Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2005, 06:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Boy no one here likes Zach i see.. but M/T make a really cute couple i like them alot together they even have alot of chemistry like S/S..
Old 04-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I totally could get into these 2--I like the idea. I wish they'd keep Trey as a regular.
Even if only temporary, I'd enjoy this pairing. However, we all know that the couples they want are R/M & S/S. They got rid of Lindsay & DJ ( both of whom I wasn't really of fan of), they also got rid of Alex, whom I adore. So keep Trey, get rid of Zach & bring back Alex (I'd actually have this weird inkling of her & Trey--they're both soo hot. However, T/M would be fine as well).
cabot007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 06:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot007
I totally could get into these 2--I like the idea. I wish they'd keep Trey as a regular.
Even if only temporary, I'd enjoy this pairing. However, we all know that the couples they want are R/M & S/S. They got rid of Lindsay & DJ ( both of whom I wasn't really of fan of), they also got rid of Alex, whom I adore. So keep Trey, get rid of Zach & bring back Alex (I'd actually have this weird inkling of her & Trey--they're both soo hot. However, T/M would be fine as well).
Alex and Trey oo..that would be hott too...
Old 04-10-2005, 07:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know it wouldn't be anything long-term (since we've been force-fed that it's R/M in the end), but I'd love for Josh and the writers to at least give Trey/Marissa a try. I see some potential and chemistry there. She really helped him out. And the conflict between the brothers could be fun to watch, as long as it doesn't completely ruin their relationship.

Jen | tumblr
dixieland_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I know it wouldn't be anything long-term (since we've been force-fed that it's R/M in the end), but I'd love for Josh and the writers to at least give Trey/Marissa a try.
word. I have never seen a show like this one tell us who their couples are. They didn't even try with the others. I hate when the characters say they have no chemistry together, like Anna said about her and Seth. It came out of nowhere. One episode they were acting weird according to Summer and then they have no chemistry. Seth even said there is no chemistry with Alex and Marissa. I can't stand when writers do that. We should decide who has the chemistry and sparks, not the writers. Zack and Summer have no chemistry according to me. That was probably the writer's intent. I don't understand why the characters can't have chemistry with more than one person

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
hshapir2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

I dont know if im a big fan of this couple, but for some reason I see something happening with them for drama purposes or for people like us to speculate They always seem to have these long, intense stares...wonder if something is really going on.
attract your dreams ♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 10:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot007
oh good, i thought it was only me. Cause whenever I see Trey, I just think "he's hot" then 2nd thought it "he and alex would be hot together" They can go away drinking and beating people up,
What is the life of a star? Why is it such a big deal? I'm from Vancouver. I came down here to do a job. I have a real problem with celebrity and how it's glamorized. What confuses me is why people are in awe. ~ Carly Pope
Angela627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 12:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

I do like Zach. I think he is total sweetie. <3
But i love Trey even more, sexy dark mysterious kind of man. Now i would love Marissa and Trey to get together in a mysterious kind of way too.
I do agree Alex and Trey can kick some butt. That'd be so funny. But Alex sure scares me when she threw that beer can at Ryan.

I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I collide

JavaJunkiesLove2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 03:59 AM
Addicted Fan

trey and alex that wud be some wild times lol..alex better come back before trey leaves!

im thinkin we're gonna get some trey marissa action tho..it looks like the writers are leaning that way a little from what we've seen so far
iCantBelieveItsNotButter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 05:55 AM
Loyal Fan

I thought I was the only one who was liking Trey/Alex--now if only someone would write some fics. Anyways, I know thats off topic. Trey/Marissa have chemistry, at least in my eyes, but we all know that the show is about Ryan/Marissa...so any T/M would obviously be short term. Not that I would mind it. However, I'd just like Trey to stay & Alex to come back.
cabot007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 06:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

I know I'm in the minority here, but I like Zack. He sort of fills the void that Luke left, although Luke was more interesting because he was such an idiot and a screw up. (I say that with love.) I also love Lindsay (hence the name). I wouldn't mind Marissa and Trey hooking up, except that it would seriously hurt Ryan's relationship with both of them. Now if Lindsay was still here, I would be totally for it... But yeah, I definitely think it would be interesting.

Ryan: Does anyone ever say no to you?
Taylor: Once, and I pushed him off a roof.
LinZrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Nice, Jack. I like this thread .

I'd definitely like to see Marissa and Trey hook up, if only to keep Marissa and Ryan from getting back together again. It'd hurt Ryan, but probably not as much as if he broke up with Marissa a second time. Plus, Trey and Marissa would look cute together.
{ Lulu| icon: LittleGreyStargate }
silver_lined_cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 09:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Boy no one here likes Zach i see..
Well, if he wasn't so damn boring... I'd still hate him, but he'd be a little more tolerable at least.

Trey and Alex. Funny, these two have never shared a scene together, but I can actually picture this. They would totally wreack havoc in New Port. I miss Alex, so if it takes Trey needing a story line to bring her back, I could definitely get behind an Alex/Trey pairing.
Credit for icon: kiifrootloop
Enodia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 09:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Sign me up fot this thread.

I really like the idea of Marrisa and Trey too. I could definately see a hook up between them. I mentioned that the first day he appeared. They way that Marrisa helped Trey out, really made me actually like her for once. I am sure if was because of Ryan, but I am hoping it was because of him.
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

I see these two together more than I see Ryan and Marissa. It was really sweet of her to help him out at the end of The Risky Business. I wonder if Josh will give them a moment. Like to cause tension between R/M