Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2004, 02:48 PM
Passionate Fan

True. Wing Chun would kick your ass what with your superfluous ums and grudge against capitalization. Hee.

You're really close to 500! Only 35 left! You could do that in like an hour if you just go camp out on the off-topic board and rabidly post with me here.
Old 07-26-2004, 03:07 PM
Loyal Fan

my erratic capitalization is endearing, thank you very much. :p

getting 500 would be much easier if the servers weren't all wonky. I swear, I see one more busy-server message, I'm going to bust a cap up in here.

anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays, Summerland tomorrow. I am eager to see what my hallucination!Jesse McCartney dream has on my viewing. actually, judging my feelings when I saw that Disney "Good Life" music video he did, probably not much, except for that omgIhaveatiiiiiiiiiiinycrushonhim.
me+hallucination!Jesse McCarney 4EVA! floppy-haired boys are my weakness! ::cries::

I still like Jay better.
Old 07-26-2004, 03:15 PM
Passionate Fan

It is endearing, darling. You know I'm just joshing (worstsayingever, btw).

I still like Jay better too. It's the accent, I swear. I mean, that's the only reason why I'm willing to forgive Jack/Vadim for lying to me, that dirty bastard. But dude, those accents are just so HAWT! Be still, my heart.

Quote:
Originally posted by miss blue sky
I swear, I see one more busy-server message, I'm going to bust a cap up in here.
Amen, sista. Angerrr.
Old 07-26-2004, 03:44 PM
Passionate Fan

JAYJAYJAYJAYJAY! VADIM/JACKVADIN/JACKVADIM/JACK! TEH LUVS. JesseMcCartneyismahteenidol.

*pets server* If I have the sex with you, will you stop being teh biotch.
Old 07-26-2004, 04:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Ohemgee! The three of us just posted within 5 minutes of each other! Mah aznlotussistazminions are reunited for the first time in ages.

Ew, you're such a nasty skank, Judy. You think offering yourself up like a 2 cent whore is the solution to everything.

Well, it is. So snaps for you. God knows I do the same. *gives you secks*
Old 07-26-2004, 04:19 PM
Extreme Fan

I HATE THIS SERVER.!.!.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez.
Old 07-26-2004, 04:38 PM
Passionate Fan

I feel you, homie.

Geez Louise, I'm so bored. I feel weird not having dance classes to go to. This sucks my ass. Now I'm just waiting for the Democratic Convention to air.

Old 07-26-2004, 04:41 PM
Loyal Fan

omg nevah say just joshin' again, Dani :p

and ACCENTS. if CMM had an accent, I'd maybe forgive Lucas for being such a punk-ass bitch. but he doesn't, so I don't. forgive Lucas, I mean.

server seems to have calmed down somewhat. ::pets:: Thanks, Judy! you're a dirty little harlot, but we love you, anyways.

OMG AZN PRYDE ::busts a move::

eta: I'm bored too! pick me, pick meeeeeee! just waiting for Boy Meets World to come on, hum de dum ...
Old 07-26-2004, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

The server has eaten about 10 of my posts.

I give up.
Old 07-26-2004, 04:49 PM
Passionate Fan

I will say just joshin' if I very well want to, Harry.

Don't give up, Bkrstar! Now that the server's calmed down (all thanks to Judy and her ****tiness), you must rabidly post. I order you to. Speaking of which, is there anything else you'd like to be called?

Yay for being bored! *does the chicken dance* That's me busting a move, folks. Tada!
Old 07-26-2004, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Well, as long as the server is calm... I suppose I could rabidly post. I don't have to foam at the mouth, do I?

I'm Betsy, as I probably should've mentioned back when I first started posting. I'll join in the dance party -- it's Electric Slide time!
Old 07-26-2004, 04:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, you do have to foam at the mouth. Sorry, it comes with the package.

K00l, I will call you Betsy from here on out then. I can't join in on the Electric Slide though because I hate that song. Teh annoying!
Old 07-26-2004, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

Foaming at the mouth? Any other "benefits" I should know about that come from posting here?

When I was in 7th grade, we had a "dance" unit in PE. We had to learn the Electric Slide, the Macarena, and line dancing for a grade. It was almost as cool as the "ping pong" unit.
Old 07-26-2004, 05:09 PM
Passionate Fan

There are many others, but I'll wait for some others to brief you on them.

Ohemg33, don't you be knockin the ping-pong unit, yo. I am proud to say that I am a first-rate table tennis player, which of course is no surprise because I think it's in my genetic disposition as an asian to kick ass at net sports. Yay fo me!
Old 07-26-2004, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Oh, you could kick my ass at table tennis then. I'm horrible at any games involving a table surface of some sort. Ping pong, foosball, air hockey, pool -- crap at all of them. I always wished I could be kick ass at one of them, to impress bar patrons or something, but all I can do in a bar is open bottles with my teeth. Sigh.

Ok, I have to go grocery shopping, as I'm down to one bottle of mustard and a Luna bar. I'll be back to post later though, foam at the mouth and all.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread