Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2004, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

lleykian Thank you so much for posting that. Iagree with you. I really didn't think the last episode was that bad. He didn't kiss Anna or anything.

It was only natural for him that he didn't want her to leave. What kind of person would he be if he'd just said: oh you're leaving? OK, buh bye.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 10:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I don't think anyone has mentioned how ADORABLE the scene at the lunch table was when Summer was talking about how she couldn't believe Caleb wasn't happy b/c he was on the cover of the magazine. And Seth grinned like she was the cutest thing in the world.
I didn't pay much attention to the scene last night but I just rewatched it and he does smile like she's the cutest thing in the world. Aww. It's the little things about them that I love.
-imaginary- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

I should really watch the episode again, I was like half asleep when I wachted it. And I think I missed all the good (and bad) stuff.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Alicia-:
<STRONG>

I didn't pay much attention to the scene last night but I just rewatched it and he does smile like she's the cutest thing in the world. Aww. It's the little things about them that I love.</STRONG>
Ooo, my favorite little thing was on The Perfect Couple, when S/A are walking, and Summer sees him, and yells "COHEN!" and he turns, and says "Hey." And her face just LIGHTS up. I watch that scene over and over!
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>

Ooo, my favorite little thing was on The Perfect Couple, when S/A are walking, and Summer sees him, and yells "COHEN!" and he turns, and says "Hey." And her face just LIGHTS up. I watch that scene over and over!</STRONG>
Yeah that was a good scene [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Hot Like Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 01:17 PM
Extreme Fan

no...car...hood...caps?

*whimper*

one picture is not enough when i feel so gross after last night's episode!

*wipes vigorously at myself*
the dirt isn't coming off!

Formerly: The OC | The Office
Currently: The 100
_kwyjibo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 01:30 PM
Addicted Fan

About the Pretty In Pink thing, Anna is no Duckie.

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited DeppsDoll ]

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 01:41 PM
Extreme Fan

ah i love u! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] this makes me feel slightly better....

cept sad summer is...well sad.
so is sad seth! aw, she's comforting him..

Old 03-04-2004, 01:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DeppsDoll:
About the Pretty In Pink thing, Anna is no Duckie.
ITA, Duckie rocks...

"Blane?? His name is BLANE?!? That's not a name, that's a major appliance!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Duckie is Duckie. Anna is....yucky...
yeah that'll do it..

Old 03-04-2004, 01:49 PM
Absolute Fan

OMG Anna as Duckie? More like she looks like a DUck, but she is no Duckie [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Okay My boyfriend totally made me feel better....

We were discussing this episode right and I was like why would the writers do this?

He said and I agree 100%

He said that alot of the Seth fans and Seth ana Anna fans were sorely pissed because of what he did to Anna, of course that is the couple they ship, so they have a right to be pissed, but still alot of people were mad, threatining not to watch anymore etc....

What do the writers do? They come in and Give all the Seth & Anna Fans and The Seth fans a reason to love him again and to keep tuning in... See we are safe, we knew that Seth would be coming back to Summer, so we would definately have a reason to keep watching, so they had to give the other fan bases a reason to keep tuning in as well. This way Seth Redeems himself to the people that he pissed off, TYhe BCer's get pissed but in the end we know they are together and everyone is happy and still tuning in...

It makes sense to me.... cause not all couples starting off are perfect, they endure they bumps in the roads and their fights but if they make it trough it, then it is a solid, meant to be relationship...

Take P/J for example.... Okay I Love them [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Pacey and Joey started a relationship, it started off Rocky, then got better, only to be torn down once again and a decison had to be made, Sailaway with the one that makes you feel alive, or stay in capeside with the person you think you are meant to be with... in the end, her heart won her over and Pacey was the guy, then once again, heartache, breakup, fights ETC... then once again True Love won in the end [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

okay that's cheesy, but oh well I'm over Seth going to the airport, my focus is on the Summer and Seth romance were about to have [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

aaawww thanks for posting the caps [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Man Rachel can pull that sad face off so well!!!!!! It makes me wanna hug her lol

I just can't wait for the next ep hehe "The LA", it'a gonna be a crack up hehe [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Think guys more Seth and Summer scenes aaaahhhhh I'm in hevean [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
*dances off to the spoiler board* (my home lol)

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
haydensgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the caps [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sad Summer gets me every time.
Hot Like Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
well I'm over Seth going to the airport, my focus is on the Summer and Seth romance were about to have
BIG FAT EXACTLY!!! lol [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] So so true. I can't wait to see the S/S romance. They have only JUST got together...had the Anna farewell ep...Now it's time for our couple to grow hehe [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It's only the beggining my friends [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

Old 03-04-2004, 01:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Exactly - The Beginning Of A Beautiful Relationship [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I mean come on we can't expect them to be perfect from the start, they have to grow, they have to challenge eachother and they have to make eachother see that What Seth has wanted since he was 10, is going to be magical and that the caring, charming, stickaround, boyfriend, Summer never had, is right in front of her and not going anywhere...
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

SASHA Man u and I think alike lol [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] U keep saying those things so I don't have to type it lol hehehe

I love my Seth and Summer!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

They have come a long way! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

Reply   Post New Thread