Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2004, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

Gorg av's, I'm def snagging [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 08:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Snagged some avatars, SoloxSoul. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I hated "The Goodbye Girl". Actually, I shut it off after the first half hour. Theresa and Theresa/Ryan just ruined the whole thing for me. I hope that she never comes back to Newport, but she probably will [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Whatever.

I can't decide who I dislike more: Oliver or Theresa. I'm kind of shocked, since I hated Oliver with a passion. But Theresa just seems really flighty and boring and all about the physical aspects of a relationship, but when the word "commitment" is mentioned she takes off. Ultimately, I think she would break Ryan's heart.

Was also very disgusted by Ryan's behavior towards Marissa, especially during their conversation by the bikerack. She was just trying to be a friend to Theresa and he totally was out of line. I want Marissa to stop acting all pathetic-like, and trying to talk to Ryan everytime he passes her. She does need to give him some space.

"It does not say that."

"You're right. But it would be so classic if it did."
Chippewa Falls Dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

I liked it. I'm a weirdo who cried during it. Especially during the "If You Leave" scenes. I love that song, and it sounded so good. And Marissa was a sweetheart when she tried to help Thereasa. Brownie points are deserved.
Old 03-05-2004, 09:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Chippewa Falls Dawson:
<STRONG>Theresa just seems really flighty and boring and all about the physical aspects of a relationship, but when the word "commitment" is mentioned she takes off. Ultimately, I think she would break Ryan's heart.</STRONG>
I agree with you 100% on that! I think Theresa was more into the physical part of a relationship with Ryan, I'm sure she does care about him, but in my opinion if she really did she would have given him a proper goodbye instead of just leaving without telling him.

I couldn't even watch the kissing scene between them in "The Telenovela" and "The Goodbye Girl" I just don't see that romantic chemistry between them. And have you noticed that Ryan kisses Theresa differently than when he kisses Marissa? I think it looks awkward when Ryan and Theresa kiss. In my opinion, Ryan and Marissa have way more passion than Ryan and Theresa.
Beatrix Kiddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

Ryan and Theresa scared me more than Julie and Luke. My boyfriend, who loves to criticize what I watch, walked in during the sex scene. He had two comments to sum it all up. "Whoah. Is that chick his mom or something? Eww." And also "Wow, this is a really heated scene, such passion, such romance." He hit the nail on the head. Yes, they are embarking on a newfound romance [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img].
Old 03-05-2004, 10:00 PM
Master Fan

SoloxSoul I love the avi's, I snagged some.

Ryan and Theresa don't interest me at all. I like them as friends, but that's it.
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 10:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Does anyone have any thread title suggestions? We're almost at Thread #9. Here are my suggestions, and don't hate me if they suck because it's hard to come up with titles after these past episodes, not exactly great Spooner moments...

- because we know they're still in love
- because she'll take care of him
- because she's not going to lose him
- because she's not going to give up on him

Please feel free to add more suggestions [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Beatrix Kiddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

I like Because she's not going to give up on him. I suck at making up titles, so I have no new ideas.
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SoloxSoul:
<STRONG>
- because she's not going to give up on him

Please feel free to add more suggestions [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That's my fave. I'll think about some...
Old 03-05-2004, 10:48 PM
Loyal Fan

I like the title Because she won't give up on him. But any of them is fine [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by SoloxSoul:
<STRONG>I agree with you 100% on that! I think Theresa was more into the physical part of a relationship with Ryan, I'm sure she does care about him, but in my opinion if she really did she would have given him a proper goodbye instead of just leaving without telling him.</STRONG>
Yeah. I do think that Theresa *does* care about Ryan, but I don't know, I just really don't think she can commit. I can't explain it, I just looked at her and after a few of her scenes with Ryan came to that conclusion.

<STRONG>
Quote:
I couldn't even watch the kissing scene between them in "The Telenovela" and "The Goodbye Girl" I just don't see that romantic chemistry between them. And have you noticed that Ryan kisses Theresa differently than when he kisses Marissa? I think it looks awkward when Ryan and Theresa kiss. In my opinion, Ryan and Marissa have way more passion than Ryan and Theresa.</STRONG>
Oh my god, I totally agree with you. When Ryan kisses Marissa it's very passionate and [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] , but with Theresa to me it kind of seemed, from his facial expression, like he was thinking, What am I doing? But maybe that's biased or whatever. Probably I just see what I want to see [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

"It does not say that."

"You're right. But it would be so classic if it did."
Chippewa Falls Dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

A possible title - "'Cuz every great romance needs conflict." [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-05-2004: Message edited NaijaChiqa ]
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

Hey everyone! Great avatars SoluxSoul! I like the thread title suggestion: because she'll take care of him

-Christy
Creative Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread