Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2006, 08:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Nathan omg. Broke my heart at the end. He just was so amazing. Haley has to be okay. Lucas oh my god. This show.

oh i just cant wait to be king
Old 11-29-2006, 08:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

That was just...crazy. Those last twenty minutes, with the basketball and everything after, were fantastic. I loved LP and NH and Haley pushing him out of the way was just...so selfless and amazing. I don't think I will ever get the image of Haley's body hitting the car out of my head. Just...wow.
I'm looking forward to seeing Keith next week! I have missed him and this episode looks very interesting.
Once again, great episode. Just...wow.

Nathan&Haley/Robin&Patrick/Lucas&Peyton/Sara&Michael/Derek&Meredith
Don't say I never gave you anything.
Avie by Little Apple
Old 11-29-2006, 08:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

The Nathan killing Daunte stuff was so stupid, the guy was dead when Nathan pulled him out of the car. Like just punching someone in the face is going to kill them. Could happen, but HIGHLY unlikely. Nice one, Dan, tell your son he's a killer. Over-react much? That part bugged me because it was so illogical.

Wow, what a smooth transition from B/L to L/P. But not. If I were a fan of either, I wouldn't be happy with the the way it was handled.

Of course, the scenes Joy did have she made the most of but I'm so sick of her role being downplayed all the time. The girl can't even get the focus when her character is pregnant and hit by a car. Speaking of getting hit, I'm sure she'll pull through along with the baby, HOW, after an impact like that, I have no idea. OTH realism at it's finest.

Although, I have to say, I was happy to see that people ACTUALLY BLEED in Tree Hill. I was beginning to wonder there for a while.

Last edited by Sunset Dreamer; 11-29-2006 at 09:57 PM
Old 11-29-2006, 08:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I actually talked to my mom about it (who is a nurse) and she said there is a very good chance Haley's baby could live. It all depends on where the impact was and how hard it was.

oh i just cant wait to be king
Old 11-29-2006, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

OMG This episode was crazy. I agree the last twenty minutes were gold. Nathan just broke my heart when he was running to Haley calling her name. Nathan really stepped up to the plate too. Putting his life and carreer on the line for Whitey and the team.
Karen/Deb-It was priceless when Karen dropped Deb off at rehab, she needed it, badly.
LP-THe more I see them together the more I like it...........
Rachel-waste of time
Brooke-so just last week she was saying"I can take Luke back whenever I want", and this week she's basically giving up and handing him over to Peyton, even after all the nice things he said about her.
Haley-funniest line of this year so far was when she was imitating Rachel. It was so dead on. And she basically stole the show with her crying an emotion. I was feeling the pain for her. And when she got hit by the car(though I was expecting it by all the spoilers floating around on other websites)was so heart wrenching.
Nathan-Suprisingley he was very good in this episode. So thought he was going to be an a**, but he came back and won the championship. I was proud of Nathan when he ran up to DAunte's car and started punching the ******* out of him. I would have dont the same thing.

Now that all my faith is gone. Now that all the trust is gone. Can I still believe you?
Life's a bitch, people suck. Then you die.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Agreed regarding the BL to LP transition. Something was definitely cut between Skillz's appeal to Lucas and the game. I mean, I still think Lucas actually figured out why Peyton was the person he wanted to stand next to when all his dreams, I just don't think we got to see enough of it. I think the transition definitely would have been smoother that way. However, the same thing happened in last year's season finale of Veronica Mars in regards to Logan and Veronica getting back together, so it's a problem that's present in many shows. However, I'm hoping unlike Rob, Mark has time to write exactly how he figured it out.

However, I'm happy as it is. I mean, FINALLY.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

can someone upload the eppy. i dont have the channel. =(
Old 11-29-2006, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancedude23 (View Post)
"****""Skank""Whore""Thank You" <-- haha that was hilarious
That and "I'm Rachel and I have red hair" is why Bevin owns my heart.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

That was an awesome episode. Everyone's acting was really good, and I definatly loved the L/P scenes. Can't wait to see next week's epi w/ keith. Dan's transition--hmm....I wonder where they are going with this story line.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow!!! What an episode? I mean I am not happy that Haley got hurt, but I loved all of the acting and the reconciliation of certain relationships.

Dan Let’s start with I knew that Daunte was a high school bookie and that is how Dan knew him. Daunte convinced Dan to throw the state championship 18 years ago and decided to go after Nathan. I may hate Dan for killing Keith, but I thought it was a protective, fatherly thing to do when he took the fall for Nathan when he killed Daunte. Of course I am worried what he will now ask of Nathan, but I am hoping he is trying to change. Paul sure acted the heck out of that scene. I wonder if he really broke his hand. I was a little peeved about him bonding with Lucas and calling himself his “old man,” but I guess killing Keith and then finding out that Keith didn’t try to kill him was rock bottom for him. Now he feels that the only way to redeem himself is by looking after his kids and his nephew/niece.

Brooke I love this character and I loved her and Peyton’s banter back and forth. What she said about Peyton’s moms was low, but it was also a totally scorned Brooke thing to say. I loved how she stood by Haley in the hospital and took on that nurse. GO BROOKE!!! Brooke is such a forgiving character and I am glad that she, Lucas, and Peyton are on the way to all being friends again. I hope that Brooke doesn’t break Haley’s trust and take the key. The Brooke I have come to love is loyal and wouldn’t betray her friend. I loved how she called Rachel Elmo.

Rachel I still don’t like her. She is a dishonest, lying, shank. I can’t believe that she stole Haley’s key. That girl is so desperate to make everyone else as immoral as she is. I sincerely hope that Brooke takes that key and gives it back to Haley. Then they could go the principal together and turn Rachel in which will cause Rachel to not be able to graduate with her class. I would love it and it would prove the existence of karma in my book.

Peyton Loved how she stood by Haley and I am glad that she and Brooke are on the road to being friends again; I am not a Leyton fan. I want my Brucas!!!!!!!

Karen Didn’t see a whole lot of her, but boy am I glad that she took Deb to rehab.

Deb Hoping the therapy will help this time. I like nice, supportive Deb instead of mean, self-pitying Deb.

Whitey I loved that he played the recording of the game 18 years ago and that he finally won. However, that tape confused the heck out of me at the beginning.

Nathan I am so glad that he decided to not throw the game. James sure can play basketball. Did anyone else cheer when Nathan was beating the crap out of Daunte? James plays angry, hurt, and bad so unbelievably well. I was crying at the end when he was in the hospital. He truly looked like a broken man.

Haley Joy is awesome and every time she has an angst ridden scene she makes it so believable. I was bawling when the car hit her. That was not some tap that was a smash. She just has to be okay. My stomach is in knots over next week. I love that Haley always puts Rachel in her place.

Naley Loved their scenes!!!! I loved when Nathan called her baby. I loved her and Nathan’s playful scene before the second half. That is the Naley I would like to see for a while.

Gigi her Chili’s advertisement was hilarious.

Bevin Oh Bevin. “I’m Rachel and I have red hair.” Oh dear.

I wish there was more of Skills and Mouth, but I liked what I saw. If Mark would only replace Rachel’s screen time with Mouth, Skills, Gigi, and Bevin I would be a happy camper.

"I got moves to make whatdaya want." JL

Jess
Old 11-29-2006, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This about sums up the LP stuff for me.

"I'm in love with you."
"Oh."

It's not even worth my time. But the rest of the episode was great so I'll share my thoughts.

Wow talk about crazy intense episodes!!! That was amazing! There really wasn't one thing about it I didn't like. Well there is LP but I am just erasing the disgusting image if them kissing out of my mind. They really look like twins. And no offense but Chad and Hil are not good kissing each other. Even with CS separated they look so much more natural. And I am so glad they didn't lose the game and that halfway through Nathan decided the team and Whitey deserved it. Here is one chick that loves her Scott Bros working together. I gotta have my fist bumps and my "little brother"s.

But OMG Haley!!! I knew that was gonna happen, but damn! She got hit hard. There would be no way that the baby would live. And there would be a good chance that she would be dead. And Lucas? You can die and I pretty much wouldn't care. Sad but true. But I am looking forward to next week. If only to see Keith, Goth Brooke, and Peyton miserable cause she only got to be with Lucas for a day. LOL. And what's up with Goth Brooke anyway? I still strongly believe she is lying about her feelings and stepping aside so LP can be together. She's giving them their chance and hopefully BP will be friends again. I saw the signs this episode. She really was awesome for doing that. And how cute was the BL hug? Adorable!! Brooke better not steal the tests with Haley's key otherwise we'll be back to Evil Brooke.

And I guess Chad pitched a fit that James got a whole episode in his point of view last year, and the dream episode the year before. But I still think it will be cute. And last but not least. Anyone who says James is not a good actor needs to shut the hell up. Did you see those tears? It looked so real and James was amazing! Man Nathan is gonna feel like **** knowing he caused this and that Haley pushed him out of the way. But I still love Nathan. He didn't mean for this to happen. I will not be one of those fans who blame him and say they will no longer like NH now. People have to learn their lessons. Haley learned hers last years and now it's Nathan's turn. They will only appreciate each other more because of this.

Glad they used Ray Lamontagne as the coda. I love that song. And I am seeing him next week! Yayz!

And again.....KEITH!!!! I love that guy. Glad he is back if only as a ghost.

PS. My mom and sister were in that OTH commercial. I get such a kick out of that. But not me.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Honestly, I thought it was one of the best episodes this season. This episode, despite the LP, was true, OTH material.

Where to start?

Well, the Naley was definitely the best part of the episode. All of their scenes together and apart made me feel so much for them. Their ending was absolutely heartbreaking, especially when Nathan called Haley, 'Baby'. I loved when he twirled her, and just them all-around.

The Dante thing was terribly sad, just because it was another blow to Nathan. Honestly, I probably would have killed him too, but I don't know. Poor Nathan right there. One of James's best scenes. Dan stepping in was amazing, because it was foreshadowed earlier on in the episode. When Dan told Nathan that he would "take care of Dante" or whatever, he really did. That whole scene tore me up, when Dan was telling Nathan to go back, and Nathan had no idea what to do.

Dan really stepped up this episode, and I think it almost compensated for him killing Keith. Almost. You can tell that, despite what he's done, he really wants to change. He really wants to change things. If Dan could go back in time, I really think he would.

Karen/Dan were cute too. When Dan was talking to her about taking the night off, it seemed so much like they were a real family, you know? Like, I was imagining that if years before, she had seen a glimpse of the future, and that had been it, she would have assumed she and Dan were together.

Brooke was out-of-place with the Mom thing, but despite how much I hated her telling Lucas to go for Peyton, I still loved her for doing it. I hope the 'failing' storyline isn't her big one, and I really disliked the lack of her in the episode, but yeah.

Peyton and Lucas, what can I say? I'm not a fan. The flashback did get me, but I'm still not a fan. I guess my heart is simply just with Brucas. I felt for Peyton after Lucas fell, because clearly, after so much has gone right, now this is going to go wrong.

Lucas was amazing. Period. His scenes, and his actions (even to over-throw Nathan). Despite the "This is my girlfriend, Peyton." line, I liked him.

When Lucas collapsed, and the camera sort of panned up over him and Haley, that killed me. Not to mention Nathan crying.

I was crying, and this episode was amazingly good. I really did enjoy it, and I plan on watching it again soon. (I recorded it)

Now, as far as I know, this was supposed to be the last episode before the hiatus, but I guess not. I can't wait for the next episode, either way. This show is so great.

"I'm Rachel and I have red hair." <-- Gotta love Bevin. Also laughed my ass off to Haley's.
Oh, What can it mean?
Old 11-29-2006, 09:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Wasn't Daunte dead before Nathan punched him? I'm just so confused about it.

But, I really did like this episode, and that's a shocker.

The best part of the episode? Joy. She can rock the crying/in pain like no other.

And doesn't the preview, scream Popular to you? I don't know about you, but it reminds me of a certain Christmas episode featuring Harrison and Terrence
Old 11-29-2006, 09:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Preview Caps for 410 (Look closely at the first one )

Old 11-29-2006, 09:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ok...so FINALLY hear to post my thoughts...I was VERY VERY happy with tonight's episode...and I'm really looking forward to next week's. There were a few things that bothered me and I think I'll point those out before I sing my praises on the other things

1. Dan telling Nathan he killed Daunte. Something about that line REALLY bothered me...it was he like he just flat out called his son a killer, which we know isn't true. I seriously, SERIOUSLY think Daunte died when the car crashed.

2. So we saw Haley get hit and we saw how scary and heartbreaking it was...but as soon as Lucas collapsed it was like Haley never got hit. All we seen was her foot in the corner of the screen while everything was suddenly focused on Lucas, which I'm used to seeing anyways, but I didn't like how quickly the focus point got turned around.

Annnnyways...good points...

Dan: I love Dan, I think I say this every time I post in here on Wednesday nights but I really do. I know he's a murderer, of his brother no less, and I hate that, but I still love Dan. And I thought he did an awesome job tonight. It was nice to see him interacting with Lucas on a father-son level, and him taking the heat from Nathan was a very brave thing to do. I'm eager to see where that'll go...what I'm even more curious to see is if we're going to see anything else about who knows he killed Keith before the end of next week...

Nathan: Completely killed me tonight. From his first moment in the episode of him crying to the last moment, which was the same thing of course, he completely had me. When he asked Haley if the championship game was enough, it broke me heart...you could really tell how hard it was for him in that moment...so glad that he talked to Haley and turned it around in the second half. I totally loved watching him punch the life out of Daunte...you could totally see the anguish and heartbreak on his face...James did an AMA-ZA-ZING job tonight.

Haley: Love her. Period. Being the spoiler freak that I am, I assumed getting hit by a car meant getting hit by a car...not plowed by one, as one of my friends put it. I loved her impression of Rachel though...that was freaking great.

Lucas/Peyton: That was like an early Christmas present to me. Don't get me wrong, I liked seeing Lucas with Brooke too, I'm not 100% on one side or the other, but at this point in time, I LOVE LP.

Brooke: I'm finally starting to like her again, and I'm glad that her and Peyton are starting to put things on the right track..though I completely DESPISED her comment about Peyton's mom's...that was totally uncalled for.

Rachel: I KNEW she was up to something...she can't be good for two seconds.

Deb/Karen: I loved that Karen took Deb back to rehab...that was one of my favorite things about tonight...she's where she needs to be.

I'm sure there's more I'd love to point out...but this is all I've got for now
Closed Thread   Post New Thread