Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2004, 10:36 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] morning e-nazis! gosh i was really sick yesterday, and i wanted to post more but i could barely stand up!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] . well, i feel really good this morning, and iM ready for a day of bashing anna! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
JoozerLoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 01:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

i so wanna be a canadian just so i have 2 less days to know that anna is still on the show!
Old 02-16-2004, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

lol Jewels, I totally agree with your post about Anna and Summer. and I think I have gotta be one of those few people who never disliked Summer..... not even in the begining. For some reason I just always loved her. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited *Ledi* ]
*Ledi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 01:46 PM
Addicted Fan

ahh!! terrifying!!!
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
Old 02-16-2004, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

omg I can't stop laughing! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
*Ledi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 02:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh God, my eyes, my eyes! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jen | tumblr
dixieland_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 03:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

OK, now I need to boil my eyeballs. Thanks. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And I'm lovin' the title of this thread. Ain't it the truth, ain't it the truth?

And I watched Pretty In Pink over the weekend too. Cuhrazy. But uh, yea, Anna is no Duckie Dale. Duckie was just devoted to Andie and he wanted to see her happy and he loved her so much that he let her go. Anna? Not so much.

"Can't look this good without drinking." -Simon Gallup
BlushingAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 03:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jewel21:
<STRONG>

LOL [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Don't we always?

New ep tonight! *Bounces off the walls*

I'm so giddy, I can't wait, hee.

Jewel</STRONG>
Canadian b!tch, damn you! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Oh that picture is just scary. I think it may be one of the scariest ones ever posted. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 03:53 PM
Addicted Fan

yah well after i saw it i was so scared that i just had to post it.
Old 02-16-2004, 04:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Wow...that's not even scary...that's just unnerving!

Man -- what a sasquatch makeup-doused invalid she is...she even can't help her mouth hanging open for f***'s sakes!

I don't think eye-boiling would cleanse me enough from her retarded filth [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]...this is a job for...

OXI-CLEAN!!!**

**(minus the scary guy with the bad facial hair who ignores decupel levels and makes my ears bleed [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] )

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
sumiregusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Okay, imagine scrolling down the thread all nonchalant and then seeing that THING. The horror! JeBus! Scary, scary picture.
Vacate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by joozerkid88:
<STRONG>

ahh!! terrifying!!!</STRONG>
... -stares for a moment, then explodes in tears and runs to grab her "The Escape" tape for recovery-

That is f'ed up. I mean... dear goodness. Where in the world do these strange caps appear from?

Btw, I wanted to comment on good bitch and bad bitch. The reason I love Summer, and I have from the very beginning, is yes, she's a bitch. But she's damn good at being one. She is the perfect bitch, and even when she goes soft, you know she is capable of going hot-and-cold on you, and going back to the bitch in a split second. Remember the, "Hmm... I mean, 'eww'!" scene?

Anna, on the other hand, I don't understand what she is trying to do. I'm sorry, but the way she acts around Caleb and the Cohens has "act" written all over it. She sucks up to them, with her environmental talk, and her 'let me help you with those potatoes!'. It's funny, because Summer can just sit there and be herself, and Sandy thinks she's the *****. Anna tries way to hard to be a goody goody infront of Seth's family, but then when it's just her and Seth, or her with the rest of the gang, she's not sweet at all. I doubt Sandy and Kirsten would think so highly of her if they heard what she said about Summer in "The Perfect Couple". Though the Sandy and Anna scene in the last ep was actually sweet, because it was Sandy, I really believe that Sandy can see through her, I just seriously think he pitied her at that moment, because what his son was doing wasn't right. But I get the feeling that Sandy also understands and sees that Summer makes him happy, not Anna. Anyway, back to Anna. She tries to act bad-ass, rebellious, non-conformist, etc... and even a bitch back to Summer, but the thing is... Anna sucks at being a bitch. She's not someone who's insults would make you go "ouch" or "snap!", no. She is just the argumentative person who you roll your eyes at, it's like Anna is always looking to start something. Did you see the way she was strutting around in The Debut? Anyway. Summer rocks because even if the bitch thing is an act, she's method acting. Anna, is just a really bad actress. At least Summer doesn't suck-up to other people, she can act natural around the Cohens.
Old 02-16-2004, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

I was watching The Fairly OddParents, and I noticed some similarities to The O.C.:

Timmy has a crush on popular girl Trixie, ( Seth,Summer, Timmy,Trixie), but she doesn't know he exists, and is apprehensive about being seen with him in public. Trixie has a friend named Veronica, who is insane with her desire to be Trixie, and has a massive crush on Timmy.(Best line: Timmy: "Oh great! The crazy one likes me!)
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 05:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Holy *****in hell! That pic is scary! Is it me or does she look high? Or maybe drunk? Hmmm or maybe it's just that she's crazy?

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited that_70s_gurl101 ]
.Bianca.
that_70s_gurl101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 05:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited that_70s_gurl101 ]
.Bianca.
that_70s_gurl101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread