HyperBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by duadiddydiddy:
<STRONG>

Copycat.</STRONG>
Megan's!Bitch....
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 12:13 PM
Loyal Fan

great ITS chap. !! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
PhAt PiGGyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 12:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>

Megan's!Bitch....</STRONG>
Pfft.

I should have never made a video to that Savage Garden song. It will be in my head forever now.

You will be lonely, Craig.
HyperBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 12:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by coleyoo:
<STRONG>During last night's ep...did anybody else think they were sort of falling in love. I know we've talking about how we want to actually see them fall in love and not just say it after like 2 eps, and last night I feel like we started seeing the beginning of it. When S/S were staring at each other during the yearbook scene I felt like it was happening. Either that or I'm just a complete and total sap [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I think by the season finale there will be some love going on, but I don't think they'll say it to each other for a while or at least until next season.</STRONG>
Sort of? No, they ARE falling in lurve [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Also, I saw the kiss as Summer saying 'You don't have to be alone anymore. You've got me' [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
-imaginary- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 01:05 PM
Addicted Fan

I love the lyrics you put up Katie! I love Simple Plan!

Okay so I was thinking long and hard for number 100 thread, and I came up w/ a funny title after watching the show. This is what I came up w/

The Breakfast Club (S&S) #100 Because after our 100th thread, she's our slave driver too!

It seems kinda long though, so you guys can minimize it, or just not use it if you want. Just a suggestion. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
JoozerLoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 01:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by coleyoo:
<STRONG>Question...What was that "Paint the ceiling" joke about during the painting/Seth hitting the wall with a hammer scene? Over at TWoP they're mentioning masterbation. I'm not trying to offend anyone or anything....but I'm just a little out of the loop when it comes to that joke and damn I'm usually so on top of things lol.</STRONG>

yea..i didnt get that one either..anyone care to explain [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2004, 01:12 PM
Extreme Fan

hehe. that's a fun title. I'm trying to make a Rachel vector.
MissShannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't been able to catch up completely on this thread yet, just wanted to say I loved last night's episode. I loved the yearbook scene like everyone else. Didn't like how Luke is leaving. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But S/S made the episode. They owned. It took me a while to notice that the scene they painted on Marissa's wall was from the movie they were watching in the beginning. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It was so great how Summer wiped away Seth's tears...they were just adorable. Thanks for the caps. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 01:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BeachBabe101:
<STRONG>

yea..i didnt get that one either..anyone care to explain [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yah, I sorta just nodded and laughed anyway because they're so cute. Maybe it has something to do w/ the Sistine Chapel or something? I have no idea. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
Old 04-15-2004, 01:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by joozerkid88:
<STRONG>

Yah, I sorta just nodded and laughed anyway because they're so cute. Maybe it has something to do w/ the Sistine Chapel or something? I have no idea. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]</STRONG>
oh, that's a good idea. I like it!
MissShannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 01:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi everyone [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thanx for all the wonderful caps, i've been totally spoiled by reading this thread but what the hell!! We've just seen the famous road trip episode here in the U.K and i gotta say the first few episodes me and my mum found it very hard to like summer but this episode she was awsome, loved the whole rage blackouts banter classic,
Anywho speak soon

Such a beautiful disaster"
hcowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 01:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hcowen:
<STRONG>Hi everyone [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thanx for all the wonderful caps, i've been totally spoiled by reading this thread but what the hell!! We've just seen the famous road trip episode here in the U.K and i gotta say the first few episodes me and my mum found it very hard to like summer but this episode she was awsome, loved the whole rage blackouts banter classic,
Anywho speak soon</STRONG>
Yah, I liked Summer beforehand, but I LOVED her in that episode. This episode really showed Rachel's comedic timing, and it was awesome. That is when I truley fell inlove with Seth and Summer.
Old 04-15-2004, 02:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Isn't the Sistine Chapel that ceiling thingy? I still don't get it though. Oh well, they're hot. I don't think it matters. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2004, 02:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by O.C Fever:
<STRONG>Isn't the Sistine Chapel that ceiling thingy? I still don't get it though. Oh well, they're hot. I don't think it matters. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Agree. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Reply   Post New Thread