Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2005, 06:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah new Larry didn't bother me but I know I have seen him before I just can't place him. Yes NH gave me hope and I am also glad about the LP

Icon made by Li Campos
shellyw9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

Here's what I thought...

Dan's Killer: From what Nathan and Lucas said at the beginning of the episode makes me they may have tried to kill Dan. However, some people think the hand in the glove looked like a woman's so I'm sure when Dan's killer is revealed, it wile a shocker.

Lee/Mouth/Brooke: I am so pleased Lee is in the opening credits! Yay! More Mouth and Brooke time then for sure! I really didn't care for him with Erica so I really don't mind that they broke up. I'd rather have Mouth with Brooke because he deserves her the most.

Opening Credits: Basically the same as last season's except for the addition of Lee. I was kinda disappointed. I expected some newe images in the opening credits. Maybe they are gonna choose to air newer opening credits next episode.

Lucas and Brooke: I laughed at how dense Brooke was thinking Lucas was the one at the airport for her. I thought it was so funny. I like their arrangement where they can date other people while dating each other. I would hate to see them exclusively with each other anyway. I'd much rather see Brooke with Mouth or Nathan. And I'd rather see Lucas with Haley or Peyton.

Lucas and Haley: So glad to have them back as best friends again. I really hope Lucas tells her about his heart condition in the next episode. I really want her to know and I think he should have told her a long time ago. She mentioned Nathan is/was the best part of her life but where does Lucas fit into that? So Lucas is like 2nd best just cause Nathan was her husband? That's really idiotic because to me best friends come first. I loved their scenes together though but the little punch on the arm from the promo did not show up. Maybe that'll end up being a deleted scene on the s3 dvd.

Brooke/Peyton: So she moves into Nathan and Haley's old apartment. I really wonder why she chose it and if part of the reason was because of Nathan but I seriously doubt it. ETA: Just realized there was a B/P scene so that was good. It was interesting to see them talk about Haley.

Nathan/Haley: She practically forced herself on him and it's absolutly ridiculous. She's trying to hold onto a marriage that no longer really exists even if she didn't sign the anullment papers. I laughed at her "I love you" signature like she thinks she can just go back to the way things were when her and Nathan were happy but they can't. I think they both need to be apart this season and grow as individuals without each other. That's fine with me they admit they still love each other, that was expected, but I think being apart and dating other people would really do them both some good.

Peyton and Lucas: It was an interesting Mom story and I love how Lucas totally was there to support her the whole time. I loved their scenes together. I noticed her Dad is a different actor and I've seen him before in movies. I think the writers should continue the L/P friendship as it is really important at this time.

I'm totally looking forward to the next episode and I am certainly hoping for more Laley scenes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidrder
i m having trouble getting edonkey to work on my pc... i think it has to do with being connected to my unv's network!
I would try Ares, Limewire, or Kazaa then.
Creative Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidrder
i m having trouble getting edonkey to work on my pc... i think it has to do with being connected to my unv's network!

THIS SUCKS!

how have some of you arlready seen it? i m in eastern time but i didnt think it started until 8
try eMule its far better

Tyler is always stuck in me and it's not his song. LOL - Calla
Calla is a part of my heart
Forever with me
MKup_Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 06:12 PM
New Fan

could someone pm and tell me what happened in tonights episode?
xXUndiscoveredXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 06:13 PM
Passionate Fan

I loved this episode, but I think it could've been better. I really liked Peyton doing the quote at the end, instead of stealing it from an author or playwright. It made it more personal to the episode.

I was a little upset about the lack of new credits, but was excited when I saw Lee. Hopefully, they'll change them next week. Maybe they didn't want to give anything away since the episode was a lot of flashbacks.

ITA about Peyton, but I don't really like the new Larry Sawyer. He seems too young.

Brooke& Haley living together? Finally some Tigger/Tutor Girl scenes. I thought, from the promos, that Brooke would be very forgiving to Haley but I'm glad she hasn't really forgiven Haley.

I can't wait for Nathan&Haley to start working on their marriage. The scene in Nathan's bedroom broke my heart, it just shows how hard she'll have to work to get Nathan back.

Brooke/Mouth scenes? I was not expecting that, but I was happy about it.

I get the feeling Deb is the one who killed Dan, but I'm probably wrong. Although it is weird that Lucas had the note, he probably picked it up after the fire though. Because c'mon... Lucas did not start the fire. It'd be too messy of a storyline.

I feel like all those spoilers/speculations about the P/B/L triangle being revisited were just crap after seeing the Brooke/Lucas and Lucas/Peyton scenes. I'm happy to see P/L as friends, and Lucas so into Brooke. Whoo!

Is it wrong that I'm excited for the S3 DVD for the deleted scenes for this episode?
New York City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 06:14 PM
New Fan

OMG. this episode reminded me of how much I love One Tree Hill. It made me forget Season 2 temporarily. And oh, the bedroom scene. That just tugged at my heartstrings.

Always & Forever

that got me.

And I said, "that boy's handsome"
and a little bit of me wanted to be beautiful
It's hard to look in the mirror these days
when everyone has everything you'd rather be.
flipflap88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

I think this was an awsome episode!!!!!!
It might all be gone t o m o r r o w.
Katie_Holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 06:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Aly***
OMG! The WB out did themselves.
AGreed!!!!!!

Avi by: Maddy^
LucasLOVESBrooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Extreme Fan

new larry was in a cinderella story with chad
*Coconut Custard* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 06:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeytonleytonfan
thats why he looked SO familiar.. i could not place him for anything!! lol thanks

sophia bush & greys anatomy > you
iconcred-kasia
iloveoth15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeytonleytonfan
Oh yeah that's where I saw him from, thanks for posting that.
Creative Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

I loved N/H, it was so much more than I could have asked for. I just remebered why I love them so much. I kinda liked L/P in this eppy. CMM AND JL get hotter every season!
~Brady~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

"At this moment there are 6470818671 people in the world, some are running scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to make it through the day others are just now facing the truth some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil, sixs billion people in the world, six billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one"

someone posted it on the Wb boards

Avi by: Maddy^
LucasLOVESBrooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys!

I thought this episode was awesome! I liked every part, Even scenes with my anti couple. I know it's pretty dumb to start with this, but we do have the hottest cast. As if we didn't know this already...

BL- Brooke, I thought he was there for you too, honey. It worked out though, he brought her flowers. Surprisingly, I'm okay with the non-exclusive relationship, jealously is bound to get in the way. But even if it doesn't, they get to make out! Their make out was so hott, and I love how she put the picture of them on her bulletin board. So cute, gah, they are so perfect!

NH- Shoot me, I'm liking them! Well, let me just say I think it's more because he is resisting her, I love Nathan. I kept saying, "Go Nate, atta boy." My favorite lines from him (towards her) were, "Unlike you, I'm taking my heart with me". and "I do love you, I just can't trust you." JL is such a good actor, you just feel for him. The rings at the end was cool, I guess. Okay, I think I figured it out, I don't like them, persay, I like their journey! I'm pretty sure NH fans would call this denial.

LP- I'm not afraid to admit I like them as friends, I'm secure enough in my BLness. They are fun, I like when they were talking about her new haircut and she was like, "At least my hair looks good." And, I hate to say this but if I'm being honest, Luke is right, their past will always be there. That's the thing about life, things happen and then it's too late. But you can MOVE PAST IT!

Dan- He is an ass, but we do need our assy Dan, you know?

Things to say that don't need a catergory- I like the new look of KC. Are we supposed to know Luke attempted murder for sure? I'm glad BH is living together. Can't wait until they are back to their old selves, even if H the B really doesn't deserve it. I'm with Peyton and her rant about Haley. And finally, the DD divorce!
ღღღ
infallible love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 06:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasLOVESBrooke
"At this moment there are 6470818671 people in the world, some are running scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to make it through the day others are just now facing the truth some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil, sixs billion people in the world, six billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one"

someone posted it on the Wb boards
Is this a quote from tonight's episode? I'm in Lost Angeles so I've got 1 hour 13 minutes to go. Wahhhh!
Reply   Post New Thread