Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2008, 09:08 PM
Extreme Fan

yup the show is going everywhere... they should really go back and see what they done in season 1. they are covering too many characters.... Mouth scenes are not necessary.. plus its a waste of 1 minute scenes.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Aly*** (View Post)
Did anyone else think that Haley was avoiding romantic situations with Nathan? It seemed that every time he tried to light a match, she blew it out or thanked God Jamie came in the room.

i definitely think that too!!!! she acted so weird, like when nathan asked her to try on the dress.... hmmm...
Old 01-22-2008, 09:15 PM
Extreme Fan

lol stephdizzle13 nice one... multiple post.. its happens

Nathan has to make a move on the nanny sooner or later if Haley keep avoiding him. this isent good.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

You guys, come on now. Haley is not a love machine and Nathan's leg is in no condition...yeah.

But oh my god, jlaff was so cool in this episode. Esp. when he was doing his water aerobics in the pool. It was pure perfection on a blissful scale of gummy bears.
rose parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Carrie is adorable! and that drawing! Aw Jamie, you so cute.
Really? Cause I thought it was hella creepy. Yikes. She's extremely obvious.

And aww Haley is nervous about being intimate with Nathan. That's kind of cute. Hopefully they'll talk it out and get freaky soon.

I know everyone will be shocked when I say this but I loved Nathan in the episode. He was smart, funny, and his only concern was the well-being of his wife and son. I loved how he was Haley's cheerleader with the music and wanted to help her out with Quentin. Plus, he rocked the floatie in the pool. I'm sure this admiration won't last, so take it while you can get it.

Victoria= female Dan. Daphne is a great addition to the cast. On the other hand, Alice can get off my screen. Like now.

I thought this was one of the best episodes in a long time. Again, I'm pretty sure I'll be saying something completely different very, very soon.

I made some caps of the preview. Hmmm I thought it was very interesting considering what one of the actors said.

ETA:
Quote:
Nathan has to make a move on the nanny sooner or later if Haley keep avoiding him. this isent good.
Wait....are you basically implying that because Haley is not ready to have sex that Nathan is gonna cheat on his wife because he's horny? She put up with him for four months and he can't even give her a little time before he starts looking elsewhere? Why does it have to be Nathan making these moves? I just...I don't even know what to say.

Last edited by broken crown; 01-22-2008 at 09:24 PM
broken crown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Really? Cause I thought it was hella creepy. Yikes. She's extremely obvious.
Is it creepy because Haley isn't in it? I don't see how a kid drawing himself with his nanny is creepy. He's a little boy. And likes his nanny. So he drew her. What's so creepy?
Old 01-22-2008, 09:20 PM
Extreme Fan

OMG is this caps for next week EPISODE?
Old 01-22-2008, 09:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

For the most part, I thought this was a good episode.

I, for one, LOVED the PH friendship scenes and I'm really glad we're getting them this season. I thought they were adorable together. The scene by the pool, where they were just chilling was by far one of my favorites (cute screencaps Mal!). I really enjoyed they're chemistry together as well.

I'm glad that Haley is actually getting a storyline this season. Instead of being a sidekick like she has been for the past...4 seasons, you could actually *see* her by herself her interact with others during the music storyline w/ Peyton, another thing immensely enjoyed. Not even Kfed could ruin that.

Nathan cleaned up VERY nicely, so I was glad to get some prettiness back into the show. His arms looked amazzzingg. I'm glad that he went to see "Q" for Haley. Although I'm not hating the character..he is getting on my nerves a bit, so hopefully we can some other sides to him soon, but i liked his interaction with Nathan.

I didn't mind the LP, until Lucas's akward "He's not good enough for you" followed by Peyton's akward response. It's true that Lucas had NO right to say that..and it came out of the blue, but I personally think Peyton could have handled it a bit better. I'm not saying she shouldn't have yelled at him..she should have, but I don't know..maybe it was just the direction of the shot, but it just left it very..akward.

I don't really have a commnet about Brooke's storyline- it was just pretty much just there for me. Didn't like it but didn't hate it either.. although the storyline was very predictable.

Didn't really like the ending, on the NH front, I wished we could have gotten another scene. However, the Carrie storyline seems to be picking up, it's going to interesting to see how that plays out in the next couple of episodes.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Children get attached to nannies all the time. I love Carrie and think she's a wonderful addition to the Scott household.

I think Victoria is SO much better than Dan.
shiftmyshape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Haley was really awesome in this episode. The HP scenes were great and I loved seeing her stand up to Jason. I also loved to see her play the piano! Plus she looked really beautiful in the dress she wore to the opening. Now all they have to do is get rid of the nanny and I'll be satisfied.

Maybe Sophia meant she didn't have to make out with anyone new this season??
sweetestsin1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DropsofJupiter~ (View Post)
I loved Kfed! He was the funniest...ever! When he called PH "lesbian", I died.
Totally agree! When he said she was sticking up for her lesbian girlfriend, I couldn't stop the LOLs.

PH rocked in the episode. Hil & Joie have such amazing chem.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymike87 (View Post)
lol stephdizzle13 nice one... multiple post.. its happens

Are you serious? Haley wants to tuck her son in before having sex because she hasn't seen him all day means Nathan should hit on the Nanny?

You might want to backtrack there.

And btw there is no reason to think Nathan will be hitting on her AT ALL. Maybe you should look at why that Nanny acts so "perfect". Nathan is not the bad guy here and neither is Haley.

NH went through hell and I'm sure Haley's almost afraid to have sex because of his injuries still but we still don't know that they didn't have sex tonight.

All she said was she wanted to tuck in Jaime first and that's not a bad thing.
"Ah, who the hell knows..."
catc20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, so, Peyton, basically:

Brooke owns the house you live in.
Karen owns the building your office is in.
Brooke pays for the studio you record in.
Haley finds the real acts for your record label.
Haley produces your records.
Lindsey gives you your date.

Impressive.

PS: When did Haley avoid being intimate with Nathan? When did Nathan make sexual advances? Did I watch a different episode?
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

I did not even see Nathan's sexual advances. Let's alll calmmmm down!
rose parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

Oh, and thank you so much for the sexy caps Susan! =)
shiftmyshape is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread