Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2003, 04:04 PM
Addicted Fan

LMFAO, I didn't either until it kept repeatedly showing up in differnt films that I was watching back-to-back, lol. It's kinda quirky...in an endearing way of course, lol.

And jeebus, lmfao, I didn't know this movie had nudity, not that it bothers me, heh...I saw the same or more of Julian McMahon on Nip/Tuck (my other favorite show of the season) every week. Heh.

Edited because I can't spell. Heh.

[ 11-18-2003: Message edited Imogen2001 ]
Old 11-18-2003, 04:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for all the movie suggestions, guys. I'll have to hit the video store during the Christmas break. Have myself a very Craig-ish Holiday! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Si nous n'étions pas d'ici
Nous serions l'infini
Old 11-18-2003, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

ROTFL! Checked it out in Fire with Fire and yes Crystal, he's definitely got the jeans tucked into the boots. And in the first scene he even has a bandana tied around his leg. Too cute really, and we don't have to think of it as goofy. I like quirky better [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Plus, he redeems himself in this one for those who don't like the jeans/boot look (I like Craig no matter what lol) but there's a dance sequence and he looks great, blue jean jacket, jeans and a red tee. I love him in that scene. I got caught up in it all over again. LOL!

Fire on the Amazon, what's your take? Rent worthy?

espoir, sounds like a pretty good holiday movie marathon to me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 11-18-2003: Message edited JulieB ]
Old 11-18-2003, 05:05 PM
Addicted Fan

That would be a great little holiday indeed! If my order comes in by then, I'll be doing the same thing. Heh. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

LMFAO, I love it. I've got to get ahold of that movie. And quirky definitely works for me too, lol.

Fire on the Amazon was actually alright for a straight to video movie. Plus it proves he can totally pull off the long haired, in need of a bath kind of dirty all over look, lmfao.

Old 11-18-2003, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

ROTFLMAO!!

So Craig, can even pull THAT off, huh?
Old 11-18-2003, 06:19 PM
Addicted Fan

What look can't the guy pull off? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I just watched Maze, and it was SO good. Not worth the rental if you're just looking for Craig, because he's not in it much...but the movie in general was great. Laura Linney and Rob Morrow both did an excellent job with their roles.

Old 11-18-2003, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Maze, that sounds vaguely familiar but not because of Craig. Did this involve a kid somehow? I might be thinking of something else though with Laura Linney.
Old 11-18-2003, 07:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Not really about a kid, although Linney's character does end up having a baby...but it was mainly about an artist (Morrow) that has Tourette's Syndrome and his relationships with his best friend (Sheffer) and his best friend's girlfriend (Linney).
Old 11-18-2003, 07:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

I hope our fav uncle is there for Nathan tonight! Like maybe he will beat the He*l out of his own brother!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Belief -G. DeGraw
Old 11-18-2003, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

Ok, that's not the one I'm thinking of but it sounds good. I used to love Rob in Northern Exposure.

You know I went over to imdb just to refresh my memory on alot of things and can't believe how extensive that list is! I think I've only seen maybe 15 of those max and that's out of what was it, 50 or so? But that's good in a way. I wouldn't mind diving into some that I haven't seen.

Soulmates, I'm hoping for some great Keith/Lucas moments too. And I'm really interested to see what kind of atmosphere is going to be created as well now that Deb is there.

Old 11-18-2003, 11:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, I wanted to join in the Craig/Keith love. Sorry I haven't until now.

"A River Runs Through It" is one of my all time favorite movies. It was the first movie I saw CS in, although I soon found out he had been a lot of other movies. Is he in a movie, "Bliss"? And even though he was a jerk in "SKOW", he was still a hottie. Hmmm.. flashbacks. ::There she goes, Miss Amanda Jones::

Anyway, a piece of useless trivia (which I love) Did you know Craig's brother Hogan is the headwriter of the soap "As the World Turns"? Hehe - as a soap opera watcher I have to know these things.

About tonight's show .. What did everyone think of Keith's parenting skills? I wasn't surprised that he was fair yet stern. It's amazing to me how different Keith and Dan are morality wise. Good god, you think they were raised by different people.

Thanks and I love this thread!
Old 11-18-2003, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

Now you've got me singing it Luna LOL! "round and round and round" Love that movie! And yes, he was in Bliss, he was married to I can't remember her name but she played Laura Palmer in Twin Peaks.

And yes, I did know about his brother but only because Fraz posted about it on the first spoilers thread, I had no idea. Pretty cool.

The scenes were really good with Lucas tonight. I kind of could see both sides. But Keith has alot of pressure on him. He really wants to do right by Karen.

Old 11-18-2003, 11:33 PM
Addicted Fan

So help me God if Lucas' sudden rebel streak screws Keith over with Karen, I'll hunt down his little fictional character ass. Heh.

Not that their scenes weren't great, because they were, it was just that I'm gonna worry and stew over how much the youngin' is going to hurt more than himself when Karen returns.

"Freakin' Fool" is right. Heh.

*sighs*

I can't believe we'll have to wait 'til January to see how it's gonna play out. That seems like forever away.

"I gotta worry once for myself, and once for your mother."

*sighs*

Is it even possible to love Keith more?
Old 11-19-2003, 07:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Imogen2001:
<STRONG>I can't believe we'll have to wait 'til January to see how it's gonna play out. That seems like forever away.</STRONG>
I'm right there with you. It's months away, [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] God, why did Moira have to be pregnant, LOL? I sure hope we'll get some spoilers before then.

Quote:
Originally posted by Imogen2001:
<STRONG>Is it even possible to love Keith more?</STRONG>
YES. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I did tonight.

Si nous n'étions pas d'ici
Nous serions l'infini
Old 11-19-2003, 09:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh, God, I hear ya about the spoilers. Early on I hadn't checked the spoilers for this show, but that changed very quickly when I got so invested, lmfao.