Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Seth will probably say something like "Dude, our ex-girlfriends, getting it on...together. How hot is that?" And Ryan will be like

neko_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 07:36 PM
Extreme Fan

It seems as though the writers are building the M/A story line up to where everyone finds out about them except Ryan. But can Seth really keep that to himself for that long without at least being able to tell his best friend? That's going to be very interesting to say the least.

The Notebook definitely reminded me of S/S. Noah's family, or what was left of it, loved Allie. The Cohens really like Summer. Allie's family disapproved of Noah as did Summer's about Seth. Distance is what initially broke Allie and Noah up, where she eventually met Lon. Distance is what broke Seth and Summer up, where she eventually met Zach. Though, it better not take 7 years for Seth and Summer to get back together. Zach and Lon have something in common, too. They're both the "ideal" and someone their families can see their daughters with. Not to mention, they're both
Credit for icon: kiifrootloop
Enodia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 08:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
It seems as though the writers are building the M/A story line up to where everyone finds out about them except Ryan. But can Seth really keep that to himself for that long without at least being able to tell his best friend? That's going to be very interesting to say the least.
I definitely think you're onto something with the Ryan thing. But Seth seems kind of "preoccupied" in this episode to even think about Marissa/Alex/Ryan. Well at least in that scene he seemed like it. The boy looks like he's on a mission. For what? I guess we'll all find out. I have a feeling he'll obviously tell Ryan, but they'll definitely draw it out as long as possible.
coleyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 09:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, so I'm usually all about the angst, but Seth and Summer have the same conversation EVERY WEEK and it's starting to frustrate me a little...or, you know, a lot. Hopefully next week will get the ball rolling. I don't even care in which direction anymore, as long as the ball actually moves.

Loved the ep, even if it was frustrating, and like everyone else, LOVED the little pillow fight. It was cute.

ETA: I don't think there's any freakin' way Seth could keep something like their ex-girlfriend's gettin' it on from Ryan. I don't care how preoccupied he is with Summer

Last edited by * Heather *; 02-19-2005 at 09:30 PM
* Heather * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 10:49 PM
New Fan

Here are my thoughts that will definitely have all of us BCers looking forward to next Thursaday...

"What to you want Cohen"----"I just want you",,,ends w/ Summer running off...
"Maybe I just can't be your friend",,,, ends w/ Summer running off...
The look on Seth's face when he sees S/Z having a great Lunch w/ Dr. Roberts
"I just wanted to tell you"-"Cohen, just beat it",,,ends w/ Sum running off to Zach
The look on Summer's face when she first sees Alex defending Seth at the SnOC
Summer saving Christmakkah for Seth...& ofcourse initiating the Mistletoe kiss
Summer's rxn to Seth's sleepover at Alex "Coffee this early in the morning just makes me nauses",,,Summer running off again
Seth's face at the Breakfast Diner seeing S/Z kiss,, ends w/ Seth running off...
The turning point----------
Summer finding Seth's Photojournal, and her wanting to keep them
The longing look Seth finally gives Summer before she leaves his room...
Summer dressing up as sexy "Little Miss Vixen" just for Seth's eyes &
The not so friendly "nose-graze"....ends w/ Seth running off...
Seth confessing his undying hidden love for Summer through his comic
"If you have anything to say to me, this is your chance"...ends w/ Seth lonely on a bus...
Summer rxn. to Seth admitting that he thought something might still be there b/w them, and then realizing it was just his delusion....ends w/ their noncommital Goodbyes "Bye, Cohen"....."Hey, send me a postcard"
(--- Summer just can't keep her hands to herself....... The girl is deprived some affection... And she's turning to Seth.......)
Summer hits him when....he runs infront of moving BMW SUVs.
....kisses him at the Walkmen's Concert then backs away
....hits him on the shoulder when they accidently cross each other at school
....hits him over the head w/ magazine while trying to make her laugh
....slow dances w/ him & then makes sure he's OK after being punched in the face
....hands grazes his face while giving him a friendly kiss under the mistletoe
....worried that his "breath smells like Marissa"
....the amazingly hot "nose-graze" & sexual tension......
....tries to decapitate him w/ his favorite pillow
So, what's next..........hopefully w/ all these mixed signals and angst, we finally get something worth going crazy over....Because we all know we're all just dying to findout what happens next week

Here's the equation:
Seth Confession + Summer's True feelings = S/S reunion
Seth & Summer reunion X Rain = Wet Seth + Wet Summer
Wet S/S / sexual tension = Steamy makeout session "KISS"

All I can hope for is that finally Summer runs back to Seth...& we get a reunion worthy of a Tornado posting festival on the board that will last for days, if not weeks,,, And I know nothing can match Seth's Mermaid poem & S/S 1st Kiss....BUT with what we have been given this Season I'm hoping for something really special.......
If NOT.......we BCers need to hire a hit man to do bodily harm to JOSH b/c he's writing this episode after all..........
gjade21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 07:33 AM
New Fan

Seth/Summer A coulpe again?

Hi folks,

first of all iam from germany and oc is a new tv series.
here i saw some videos about seth and summer. in the second season they divorce. so my question is, will they be a couple again?

i was shocked as i saw this...

thx for following comments
toons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 11:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by toons
Hi folks,

first of all iam from germany and oc is a new tv series.
here i saw some videos about seth and summer. in the second season they divorce. so my question is, will they be a couple again?
Hey, welcome to the board. Um... I'm not quite sure I understand the question. Seth and Summer were never married, thus, no need for a divorce. But they have been reconnecting again. However, we're all about as much in the dark as you are, I fear... well, all but those who do read spoilers and know what will happen. So if you'd like to know for sure if they will reunite or not, you might want to try the spoiler section. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Nice outline of S/S moments, gjade21. They've definitely been building up for some major reunion. I think their story line has definitely remained consistent. No matter what the circumstance, regardless of who they were with, you couldn't be convinced that they had really moved on. Next week better be as breathtaking, or moreso (considering their feelings have intensified over the year) than the Mermaid poem moment. Seth tends to have that "open mouth, insert foot" syndrome, so he better not say anything dumb to screw it up or I won't be held accountable for my actions.

Quote:
I definitely think you're onto something with the Ryan thing. But Seth seems kind of "preoccupied" in this episode to even think about Marissa/Alex/Ryan. Well at least in that scene he seemed like it. The boy looks like he's on a mission. For what? I guess we'll all find out. I have a feeling he'll obviously tell Ryan, but they'll definitely draw it out as long as possible.
The anticipation of Ryan's reaction is going to be so strong, that when it finally is known to him after the long-awaited drag out, it's going to get very intense. Can't wait. I finally got to see that clip at http://www.pre-occupied.net/octrailers and Seth's face was priceless. He did seem kind of antsy about something. One can only imagine... What I found kind of odd, though, was the Spiderman mask he was holding in his hand. What was up with that? It was so out of place, I couldn't help but notice it. What is Seth up to now...
Credit for icon: kiifrootloop
Enodia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_chan
Seth will probably say something like "Dude, our ex-girlfriends, getting it on...together. How hot is that?" And Ryan will be like
I would love that. So much.

Welcome, toons .
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 12:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enodia
Hey, welcome to the board. Um... I'm not quite sure I understand the question. Seth and Summer were never married, thus, no need for a divorce. But they have been reconnecting again. However, we're all about as much in the dark as you are, I fear... well, all but those who do read spoilers and know what will happen. So if you'd like to know for sure if they will reunite or not, you might want to try the spoiler section. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Nice outline of S/S moments, gjade21. They've definitely been building up for some major reunion. I think their story line has definitely remained consistent. No matter what the circumstance, regardless of who they were with, you couldn't be convinced that they had really moved on. Next week better be as breathtaking, or moreso (considering their feelings have intensified over the year) than the Mermaid poem moment. Seth tends to have that "open mouth, insert foot" syndrome, so he better not say anything dumb to screw it up or I won't be held accountable for my actions.

The anticipation of Ryan's reaction is going to be so strong, that when it finally is known to him after the long-awaited drag out, it's going to get very intense. Can't wait. I finally got to see that clip at http://www.pre-occupied.net/octrailers and Seth's face was priceless. He did seem kind of antsy about something. One can only imagine... What I found kind of odd, though, was the Spiderman mask he was holding in his hand. What was up with that? It was so out of place, I couldn't help but notice it. What is Seth up to now...
Thanks for the link! Lmfaoo, the fake eyerub was cute,and Alex just rolled her eyes,haha
You can see they're really over,and just moving into the friendship zone
Old 02-20-2005, 12:50 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
What I found kind of odd, though, was the Spiderman mask he was holding in his hand. What was up with that? It was so out of place, I couldn't help but notice it.
Oh. Dear. Lord. Wow. Didn't even notice that at first...now other people's comments make sense...lol

The boy is obviously up to something..
coleyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

I liked Seth and Alex's relationship, I'd want to see him, her, and Sum be friends. Maybe her and Marissa could try doubling with Seth and Summer. That could make an interesting episode.
Old 02-20-2005, 01:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBitch
I liked Seth and Alex's relationship, I'd want to see him, her, and Sum be friends. Maybe her and Marissa could try doubling with Seth and Summer. That could make an interesting episode.
I never thought about that, but now that you mentioned it, I really want to see it. I've always loved Summer and Marissa's friendship, and I'm really growing to love Seth and Alex's frienship. S/S always were and always will be my favorite couple on the show, but I do really like the A/M relationship. I think the four of them would have a great dynamic, and it would awesome to see what a double date with them would be like. And what the heck, throw in Ryan as a fifth wheel.
Old 02-20-2005, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Ryan would be so awkward, that'd be cute . We probably won't be able to see it, maybe someone could write this into a fic?
Old 02-20-2005, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh. My. Gawd.

That. Was. Awesome.
Less Than Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

I watched the clip and I love Seth's reaction to seeing Marissa. He just seems really cool about it and seems to find it more amusing than anything else. People were speculating before that when Seth found out he'd react in his typical, obsessive "this is all about me" way and he didn't. Granted, he does seem preoccupied and is very much on a mission. But I think that it shows that he is most definitely over Alex and that he is maturing a little. Imagine if this had happened last year or even early on this season.

neko_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread