Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2004, 08:46 AM
Passionate Fan

they were so cute in last nights ep... i remember in the first ep i was like "man that summer girl is a b!tch i don't want her with my seth!" and now i wouldn't have it any other way! Summer was right, a lot has happened in a year! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

vote Jonathan Groff. All the cool kids are doing it.
Beckhamsgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 09:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by coleyoo:
<STRONG>During last night's ep...did anybody else think they were sort of falling in love. I know we've talking about how we want to actually see them fall in love and not just say it after like 2 eps, and last night I feel like we started seeing the beginning of it. When S/S were staring at each other during the yearbook scene I felt like it was happening. Either that or I'm just a complete and total sap [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I think by the season finale there will be some love going on, but I don't think they'll say it to each other for a while or at least until next season.</STRONG>
I think you're right. I was kind of thinking the same thing.

But I hope they don't say it for a while. It will mean so much more if they wait.

You will be lonely, Craig.
HyperBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 09:14 AM
Extreme Fan

If S/S continue to have serious and emotional conversations and open-up with each other, than the I love yous can't be far behind....it shows that they have more than banter and physical attraction, they actually really care about each other and you can just see how important Seth is to Summer and vice versa.

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Jenuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 09:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>During last night's ep...did anybody else think they were sort of falling in love. I know we've talking about how we want to actually see them fall in love and not just say it after like 2 eps, and last night I feel like we started seeing the beginning of it. When S/S were staring at each other during the yearbook scene I felt like it was happening. Either that or I'm just a complete and total sap [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I think by the season finale there will be some love going on, but I don't think they'll say it to each other for a while or at least until next season.</STRONG>
Oh yeah. I swore I thought Summer was gonna say "Love you" after her and Seth kissed in the yearbook scene. But yeah, it would be better if they waited untill next season.
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 10:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

I hope they do wait, if its too soon we may end up with an awful 'I love you', 'Thank You' scene again. Only it would be worse!!
Old 04-15-2004, 10:23 AM
Extreme Fan

yeah, I think they were falling in love this ep. it was really lovely.

on the previews: though they didn't show S/S they did show some pretty amusing Julie and Kirsten.
MissShannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 10:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Question...What was that "Paint the ceiling" joke about during the painting/Seth hitting the wall with a hammer scene? Over at TWoP they're mentioning masterbation. I'm not trying to offend anyone or anything....but I'm just a little out of the loop when it comes to that joke and damn I'm usually so on top of things lol.
coleyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

Aw. Aw. Aw. That was such a cute ep. I reallllllly loved how S/S fought, then were cuddly, and then fought again.

Plus, she wiped his nose. Aw. Aw. Aw. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 10:56 AM
Elite Fan

Song. It's been a while.

Sugarcult - Pretty Girl (The Way)

Pretty girl is suffering, while he confesses everything
Pretty soon she'll figure out what his intentions were about
That's what you get for falling again
You can never get 'em out of your head

It's the way
That he makes you feel
It's the way
That he kisses you
It's the way
That he makes you fall in love

She's beautiful as usual with bruises on her ego and
Her killer instinct tells her to beware of evil men
And that's what you get for falling again
And that's what you get for falling again

It's the way
That he makes you feel
It's the way
That he kisses you
It's the way

It's the way
That he makes you feel
It's the way
That he kisses you
It's the way
Love

Pretty girl, pretty girl

Pretty girl is suffering, while he confesses everything
Pretty soon she'll figure out

It's the way
That he makes you cry
It's the way
That he in your mind
It's the way

It's the way
That he makes you feel
It's the way
That he kisses you
It's the way
Love
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 04-15-2004, 10:57 AM
Extreme Fan

I made a new S/S video. I sadly don't have the yearbook scene, but I do have a few scenes from last nights episode.

So here's the video. The song is "Truely, Madly, Deeply," by Savage Garden. Yes. I like that song.

Click Here

Enjoy! I'm not the biggest fan of this video. Something just seems off, but uh... yeah. Here it is.

Old 04-15-2004, 11:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
ITA! I almost thought we'd get an "I love you" in that scene. After Seth says "Anyone to talk to me" Summer just looks at him with this face and they proceed to stare at each other with "Damn, I love you" expressions. It was, in one word, amazing. Sigh.

"Can't look this good without drinking." -Simon Gallup
BlushingAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 11:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BlushingAmbition:
<STRONG>

ITA! I almost thought we'd get an "I love you" in that scene. After Seth says "Anyone to talk to me" Summer just looks at him with this face and they proceed to stare at each other with "Damn, I love you" expressions. It was, in one word, amazing. Sigh.</STRONG>
I know what you mean. They were just staring at each other like they were in love. It really was amazing.

Something else I loved about last night's episode is how they're also friends. People always say it's just about sex with them, but after watching last night's episode how could anyone say that? They were friends who could joke around, and work together. And they also had a very intense romantic moment on top of that.

They have a great balance of everything. Friendship, chemistry, and (I think) love.

Old 04-15-2004, 11:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Dude. I adore that video. I will admit to being sappy and liking that song too.. just don't tell anyone.

"I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn.."
AlwaysADreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlwaysADreamer:
<STRONG>Dude. I adore that video. I will admit to being sappy and liking that song too.. just don't tell anyone.</STRONG>
Ditto. It makes me proud to be Megan's Only!Bitch.
Old 04-15-2004, 11:23 AM
Extreme Fan

I know those lyrics are the worst.

I want to stand with you on a mountain. I want to bathe with you in the sea

What the hell is that?

But I can't help loving it.

Reply   Post New Thread