Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2007, 08:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Aly*** (View Post)
Why do I watch this show they had me until the end. I knew it was coming and it was still soo sooo very bad. I was screaming "somebody turn the damn tv off!"
I completely agree with you.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

That seemed super short...and i totally agree with you explosions in the sky That sucked so hard. I'm embarrassed for this show.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosions in the sky (View Post)
Okay. Haley needs to run off and raise the baby with Chris Keller.
A-freakin-men I cant even begin to describe how I feel right now.

Now that all my faith is gone. Now that all the trust is gone. Can I still believe you?
Life's a bitch, people suck. Then you die.
Fan Forum Hero

Wow that was awful. I couldn't even enjoy the NB friendship scene I have always wanted because I knew what was coming. All I can say about that ep is two things. Thank God we basically saw NB doing nothing. And thank God LP stopped. I think if I had to see one of those things, let alone both, I would have killed myself.
Dedicated Fan

This episode wasn't the best, but I wouldn't call it the worst either. I liked it until the last five minutes. I feel so bad for Haley right now. I want to cry for her. And Lucas's hair has got to go. They need to do something with it pronto.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:05 PM
Extreme Fan

How did Haley React?
Old 02-14-2007, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

what is the big deal? I don't understand what Nathan sleeping with Brooke in the past has to do with Hayley. Peyton's the one who deserves to be mad. Hayley knows a lot about his past

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 02-14-2007, 08:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

WOOT the 3 last minutes were amazing! No kidding. It's not that I don't like Naley, but they needed something to shake up their married life! And don't be mad, it's not like naley was going to suffer after this episode! Don't be naive, it's naley forever all the way!

WOOOHOOOOUHOUUU
Loyal Fan

Congratulations OTH. You have finally pushed your more loyal supporters over the edge. If you think you made people happy or entertained with the last few minutes of this episode, you are so sadly mistaken Look in the mirror, oh creator and hang your head in shame.

"What did you do, tell her she was fat?"
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethanyLeigh (View Post)
That seemed super short...and i totally agree with you explosions in the sky That sucked so hard. I'm embarrassed for this show.
I'm embarrassed for this show as well. This just paints Brooke and Nathan out to be ...ugh something I'm not sure I can say.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosions in the sky (View Post)
Okay. Haley needs to run off and raise the baby with Chris Keller.
I'm all for that and I like NB. (I like CH too)

This episode was great. LP was hot! I'm glad they didn't go all the way, though. I already posted my thoughts on Mouth/Shelley. More later...
ღღღ
Old 02-14-2007, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

I thought the episode was great and was right on board saying this was a really good episode. Then I remembered that a lot can change in the last five minutes. To my dismay it did.

Now that all my faith is gone. Now that all the trust is gone. Can I still believe you?
Life's a bitch, people suck. Then you die.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
what is the big deal? I don't understand what Nathan sleeping with Brooke in the past has to do with Hayley. Peyton's the one who deserves to be mad. Hayley knows a lot about his past
It matters because she is his wife and she just had to see Nathan screwing her "best" friend.

Quote:
WOOT the 3 last minutes were amazing! No kidding. It's not that I don't like Naley, but they needed something to shake up their married life! And don't be mad, it's not like naley was going to suffer after this episode! Don't be naive, it's naley forever all the way!
Yah, because tours, skanky sisters, Rachel, loan sharks, car accidents, and a baby aren't enough.

oh i just cant wait to be king
Old 02-14-2007, 08:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
I think they made her shocked becasue noone explained yet when that tape was made.

My Videos
Old 02-14-2007, 08:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

It was horrible.

Seriously from Mouth/Shelly being "tru loves", Brooke being completely selfish, Rachel being "redeemed", to the contrived N///////B scene to lead up the the god awful sex tape. All of it sucked. Seriously, only thing I liked about this episode was Haley slapping the hell out of Rachel.

I can't believe I actually watched through all that.