Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2009, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

I guess I've just learned to expect the unexpected from people. I don't necessarily believe past behavior predicts future behavior. maybe that's naively optimistic of me.

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
sunchick116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, sorry, guys, we'd been a bit lax in here this season, because things had been so awesomely peaceful, but we're going to go ahead and step in now and give a reminder about the rules for this thread.

First, if any of you feel you've been attacked or that someone has been condescending to you, or that someone has taken on an attitude when addressing your posts, etc. Please go ahead and let me or any of my co-mods know, so that we can work to get it handled if need be, without potentially escalating the situation, or causing people to become offended at the insinuation and feeling they need to come in to the thread to explain their comments.

Also, at the start of the thread, the rules state this:

Quote:
-Please respect others' opinions and remember not everyone will like or dislike the same things about the episode.

- Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.
We seem to have lapsed on following this. Do us a favor and try to keep these things in mind, guys.

Please, please, please respect each other's opinions, not everyone is going to see the show or characters the same way, and that's okay, and it's okay for people to express that. Nobody should have to defend their positions or logic. Asking them to do so can and will lead to issues.

Thanks so much for keeping these things in mind, guys. We're really just looking to keep things peaceful in here, and we've already heard from a couple of you who aren't comfortable with the tone this thread has recently taken.

Feel free to PM with questions or concerns!

- Bethany Joy
shoots up a flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really like the Clay/Quinn friendship. They had some cute scenes. I felt the kiss was just a little fast but also cute and I am glad Clay is ready to move on.

Mouth/Rachel were great to see too. Made me miss the old days. I was glad that Mouth encouraged her to talk to Brooke, even if it didn't go so well. It sucks to see Rachel and Brooke so distant from another after how close they were in season 4.

Alex going crazy over Julian was a bit strange but she clearly has issues that need to be worked out. I wish we got to see a little more of her issues before diving into this. With that said, I did enjoy their scenes... I cant really blame Brooke for being upset about Julian rushing to her rescue.

Millie, what are you doing?

I did feel like parts of this episode felt more like old school OTH.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

.ove the Alex and Julian scenes this season
Old 08-31-2018, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not liking much this season. But Clay is my favorite.