Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2005, 12:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCantBelieveItsNotButter
trey and alex that wud be some wild times lol..alex better come back before trey leaves!

im thinkin we're gonna get some trey marissa action tho..it looks like the writers are leaning that way a little from what we've seen so far

Yeah it does, but i'm afraid for Ryan. You know he loves Marissa...so i hope it's done secretly.

I mean this in the most nicest way possible. But I am so jealous of Mischa Barton, lol.
Zach,Ryan,Seth,Trey <--- I want Trey.
Hot boys of the OC.

I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I collide

JavaJunkiesLove2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

After seeing the plotline in Risky Business and all those long looks that Trey and Marissa had I just think that they can't not be looking into a Marissa/Trey hookup. I know it would hurt Ryan for them to get together, because he LOVES Marissa and whatnot, but Marissa can't keep having him around to be her crutch/savior. She needs to find someone who she could work through her own issues with WHILE helping the other person. At least in my opinion. She and Trey could really help each other.

It's the slow fade of love
Kassi319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 01:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Zach better not become a regular. I think he was just there longer than he was supposed to be, which is too long and that goes without saying.

I agree it was way too long and yes I've had enough of him

bye bye Zak

Not so sure about that Marissa and Trey thing
gossip girl, smallville,theoc, Tree Hill,LOST t-shirts and more.....
prettyeyesnads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

I don't think Zach will become a regular. I agree though, that they stuck him out too long.

Go Marissa and Trey! They would be hot. And I agree, Kassi, that they would be able to help each other out. In The Risky Business, they were kinda looking at each other. Or was that just me
Old 04-11-2005, 07:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -.cathy.-
In The Risky Business, they were kinda looking at each other. Or was that just me
Meaningful stares abounded. It was not just you that thought so.

Old 04-11-2005, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2
Seth even said there is no chemistry with Alex and Marissa. I can't stand when writers do that. We should decide who has the chemistry and sparks, not the writers. Zack and Summer have no chemistry according to me. That was probably the writer's intent. I don't understand why the characters can't have chemistry with more than one person
Seth said what??? I hate him sometimes and that it's one!!! How he could said that??? I'm sick of Seth and his obsession with getting Marissa and Ryan back. I think is really pathetic. Marissa and Alex had a beatufil relation ship until the writers decided to mess up everything out of nowhere.

I like Zach, I'm not a big fan but he doesn't bother me. I like the couple he made with Summer, I think it was very real and cute. But If I have to choose who will become a regular next season, OF COURSE TREY!!!!

I hope Marissa and Trey to hook up!!! And who knows??? I realise this season that anything could happen in The OC.
Old 04-12-2005, 05:18 AM
Elite Fan

What is the guy's name who plays Trey?
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Lennie1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

His name is Logan Marshall-Green
Old 04-12-2005, 11:57 AM
New Fan

i think the reason most of us hate zach is that he just pretty much sucks as an actor. trey is hot, and marissa and trey is a good idea, although then we'd have to deal w/ some excessive brooding from ryan most likely... and i hate when ryan is sad. but i don't think they should bring back lindsey for him. why not ryan and alex? so what if she wanted to kick his a$$, they can get past that! bring alex back!
jesskittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 12:44 PM
Addicted Fan

i think the fact that she wanted to kick his as$ wud work for them...in the bedroom
iCantBelieveItsNotButter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

They have potential, but i probably wouldnt love them as much as i do Ryan and marissa
Old 04-14-2005, 06:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Marissa and Trey were actually kind of cute tonight, but honestly, they don't even have to hook Trey up with Marissa. Just keep the dude around at least. He's fun. But lose Zach and we'll have the awesome fivesome.
Credit for icon: kiifrootloop
Enodia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

One of the few times I laughed tonight was when she asked him "Are you worried someone is going to steal your beanbag?" HAHAHA
Sheebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 07:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love Trey. He's so enjoyable and so pretty, but that's not even the whole reason why I like him and that's saying something. I thought he was really sweet with Marissa tonight. I kind of think it would be interesting for them to go into an unrequited love thing on Trey's part. Then again, I kind of get off on that sort of thing so it might be just me. *Indicates Wes/Lilah in signature*

Old 04-14-2005, 07:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

They were pretty cute tonight, with the lava lamp and everything and her throwing him a birthday party. I think Trey is definitely feeling something for Marissa. I haven't read spoilers, but I wouldn't be surprised if he kissed her or made an advance one of these times she tries to help him out.

Jen | tumblr
dixieland_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread