Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2009, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Stay with LP, NH and BJ and I can watch. Mili, Mouth, Jamie, Q's brother, Sam, Jack please go away
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK
Cold Desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah right now there are a lot random character

anyway I am so sad for Brooke , come on cant you give her more than all guys on the show? now she kissed Julian
Elyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

I just hope Mark decides to go for BJu, because they have tons of chemistry.
Leneoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh wow. I loved last night's episode. I thought it was funny how they made the promo to look like Brooke was upset about Peyton being pregnant (which I never believed for one second) when in fact, she couldn't have been more excited for her best friend.

I'm kind of tired of all the scene suckers (all of the extra characters) and the fact that they're getting storylines that don't really even involve any of the core five (ie. Jack/Sam). I think Mark is trying to break the record for most characters in a single show.

Mouth and Millie were boring, I couldn't care less about them and when Mouth told Millie to go to NY, the first thing I thought was: good, one less side character to have to watch.

LP was just They had me swooning at the end of the episode.

I'm kind of with the rest of you all with BJu. I don't mind them a bit, but the whole recycled boyfriend bin is getting pretty full.

I had to admit I was laughing when Nathan and Chase were 'rapping'. Though I was a bit disturbed to see the kids singing the same song...especially when it was them that had to recite a racy lyric.

All in all, I thought it was a great episode and I'm glad it did well with the ratings.

I have this dream...
It's you. When all my dreams come true...
And believe that dreams come true everyday...
ღ Jen///icon=babybirdd
BitterlySweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

Aww, this episode was so frackin' adorable

Lucas and Peyton; amazing, as always.

And there wasn't much Mouth (and Mouth's hair) this episode! Even the 'get back with her you idiot!' Brooke speech to him was mercifully brief.

I love fun NH, that's what they've been lacking - just Joy and James having fun with each other and flirting.
heartlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Props to Chad on his directorial debut! I thought he did a really nice job. He mentioned in an interview that he didn't want anything too flashy, just something that was smooth, and I definitely feel like he accomplished that. I especially liked how the NH/LP coda was captured.

As for the actual episode, I enjoyed it more than I have recent episodes. I could still really, really, really do without Mouth, especially Emo!Mouth. Actually, he's even made Millicent kind of bug, who I really loved in the beginning, but I did think her line, "My virginity was mine, not yours," was fierce. So true.

Mia/Chase are so lame, and I'll never understand why we're seeing it develop in the first place, personally. Stephen is cute enough, and pretty charming on screen, but I feel nothing from or for Kate. Ever. Awkward. I thought Nathan helping Chase win the game was cute, though.

Not enough Haley. Seriously, not.enough.Haley. Or not ... good enough Haley, but not enough of her, either. NH were fine, but I'd much prefer more Haley. Music!Haley, Teacher!Haley, whatever. Give her something. I did love the LH scene, though. Those are always made of win.

LP were really cute. I saw a lot of Chad/Hil in them, but I usually do when they're allowed to be a bit silly, and I don't mind. It was funny to see them try so hard to be "cool" with the kids, but obviously fail because they're just out of touch in that regard. And I laughed when Lucas had to give J his watch.

Brooke/Julian don't do much for me, as of now. Julian as a character is entertaining as hell, and Austin is hot, but! We'll see. I actually prefer his chemistry with Hilarie, and the history between Peyton and Julian, and ... I just find it amusing that the show once again had to have BP share a guy. It's just, typical.

I think that's about it. I enjoyed the coda a lot. It was cheesy, but not so much that it was embarrassing, a la the dancing, which I will not speak of any more than that.

Oh! And I loved the little Karen throwback from Lucas, with the kids on the bed. I was genuinely surprised I even caught it, but yeah. 'Twas rather sweet. I like little touches like that.
keep the starlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't mind the Sam/Jack scenes too much because it what Jack said is true, he'll be disappearing for a bit, and for the first time ever, they actually tied up the loose ends of a storyline, since Jack would need to be dealt with after his brother was taken away. I doubt we'll be seeing Sam with a storyline outside of Brooke anymore. But at least Sam is funny [his junk has a meeting wit yo lady bidniz], unlike Chase, Mia, Jamie, Andre, Owen, etc.

Last edited by same old story; 01-13-2009 at 03:25 PM
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think I've learnt to deal with the fact that I won't get the LP agrument/confession I was hoping for, ad ust be happy with what I got. So, they were cute today, and Peyton just generally made me laugh, actually Luke did too, apart from the painfully embarassing bit at the end.

I didn't really want to like Brooke and Julian, seeing as I was a huge Brooke/Owen fan as well as having guilty pleasures for Peyton/Julian. And can I just say, that when Julian found out Peyon was pregnant, I swooned . I love Julian, he is officially one of my favourite characters. That being said, I have to love whatever he loves lol. It would have been nicer to see BJu a bit more relaxed, but I guess they were acting lightly when discussing costumes, and given the circumstances it's understandable. So, I'm a fan of BJu, and hell Brooke totally deservessomeone, and Julian is so cute with Sam, that's the only time I actually like Sam.

I loved Nathan dancing, was so funny, but it tretched on for very long, and they kept including Andre/Jamie, and I really didn't care about them lol.

And Brooke and Chase are even better that Mia/Chase, and I hated Brooke/Chase, so that really means soemthing. They were boring and awkward, and I felt nothing, it jsut seemed odd.
And the Mouth/Millie thing...boring
so.simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

I feel like I'm one of the few ones who actually did not enjoye the Brooke/Julian scenes .

The only thing I feel is you.
Motoko Ayoama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:18 PM
New Fan

I actually liked the episode!

I am new to posting here but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I loved last night's episode. I thought it was very funny and upbeat and a nice change from all of the drama. I also liked Mia and Chase together. I thought they were very cute. Brooke and Julian are soo great together and I'm excited to see what happens. Peyton and Lucas seemed so right together. Haley and Nathan seemed so happy as well. . Maybe it's unrealistic but it's good to see people happy now and then.:
caroline1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

I liked Brooke and Julian, though I didn't really enjoy when they were talking about their parents. Or when Julian mentioned how he related to Brooke due to the book, seemd a bit strange to me.
In all honesty, the main reason I liked them was because of Julian. But I prefered Peyton and Julian so much more, which is why I loved when he found out she was pregnant.
That being said, I'm also an LP fan, I'm just so torn lol
so.simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday (View Post)
I didn't mind the Sam/Jack scenes too much because it what Jack said is true, he'll be disappearing for a bit, and for the first time ever, they actually tied up the loose ends of a storyline, since Jack would need to be dealt with after his brother was taken away. I doubt we'll be seeing Sam with a storyline outside of Brooke anymore. But at least Sam is funny [his junk has a meeting wit to lady bidniz], unlike Chase, Mia, Jamie, Andre, Owen, etc.
that was hilarious.
Leneoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by so.simple (View Post)
But I prefered Peyton and Julian so much more, which is why I loved when he found out she was pregnant.
That being said, I'm also an LP fan, I'm just so torn lol
I'm here with you. Torn between LP and JuPe.

The only thing I feel is you.
Motoko Ayoama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Damn typos on important words!
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 03:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Brooke/Julian made the episode for me. Their chemistry beats any kind of connection between Peyton and Julian, IMO.

P is pregnant and engaged. She better not have some epiphany like her fiance has every so often.