Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2009, 06:53 PM
Total Fan

Absolutely loved the show tonight! That Julian gets cuter by the episode. Clay and Nathan have a great connection. Love how Clay really cares for Nathan and Haley. Loved all the different stories tonight. Dan and Rachel crack me up!! Looking forward to next week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by same old story (View Post)
I liked the coda song too, even that slow mo turn by Nathan was hella overdramatic, lol.
I think they did that so you could really feel how Nathan really dreaded that talk with Jaime.

Last edited by keep the starlight; 09-28-2009 at 09:41 PM Reason: Double Post.
loveatlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

- Aww Haley, ya know he didn't do it right? Well obvi not yet, don't blame her since it is going to be stupid and cliched and skank is going to be all faking it. IDK want Nathan to be guilty cause I am protective over Hales, but also at the same time I almost do so they can be done before Mark can do more damage, and Hales can find someone new.
- Oh Alex, what a drunekn mess.
- Skillz >>>>> Mouth, just speaking facts. The whole stand off crap is dumb. Um.. Did Skillz call Jamie? God I hate this kids.
- Um something happened to Mouth? IDK his scenes bore me.
- Why is Haley so awesome?
- LOLZ this Dan stuff is amusing, sorry but um... No. Who the hell is random dude calling Dan a murderer. Also how will this be good publicity Rachel? IDK. Le sigh.
- Ohh Brooke is gorgeous, and hi Brooke and Quinn. LOLZ Brooke going ape**** on Alex is great.
- LOLZ Alex is a bitch, and Julian is still hot.
- LOLZ way to let it slip Millicent about Julian being a producer.
- Alex is pretty though.
- I'm sorry Dan/Rachel squick me out. LMAO he met her out a bar where she was a stripper. LMAO. Oy! This is so dumb.
- Seriously can we pretend Jamie doesn't exist?
- Can we get some more Brooke/Haley and less Quinn/Haley? I don't mind them but I want some Brooke/Haley.
- Do not want to piss off Haley. I love when she calls people out on their crap though.
- IDK I might ship Clay/Haley, but I think it's weird he called her Hales.
- Yeah sorry I can't get on the Dan/Rachel train, it's just to weird and icky.
- Ummm I hope nothing happens with Julian and Alex, but it looks like he's just amused by her. Or I hope.
- HAI BROOKE AND HALEY! Yay!
- Hey anyone know Kate Voegule goes to University of Phoenix, well she does. They like to tell us all the time. Twice in a row to be exact, or almost twice in commercials.
- LOLZ I love how supportive Brooke and Quinn are being and then Alex comes in and being a bitch, also loved the "Let's drink - NOT YOU!" - LMAO.
- Dude Haley and them are really loud about Nathan. Like LOLZ I'd be all "WTF?" if I were the waitress.
- I don't mind Quinn/Haley, but the constant Haley-bob doesn't seem natural too me.
- I love how Skillz is the only mature one when it comes to his friendship with Mouth, but being because of Jamie? FAIL!
- Why does Haley put up with so much crap? She didn't really get a thank you from Nathan either. WTH. I swear if this turns out to be real... Ugh.
- LOLZ Alex is amusing.
- Wow Clay, cold but amused.
- Yawn, Mouth/Skillz friendship bores me.
- LOLZ awesome but bad move Clay. Probably not a good idea.
- Um that slow mo thing was so effing stupid.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR

Last edited by breath we drew; 09-28-2009 at 07:31 PM
breath we drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dan and Rachel's meeting in the strip club was just fantastic.

Alex . . . I'm not really liking her, but I'm interested in the character. Plus, she's kind of funny. The actress has really comitted to the role.

I'm still loving the slow-mo.

-April
ICON
April7739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

I liked this episode
Its so weird that all of sudden I think Julian is suddenly very hot. I liked him in all his scenes and omg his smile makes me melt.
I don't like Alex(yet) but she is funny.
I love the chemistry between Haley and Clay its amazing. But on that one scene it looked like clay shirt was going to rip off (I wouldn't have minded that at all)I love how Clay is supportive of Nathan and his family and how he told that lady off. I love Quinn but I hope she gets happy soon and realizes its ok to call Haley- Bob, Haley. I can't wait for more interaction between Quinn and Clay next week.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by breath we drew (View Post)
- Hey anyone know Kate Voegule goes to University of Phoenix, well she does. They like to tell us all the time. Twice in a row to be exact, or almost twice in commercials.
WORD. Enough with that commercial. We get it.

Formerly TvWeirdo07 -Vette-
Can't Regret♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

i havewnt watched it yet,it hasn't been online yet

francesca {}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't know how many more times we need to say this but Mouth/Skills are completely unnecessary. I feel like they're a waste, they have nothing really significant to tell. they're just there to fill up screen time, but they might as well give it to the ones that matter. some actors or some shows maybe don't have significant things to tell but at least they're entertaining. these two are just plain annoying. I don't mean to disrespect the actors but like eh. they're just... doing nothing for me. and what? SKillz calling Jamie to the rescue? Does the kid look like a pest control? I mean are you serious. I know this is fictional and all but come on, skillz hanging out with jamie all the time and getting wisdom out of him is just WTF. Jamie should just go to school and hang out with people his age and complain about homework and play video games.

Alex and Millicent scenes were funny to watch. So so far, Alex is pretty okay. That fart line had me laughing! and I think Millicent is pretty awesome this season (i think it's got to do with her scenes being without Mouth).

There wasn't enough Julian/Brooke to really say anything. this episode mostly sort of just implied their future struggles and so on.

I think Haley can pretty much work with anyone. She's just so undercredited I think. Her scenes with Clay were great, I hope to watch that they form some kind of friendship outside of Nathan, that would be really nice. I actually loved Clay's last scene with that woman. I think he did that well. Nathan hasn't been so wordy in his episode, i feel, he's just so miserable and I guess that's him playing the role. But I didn't really like how he chose to be silent when Haley gave him the option to do whatever he needs to do.

And I like Quinn. She's really nice but yeah the whole unhappy thing is a bit. eh. I mean she's having problems with Dave and the reason is being. He's not the person she fell in love with. It's hard to empathize when we're only hearing her side of the story. It just sounds like a noble excuse for ' i just don't love him anymore, i want out.' although i don't think that's the case but it just seems like it with the way they're playing it. But i guess that's going to change since we saw Dave coming into the picture now.

Dan/Rachel, i think the storyline of how they got together is interesting. but the whole talk show and him introducing his wife the producer as people clap when she comes and join him on centerstage and give that fake smile? That's. Horrendous.

this season hasn't been disappointing so far! but i hope they scrape off mouth and skillz and minimize jamie! other than that, pretty awesome!
nuggy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I hope Quinn starts calling her Haley or Hay, instead of Haley-Bob. Jimmy and Taylor used it sparingly and to have effect. I do have to wonder if when they finally stop the Haley-Bob thing, if they'll have her call her Hales or Hay when they want to use a nickname, or if Hay was just what Taylor called her (because it rhymed with Tay, obvs), or the whole family.

Quote:
Hey anyone know Kate Voegule goes to University of Phoenix, well she does. They like to tell us all the time. Twice in a row to be exact, or almost twice in commercials.
I groan everytime that commercial comes. It's the worst when she's not in the episode, because then I have to actually see her even though she's not in the episode =/
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuggy65 (View Post)
I don't know how many more times we need to say this but Mouth/Skills are completely unnecessary. I feel like they're a waste, they have nothing really significant to tell. they're just there to fill up screen time, but they might as well give it to the ones that matter.
I felt the same way, I'm glad someone feels the same. To be honest they bore me
Old 09-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

- RACHEL AS A STRIPPER OMG I LOVE THAT - shes so manipulative and awesome
im adoring the way this whole Dan/Rachel thing is going, Rachel is so epic - Danneel is even more amazing this time around
- James was amazing tonight - and looking so very pretty while doing it - the slow mo on Nate walking to jamie at the end was so amazing so so perfect
- Robert was awesome too and i must say Clay has an AWESOME car !! - and "its empty coz you're a lying bitch" words dont describe how epic that line was
- Jamie/Skills is awesome as always - "i named him Percy" - is it bad that i instantly think of harry potter
- love Haley/Clay - i love how she puts him in his place, Joy is epic like that. in AU world they are totally my favourites
- Alex is so awesome - im REALLY loving her, i mean shes evil and annoying but i still love what she brings to the scene - shes so funny and adorable. and i love that Millie is her babysitter - "ok im a little dumb"
- quick question why do they talk about the whole Nathan thing in front of Alex but not Millie ? that seems odd to me - Alex is much more likely to blab it to the world
- as much a i love Quinn sometimes things she says just sound heaps forced - maybe im just reading into it too much, i mean shes mostly awesome
- proper Clay/Quinn scenes !!! i love their dynamic - "really you're THAT guy?"
- also the music was epicly awesome
that is all the crap i have to say haha
Old 09-28-2009, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

I think Clay did that to cause a rift for Haley/Nathan...so he can move in. Oh man, didn't see that coming. Love it. Haley/Clay had some great scenes tonight, too.

Alex is fantastic. Love her. She's very re-quotable. The farted line. The tequilla shots/with the lime. She's fun. I like her, alot.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:59 PM
Extreme Fan

I didn't really like this episode that much, but at least we got Haley's pov and her being supported by friends. I wanted Nathan to be more physically consoling an active in trying to find a solution. He seemed a little passive for the majority of the episode. I do think from him trying to reassure Haley he did nothing with Renee, that he's afraid he will loose his family. But he doesn't vocalize anything, like S2 Haley.

I'm having trouble with Quinn, until I find out what she's moping about, I don't care and I'm not sure I will afterwards. I wanted her to go home to support Haley instead of hanging out at Tric. Now Brooke is singing her praises. Couldn't just be, you're sister is great at her job, Haley....end of propping?

Alex is like Carrie on a hoe stroll, seriously annoying.

Dan/Rachel, must we see their back story? I think not. They had too much episode time.

I liked the M/S. I don't understand how Mouth though he could force Skills out when he's on the lease too...jerk.

I like Clay, but I agree with what Haley told him. They had a good conversation, but I wasn't for the hugging, he was rubbing her arm. It just didn't have that Laley feel.

I like Mouth being a good friend to Nathan.

Show, stop making Nathan a naive innocent who doesn't have a clue plotting women create compromising situations if you let them, no matter how flimsy the case.

I wanted Nathan to reach out his hand for Haley when he looked back before going to talk to Jamie. I totally called them having little physical contact until this stupid storyline is over.... classic OTH.

Pamela

Last edited by SluttyDeb; 09-28-2009 at 09:08 PM
SluttyDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm having trouble with Quinn, until I find out what she's moping about, I don't care and I'm not sure I will afterwards. I wanted her to go home to support Haley instead of hanging out at Tric.
Didn't Haley specifically say she was going home to talk to Nathan, though?
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Haley did say that, but wasn't that earlier? That was before she visited Clay, right? Clay was at Tric, so I assume it was hours later. But time lines on this show are very sketchy, so who knows. Lol.

I wouldn't have mind her calling Hales, I just wanted her to check up on her sister.

Pamela

Last edited by SluttyDeb; 09-28-2009 at 09:46 PM
SluttyDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

jana is amazing as alex. in fact, she's the only new character i don't find totally annoying at this point. my favorite part was when she arrived at cob and brooke grabbed her face and then plopped her down in the chair. sophia and jana have mad, bitchy chem together.

shantel is horrible as quinn. seriously, if she says haleybob one more time, blah. i wish they would have found someone who had more of a spark with joy, like lindsey did. beyond the sisterly role though, i feel like all the james women have this certain snark about them, which they've tried to instill in quinn, but shantel just looks awkward doing.

same thing with robert, only he's a good actor, i just don't think he fits in on this show. except him and joy have chem, i think, yet him calling her hales is ANNOYING! i'd be down if they had an affair tbh though, just saying.

why is haley once again being portrayed as the bad guy? although, joy is hot when she's all feisty like that. the worst part was haley making excuses for nathan as if he is the only one who got married and had a child at a young age. so did she, hello writers! and please, nathan is not worth twenty million bucks, lmfao.
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread