks he wants to wail on Dan given the chance. And who could blame him.
Old 02-02-2004, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Hope these pics from Fire with Fire work...

These were made from one of my yahoo friends Claudia.

I'll hopefully have more coming up...

[ 02-03-2004: Message edited JulieB ]
Old 02-03-2004, 12:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the pics, Julie! I haven't seen that movie. I recognize the actress .. is her name Victoria- something?
Old 02-03-2004, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Hey LL [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Close, it's Virginia Madsen and this is without a doubt my favorite Craig movie. It's 80's cheesy romance at it's best LOL
It was also the first time I ever took notice of Craig although I had seen him in Some Kind of Wonderful.

I'm in such a Fire with Fire mood right now too, here's a couple of more pics, plus my good buddy Claudia also sent me this link to the actual music video that was made for the movie. The group is WildBlue singing the theme music. It's very poor quality but it's also pretty old and rare to find. It looks like it was made in her or someone's living room LOL! I didnt' ask. But I still squealed when she sent it to me. There's clips from the movie in it, check it out.

Craig and his "then" six pack [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

link to video, http://pwp.netcabo.pt/0675533701/wil...ewithfire2.wmv
this video throws you right smack into the "80's" LOL!

[ 02-03-2004: Message edited JulieB ]
Old 02-04-2004, 04:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks once again, Julie. And yes, what a six-pack it is! Heh.

That was sooo 80's .. I swear, VH1 Classic is a god-send. And speaking of the 80's, I am completely in love with VH1's show "Bands Reunited"! Something about 80's new-wave & rock bands reliving the past gets me all gah-gah. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

This movie is out there to rent, right?

About Keith last night, I thoroughly enjoyed his presence at that train-wreck-of-a-dinner. His reactions.. perfect! He sees through everyone's BS, and I heart him for it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] The writers did a good start of showing the dynamics between Dan/Royal and Keith/Royal. Keith wasn't abandoned by Royal like Lucas was by Dan, but I'd bet he wasn't valued a whole h*** of a lot either. Of course, with all the control they've gotten, I don't think Dan or Nathan would mind trading places with them sometimes, and that's just scary. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[ 02-04-2004: Message edited LunaLeo ]
Old 02-04-2004, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

Laura, I love Bands Reunited too! I loved seeing Flock of Seagulls and Berlin again. Plus it's so interesting to see their backstories and see how that transcends into who they are today. But I guess we're moving into the "80's" movement right now.

As for the Scott family dinner, you could tell Keith really got some enjoyment out of bringing Whitey to the dinner. His subtle way of trying to get some digs in I suppose.
Keith seems so solid on the outside but I'm just curious to see if there's more damage there then we realize caused by Royal and Dan. I hope they play more into that as the story progresses.
Old 02-10-2004, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

First off I never realized that was Craig in Some Kind of Wonderful. I was watching it yesterday and I was like oh my god! He was a jerk in that movie but so cute. He was so young that it took me a while to realize.

Anyway, I feel so bad for Keith tonight. He is responsible to almost killing his nephew. That is going to be hard to handle. We all ready say the first signs of heavy drinking, but I hope this doesn't make him a full alcoholic. Plus his relationship with Karen hasn't even really started yet and it's headed down the drain. I hope she will forgive him eventually because they were just so perfect together. Even I saw it and I usually on like the teens in shows like this, not the parents.
Old 02-12-2004, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Hey Cal [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, that was Craig in SKOW, in one of his most famous roles. So mean..but soo cute lol I agree.

As for Tuesday's ep. I really felt bad for him. We've been given clues all season that he's a drinker and this accident is sure to bring that all to a head.
This will probably set him and Karen back too, indefinitely. Hopefully they can work things out eventually.
Old 02-13-2004, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Keith should have been Lucas's father from the begining because he seems like he could be Lucas's father.
icon: xthebesthing
Old 02-18-2004, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my god! Such a good episode. It was sad and stuff but so much made it worth while I felt bad for Keith, but I would feel the same way is this happened to my son. I just hope she forgives him soon. At least I would try to. And I just loved how Whitey was there to tell Karen that no man has ever loved a boy as much as Keith loves Lucas. And the ring! That was very sweet. I thought Craig did a great job in this episode. I thought it was so nice how he paid the hospital bill, liking trying to repair some of the damage.
Old 11-26-2004, 01:03 PM
New Fan

i remember seeing craig on a film some kind of wonderful he played a character just as evil as dan but i like him is this role
Old 11-26-2004, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow I haven't seen this thread in forever. Yeah he was an ass in SKOW. But he was great at it. I always wondered what it would be like if Craig played Dan and Pal played Keith.
Old 11-26-2004, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Keith is definitely more of a father to Lucas than Dan ever was... he was always around for Karen and him.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Closed Thread   Post New Thread