Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2004, 11:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

MissShannon

Awwww...thanks MissShannon, BCers unite! Well hopefully you'll feel better. I guess I can always bring a crapload of books and CDs to listen to...and JENGA...and an imitation Princess Sparkle to keep me busy.

I guess it's just the fact that I'm used to going to these things with at least one friend...welp, I guess this is my first big step into the brave new world...after all, I'm going to college in like a year, so I better get used to this.

Once again, feel better MissShannon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
YouWillForgetThisUserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 11:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

The show was on VH1. It's called How The Stars Get Hot. There was a voice over so you can't hear what they're saying but they did interview Rachel. She talked about fashion on The O.C. In the news thread at Rachel's board, Rachel (beautifulgarbage) posted the times it'll reair for those that want to watch.

YouWillForgetThisUserName, I think you should go but it's just me and my selfish need for some juicy details [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
-imaginary- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 11:35 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm not from Mass but I've been to Boston and Salem and the closest I've been to Cali is Las Vegas (which was awesome, btw). I'm from Delaware, aka the blackhole of the universe. Also known as Delawhere?, the "Isn't that in Pennsylvania?", or the "What state is that in" state.

Cool things about Delaware:

1) Fight Club took place in Wilmington, DE but wasn't shot here. They didn't even shoot the city for establishing shots.

2) Bruce Willis filmed a movie 2 blocks from my high school but it got canned before filming was finished. I did see Bruce, Demi and their kids though.

3) We were mentioned in Wayne's World but it wasn't too positive. "Then we can be magically whisked away to Delaware! Look, we're in...Delaware." Yeah.

That's about it.

However, I've only got 2.25 years left in hell because I'm moving to Cali for grad school! BCer's unite! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, and Seth and Summer rock my world.
* Heather * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 11:36 PM
Elite Fan

Seth/Summer Music Video:

Hero
its the one at the top of the list.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Otep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 11:54 PM
Extreme Fan

lovely video, Otep
MissShannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 12:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Gettin ready to watch Adam on Craig Kilborn.....I know its a rerun, but it will give me an Adam fix for the rest of the night [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Jenuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 12:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissShannon:
<STRONG>I'm a little sad. I can't figure out what channel craig kilborn is on here. Is it possible that I don't get it?</STRONG>
Channel 8. I'm pretty sure you probably have it.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 01:31 AM
Extreme Fan

So Adam told Craig him and Rachel weren't dating and that interview was back in December 2003.....Jimmy Kimmel was in February and he didn't deny it so my guess is that they hooked it up pretty soon after the Craig Kilborn show cuz it was reported somewhere that they were spotted kissing on New Years!

He's SO cute, his little waves and hand gestures on Kilborn were just adorable.

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Jenuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

Can I watch How The Star Get Hot anywhere?

Morning btw!
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 01:47 AM
Addicted Fan

I just watched the How the Stars Get Hot thing. Rachel is just adorable.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 04:25 AM
Master Fan

Alicia OMG THANKS SO MUCH!!! They're the cutest [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I love Adam/Rach to peaces [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] So so sweet!!!!

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
haydensgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 05:06 AM
Loyal Fan

No better way to start my internet session in the morning than come to the BC thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Please thank your cousin for us, Princess OC. And thank you Alicia for posting those caps. Rehearsals must be amazing with those two.
And whoever is going to the Festival...have fun!Take photos!SPY!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

* Ana *
PiPaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 06:29 AM
Absolute Fan

those caps were so cute *lets out little shreek* thanks for posting them!

have fun seeing adam rachel and everyone today whoevers going. get some good gossip!
coleyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Alicia thanks so much for those caps they are so cute together [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Hot Like Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

cute video Otep

thanks for the caps Alicia, she was so cute in her interview

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread