Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2006, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So how does Peyton die in this little fantasy? Is it Lucas's grave on the other side?
Old 11-29-2006, 09:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

I've seen two people mention Nathan calling Haley baby. When exactly was that? You're not talking about the scene when they were walking on the sidewalk are you? Because, if it is, he didn't call her baby, he asked her if she was going to be alright, she said yes, and then he said, "and the baby?" Is that what people are talking about or did I miss it somewhere else?
Old 11-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

It looks like both Lucas AND Peyton are dead in the dream world.

ETA: Kristi- When Nathan's running to her side he's like "Come on, baby".
Old 11-29-2006, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

All i have to say is OMG! =*(
It might all be gone t o m o r r o w.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:59 PM
Extreme Fan

So does Peyton die in the school shooting? Is that it? Because Lucas wasn't there to save her?

oh i just cant wait to be king
Old 11-29-2006, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Lolz at Lucas only getting Beloved Son. I guess he wasn't a beloved brother or friend or anything.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock air guitar (View Post)
So does Peyton die in the school shooting? Is that it? Because Lucas wasn't there to save her?
We'll just have to wait and see. I do think that's true though.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meluvsjames (View Post)
There were a few things that bothered me..

1. Dan telling Nathan he killed Daunte. Something about that line REALLY bothered me...it was he like he just flat out called his son a killer, which we know isn't true. I seriously, SERIOUSLY think Daunte died when the car crashed.

2. So we saw Haley get hit and we saw how scary and heartbreaking it was...but as soon as Lucas collapsed it was like Haley never got hit. All we seen was her foot in the corner of the screen while everything was suddenly focused on Lucas, which I'm used to seeing anyways, but I didn't like how quickly the focus point got turned around.

Of course, I agree, I mentioned these points in my post. But honestly, are we surprised that the focus immediately got shifted off of Haley? It's just another day in Tree Hill......
Old 11-29-2006, 10:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
[Of course, I agree, I mentioned these points in my post. But honestly, are we surprised that the focus immediately got shifted off of Haley? It's just another day in Tree Hill......
Oh man I know. I was like "Wait, this girl just got hit by a car. Does anyone care?"

oh i just cant wait to be king
Old 11-29-2006, 10:08 PM
Absolute Fan

I know right. I mean Lucas is a bro and all important and stuff, but come on. Haley just got hit by a car and is pregnant. And it looked like it could kill her. Lucas isn't the only one they should've focused on.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:15 PM
Addicted Fan

I can't really process everything that happened tonight..but i can sum it up in 3 words.

THANK YOU MARK

I'm so grateful for the time, thought and effort he put into the reunion of LP. It was crafted so well with all the references to the pilot. Right now i'm just really happy i stuck around because it's true..good things come to those who wait. I can't wait to see what happens from here.

Hilarie Burton
credit: glance18
Old 11-29-2006, 10:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I think that his gravestone implies that Lucas died as a baby.

As for Peyton's death I don't think it was the school shooting because the reason Jimmy acted out was because he felt left behind by Lucas and Mouth. Peyton might have died from stalker Derek. The whole thing with Ellie would have occurred and she always had the P&D site up with the webcam so he could watch her. Although I think it might have been from her running all of those red lights in S1 as well. Lucas intervening and being there for her had her rethink her actions.

"I got moves to make whatdaya want." JL

Jess
Old 11-29-2006, 10:25 PM
Loyal Fan

I LOVED this episode. I love basketball and this was chock full of it. I loved how they did the basketball scenes too.

Haley/Nathan: Wow. Haley getting hit by the car was just heartbreaking. Naley were adorable in this episode and I loved when Nathan asked if it would be enough if he didn't go to Duke. I also liked that Nathan did the right thing and won the game. Everyone knew that he wouldn't blow it. Nathan saying "Haley, baby" was soo adorable, yet so heartbreaking.

Lucas/Peyton: I'm not on one side or the other (Brucas or Leyton) but I officialy declare that I am in love with LP. I wish they could have done it a little better, but with all the other drama in the episode, they probably didn't have time. That's what the DVD is for, right? I wish we could have seen more of the scene in the gym with them, but it was a great scene. It was cute when Lucas pulled her to the back and just kissed her. Lucas's reaction to Peyton's "I love you" was so guy-like.

Brooke/Peyton: I'm so glad they may be restoring their friendship. It really seems that Brooke is trying to move on and let Lucas and Peyton be with each other. She will probably always have feelings for Lucas, no doubt, but they really aren't the ones for each other. Their scene in the hospital was adorable and I really hope they can mend fences.

All the rest: Rachel was a waste of screen time. But Haley's impression of her was dead-on. Bevin was hilarous. Dan taking the blame for Daunte was really brave. I think that he was already dead when Nathan pulled him out, but Dan really seems to be trying to be a better person.

Overall, probably one of my favorite episodes of the season. But I just realized that theirs not going to be any more basketball.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Daunte was a high school bookie and that is how Dan knew him. Daunte convinced Dan to throw the state championship 18 years ago and decided to go after Nathan.
^This makes a whole lot more sense to me now, i never put all that together.

I loved this episode. Probably best one to date. I cried like a baby during the first LP kiss. But, I do agree that LP was a little rushed, but if they would have dragged it on any longer, i don't think i would have been able to take it. i hope BP continue on the right track, i loved them tonight, and have missed their interaction so much. poor haley, she and baby better be ok!

Last edited by a shade of gray; 11-29-2006 at 10:36 PM
Old 11-29-2006, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

I'm pretty sure the deaths are supposed to be post the last episode. Like, it's supposed to be everyone's life if Lucas died, right?
Oh, What can it mean?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread