Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2004, 11:10 AM
New Fan

so ive been watching a lot of the older OC episodes reacently, before summer and seth got together (which, by the way, is awsomely cute) and ive come to the conclusion that seth is a stoner. like hides it real well, but hes got that super chill, laid back, kinda slow thing going on. [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] plus in the episode where he found out sandy smoked, he seemed pretty suspecious. just some food for thought.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *naturalmystic*:
<STRONG>so ive been watching a lot of the older OC episodes reacently, before summer and seth got together (which, by the way, is awsomely cute) and ive come to the conclusion that seth is a stoner. like hides it real well, but hes got that super chill, laid back, kinda slow thing going on. [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] plus in the episode where he found out sandy smoked, he seemed pretty suspecious. just some food for thought.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Seth as a stoner. I can see it.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 11:48 AM
Banned

Interesting about the stoner thing. Personally and don't hurt me for this guys; but in the Pilot episode of the show; when Ryan first meets Seth, I thought he was autistic or slightly mentally not well. I can't explain it. There was just something about the way he was sitting there infront of the tv. My first thought was "oh great they have an autisitic kid." Then later when he informs Ryan he'd named a boat after a girl he'd never spoken to, I decided oh great he's not autistic, just weird. However before the episode ended I was in love and saw him for the adorkable guy he is. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Okay I need you guys opinion on something. I went to TWOP and someone posted the story about A/R at Starbucks in the Break-ups/Hook-ups Thread. Anyway a few people seem to be bothered about the hand on Rachel's ass thing. They seem to think it makes her seem class-less or something. Now maybe it's me, but I've always found that adorable. I mean I'm not talking about two people making out and the guy groping a girl's ass in public. That's just gross. However I see nothing wrong in slightly brushing or stroking your girlfriend's butt. I remember once on one of those entertainment shows, I saw Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston going into a Lakers game and he had his arm around her waist, gently rubbing it then his hand gently slid to her butt for a few seconds and I thought it was cute. However maybe that's just me.
lleykian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

lleykian-I agree. There's nothing wrong with that, and it's not classless because it's not like she's touching her own...I don't know, I don't get it either.

Old 03-09-2004, 12:16 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree. not groping, but a little playful touch is perfectly acceptable.
MissShannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 12:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Some haters Need Help....

Their just mad cause, it isn't their hand on Rachel's Ass or it isn't Adam's hand on their ass. The thing about this is everyone blames the Papparazzi for bad publicity for celebs, but some fans are the same exact way... they gossip just as bad as bad tabloid magazines... I mean am I wrong? Take for Example - the Britney & Justin Relationship.... Everybody and their mamma was talking about if they are having sex..... Oh Britney was spotted frenching Justin in public (Oh that ****tt) (LOL) I mean Come on who wouldn't want Adam's hand on their Ass and who wouldn't want to be groping Rachel's Ass? I would personally choose both [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by +*~*+SASHA+*~*+:
<STRONG>
but some fans are the same exact way... they gossip just as bad as bad tabloid magazines... I mean am I wrong?</STRONG>
That's true, but I do think there's a difference. We just talk about it because we're obsessed with it. We love the celebs we talk about. The tabloid magazines just want to make as much money as possible over other people's problems. Say for example, one of Adam's family members would die, then we'd just say: OMG, that's horrible, I'm so sorry for his lost. But the tabloids would go all: 'We have a source that says he's suicidal' or come up with something like that, just to write a juicy story.

Did that make sense? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 01:24 PM
Extreme Fan

totally makes sense. we're going to need a new title soon.

[ 03-09-2004: Message edited MissShannon ]
Old 03-09-2004, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah we are going to need a title. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I have no ideas

Does anyone remember the song Hey Leonardo (She Likes Me For Me) by Blessed Union of Souls? It's like 6 years old, but I used to love that song! I just heard it so umm...yeah, that was totally off topic.

Old 03-09-2004, 01:41 PM
Extreme Fan

hmm. how about

because he likes her this much

okay, I thought it was a little sad we hadn't kept a list of all the titles so I went back as far as the board would allow and copied all I could. it's only the last 20 or so, but here they are;

Because she would put a dead frog in his x-men underoos
Seth taught Summer irony
Because She Lost Her Mind Over Seth Cohen
Cause They Watch Late Night TV Together
Because he's Nemo, and she's his way home!
Because Seth is SO over Amy
'Cause 50 threads later, he thawed her icy heart
Because he won't let her end up bitter & alone
Because Summer thinks Seth is the funniest guy ever
He's gravitating towards her
It's Always Been Her
The countdown to nookie!!!
'Cause Seth is Summer's superperv
'Cause even Samaire likes them
*gah* Hello sunshine...
Because Even Samaire Knows That It's Undeniable
Because he swept her off her feet!
Cause she's afraid of losing him, but he's not going anywhere!
What they have is special and won't flop like Bennifer!
Because the girl he's supposed to be with is still in Newport
Because a 3 week break will feel like 6 weeks
Because we're open 24 hours a day!
Because with Anna gone, it'll be smooth sailing... to Tahiti!
Because we talk a lot, just like them!

oh, and I don't think I've heard that song, Hey Leonardo? was it about Titanic? lol...

[ 03-09-2004: Message edited MissShannon ]
Old 03-09-2004, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

All of the old thread titles used to be on the first post, but it ended up taking up too much space. Maybe we should have a link to a list or something so we don't end up using a title twice.

Old 03-09-2004, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissShannon:
<STRONG>oh, and I don't think I've heard that song, Hey Leonardo? was it about Titanic? lol...

[ 03-09-2004: Message edited MissShannon ]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] no, it was about...well, I dont know what it was about...

how about "Cause He Declared His Eternal Love On A Coffee Bar"..eh, I dont really like it. Nevermind

Old 03-09-2004, 01:47 PM
Extreme Fan

yeah, I can see how space would be a problem, but it would be nice to keep a record. I could set it up on my website. I don't have any of the titles older than that though, of course. are they hiding anywhere?
Old 03-09-2004, 01:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

hey guys!

This is my first post here at the OC forums, but just wanted to say love reading all of your posts and put me on your list! Summer and Seth are what make this show! And just cause you guys got me thinking...i thought of a cute little fanfic...(let me remind you i'm not the best of writers)

Summer and Seth are at the Cohen residence. They are cuddling on the couch mindlessly watching tv. Summer says, "seth, can i ask you a question?" he nods. "do you think we've turned into that annoying couple that was ryan and marissa?" Seth asks her what she means. "you know, attached at the hip, making out every minute, making everyone around them feel umcomfortable." Seth responds, "no way summer, we don't have to be around each other ALL the time, and yes although we do make out all the time, we are not making out at this very moment are we?" she accepts his answer and they go back to watching tv. a couple moments later, she tells him she's gonna head home. as she gets up to leave, they realize they are going to have to part. as she starts to walk to the door, he quickly asks her..."stay for dinner??" she quickly nods and they go back to cuddling on the couch [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

cheesy i know, but i just picture them totally denying the fact that they want to be together all the time. alright well hope you enjoyed it!
Old 03-09-2004, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] welcome jennay24. that scene is funny, I can imagine them denying that they're never apart [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Shannon, I don't know if they're around but maybe one of the old threads still has all the titles listed?

[ 03-09-2004: Message edited emm11 ]

Reply   Post New Thread