Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2023, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleygirlsyndrome (View Post)
Yes!

I remember she was originally going to write fiction. She might still do, hopefully. I think she'd be great at it. But I remember when she used to have Southern Gothic Productions, and there was a clip of her reading an in progress novel she was writing.
I think so, hopefully she decides to do that one day.
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 10:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Me too. It'd be good to get.
Old 08-09-2023, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes it would
Old 08-16-2023, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwA21DsOeoX

Quote:
Okay Coven!!!
Grimoire Girl Book Tour is announced!!! 🧙*♀️🧙*♀️🧙*♀️

New link in my bio with tickets and preorders. ✨

I am a DEEPLY sentimental woman, and so crafting this book tour was about going to places that feel like home and sitting in conversation with people who feel like family.
Each one of these stops is going to be different and special in their own way and so I hope you can come to as many of them as possible! Some venues have more capacity than others, so grab your tickets while they’re hot. If you missed the opportunity to get a signed copy, books sold on tour will all be pre-signed as well!

🌸 First stop will be in the home where all my dreams came true, New York City. On October 4th we’ll be seeing you at @bntribeca with my favorite mystical woman @danneelackles512 .

🌸 Then on October 8, we will be talking to as many of you as possible in our largest venue, @bardavonpresents where the books will be supplied by my local bookstore @oblongbooks . Can’t wait to celebrate the Hudson Valley where I have built my current home and community. Fans of the #RuralDiaries will want to come to this one!

🌸After that, I’m headed to meet with my hero @ahoffmanwriter and discuss BOTH of our books on October 12! She and I will be chatting it up at @artsatthearmory where books will be provided by @brooklinebooksmith . Alice’s book #theinvisiblehour just came out this week so grab your copy now! It’s wonderful!

🌸The stop on October 14 may be the most emotional. Back in 1990, at eight years old, I wandered into the Park View High School auditorium to audition for The Sound of Music. That show changed the trajectory of my life. In just a short amount of time, my old high school building will be torn down to make way for a brand spanking new facility for the much deserving kids of Sterling Park. So getting to do a tour stop in the auditorium that made me before it is gone forever is just……..😭. A big deal. I love that place. Someone bring tissues pleaseandthankyou! Shoutout to @birchtreebookstore for supplying copies of Grimoire Girl at this event!

More announcements coming up in the future. Thank you for ALL the thousands of preorders! You all are magic!
Old 08-20-2023, 07:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for sharing. Excited for the book. Wish she'd come to the West Coast.
Old 08-20-2023, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No problem

That sucks she isn't
Old 09-03-2023, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwskMbguZXj/

Quote:
Chore break!
Sliced apples. Sunflower butter. @lovesuja . And @angelaslatter ‘s book of short stories - “The Wrong Girl & Other Warnings”!

It’s the “other warnings” bit I love so much. We told y’all not to cross us! Angela is a master storyteller. I love taking these little breaks and falling into her worlds. 📚
Alright, back at it. Hope you guys are taking a minute for yourselves this busy weekend. Xo
Old 09-21-2023, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No problem
Old 09-27-2023, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxqOc1YOlXL/

Quote:
Everyone knows that when I left OTH, working with @tiffanithiessen changed my life. She really helped me navigate the jump from teen dramas to playing an adult and I just think she is the kindest and smartest and most beautiful woman out there!
Her new book is out today and I am so excited to celebrate her! Make sure you go out and grab it and try to see her while she is out on her book tour!
Keeping my fingers crossed that we get to collaborate and create some kitchen magic with leftovers very very soon!
Old 09-27-2023, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

exciting her 2nd book soon

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

Leigh Tumblr