Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2005, 05:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, it definitely made Seth more tolerable. I was sure he would find some inexplicable way to make the situation between Marissa and Alex about him. But the boy obviously has more important tasks to fulfill. Ones that are pretty self-explanatory. I just hope that there is very little intervention between Summer, Zach and her trip to Italy caused by none other than Seth. If Summer makes the decision to stay in New Port, I want it to be because she knows the direction at which her heart has led her, not because Seth has his little melt downs, as cute as they are.
Credit for icon: kiifrootloop
Enodia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

I know. I don't want her to stay out of guilt or out of worry for Seth's mental and physical health. But, somehow, I don't think that's going to be the case.

That Spiderman mask is making me nervous. I hope Josh knows what the hell he's doing.

neko_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

OK, I finally caved and dl'ed the promo. I loved Seth's reaction, and the rubbing of the eyes. He seemed so amused. My guess is he'll mention it quickly in passing to Ryan, and leave him shocked and confused. Are you all sure that's a spiderman mask? I couldn't quite tell... It does go with the whole comic book theme their relationship has. Anyways, he does look preoccupied. I'm sure it's a Summer related issue.

4 days!!
Old 02-20-2005, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

Ack I missed the promo last week. I'm off to see it now.
Old 02-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
That Spiderman mask is making me nervous. I hope Josh knows what the hell he's doing.
Me too. Seriously if Seth is running around Newport wearing it, trying to accomplish whatever mission he's on, I may die.

Josh better not screw this one up.
coleyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 06:28 PM
Extreme Fan

I hope Josh knows what he's doing, too, but some times I wonder... And those co-writers don't exactly help matters, either.

Quote:
Are you all sure that's a spiderman mask?
I'm pretty sure. It's blatantly obvious. There better not be any mask-wearing, upside down hanging, spiderman climbing tactics that have anything to do with getting Summer back. I'd settle for a simple rain dance, thank you.
Old 02-20-2005, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleyoo
Me too. Seriously if Seth is running around Newport wearing it, trying to accomplish whatever mission he's on, I may die.
That is a disturbing but hillarious mental image.

neko_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 06:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
You and I both. That brings about a very disturbing image in my mind. If people weren't afraid of Seth before, they certainly will be now should he decide to wear that thing.
Old 02-20-2005, 07:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
There better not be any mask-wearing, upside down hanging, spiderman climbing tactics that have anything to do with getting Summer back. I'd settle for a simple rain dance, thank you.
Oh God... I think I might be forced to turn the TV off. Hopefully Summer will listen to her heart and stay, I don't think she will stay because she feels guilty, it doesn't seem like her. Mabye she will realize that "It's always been Seth..." I hope so, or I might die soon.
ashley23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sure why Seth had the spider man mask when he went to see Alex. I think that Summer will stay because she wants to
Hot Like Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 07:53 PM
Extreme Fan

<--can't WAIT for Thursday

Ok, that ET on MTV clip was freakin' brilliant!
* Heather * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 08:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

whoa! whoa! what clip did they show on et on mtv? i missed it. i slept over my friend's house.
ScorpioGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley23
I don't think she will stay because she feels guilty, it doesn't seem like her. Mabye she will realize that "It's always been Seth..." I hope so, or I might die soon.
If she ends up going with Zach, I doubt she'd have sex with him. Maybe she'll leave, but then take the next plane back. So yes, I'm hoping with you .
{ Lulu| icon: LittleGreyStargate }
silver_lined_cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 02:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey SS lovers

Havent been here in awhile but thats cause our couple havent really been together....but i definatly see that changing

CANT WAIT FOR THURSDAY!!

Old 02-21-2005, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The spiderman mask is really worrying me. Maybe he's just wearing it to keep the rain off his hair

Kat | icon |
silver lining is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread