Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2004, 12:06 PM
Loyal Fan

fox would be stupid if they cancelled the show, its a ratings getter for them.

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Old 02-11-2004, 12:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Fox is thinking about cancelling the show? what?!?!?!
Old 02-11-2004, 03:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by pacifierrocks:
<STRONG>Fox is thinking about cancelling the show? what?!?!?!</STRONG>
Didn't that post above say that they were getting a second season?

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited duadiddydiddy ]

You will be lonely, Craig.
Old 02-11-2004, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

Sarah said that they would be stupid to cancel the show. I'm almost positive they won't though, it's been a huge success.
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 02-11-2004, 04:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>Sarah said that they would be stupid to cancel the show. I'm almost positive they won't though, it's been a huge success.</STRONG>
I agree. The O.C. is solid.

Old 02-11-2004, 05:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Tonight's the night! I'm so exicted!

Finally!

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Old 02-11-2004, 06:12 PM
Extreme Fan

The O.C. I'm sure will be back for a second season, there's no way that they could cancel such an awesome show. It has pretty good ratings too, i think, so i wouldn't worry about it not coming back.

Yay, 3 hours!

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 02-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

only 1 hour and 40 minutes! whooo...

can't wait to see some Seth/Summer interaction tonight. Last ep's locker scene kept me happy all that week and then some [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

yes, one tree hill was great last night. one of my teachers watches it with his fiance and he started talking about it during class [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] he was so serious about it and everything but i thought he was hilarious

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 02-11-2004, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Heya!

I feel like such a bad fan. I haven't posted during the hiatus, here or at oc_icons, and I missed out on thread 50. -hangs head low-

Well, it's Valentine's week, so there's lots of drama. That's why I'm glad the o.c. is back, aside from the s/s cuteness, I can dwell in the drama of rich people rather than my own. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I've been re-watching the locker scene and music videos like mad... it's time for some more cuteness! And more cuteness = new caps = icons + fan-art! w00t!

And hey, almost 200 shippers! Then I can make a 'we have 200 shippers' banner. Joy!
Old 02-11-2004, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

Hey everyone! Just my heneral opinion the other couple shipping: I could see R/S or S/M as a couple. I could see them as really good friends but never together. Maybe the show will prove me wrong someday. Anyway, excited as ever for the new episode tonight! Some girls in my math class were talking about it and even asked my teacher if she was watched "The o.c." and she didn't even know what it was. I thought that was pretty funny.

To add to the OTH comments: I loved One Tree Hill last night too! I hated tht LH were fighting cause they are my fav couple but I still liked it. And I ship LP too so I was like yeah, cheat on Brooke even though thats bad. But whats gonna happen to Lucas? He can't die. That can't kill off Lucas, that just ain't right. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

-Christy
Old 02-11-2004, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Hmm, I want to put in my two off-topic cents in about last night's one tree hill! I hope Lucas dies. -gasp- I know, isn't it horrible? Well, I'm sorry, but just because you're hot and you read books, doesn't mean you get to cheat on your girlfriend. I'm not a big fan of Peyton either. I'd rather see Lucas with Brooke, or Haley. I don't know if P/L is supposed to be romantic or what, because it's not. Lucas makes what Seth did look completely innocent, and the entire P/L thing reminded me of "The Third Wheel" when Anna and Seth were trying to tell Summer.
Old 02-11-2004, 07:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Eeee! 30 mins to a new eppy. Yayness. Heh, I'm giddy. I need a picker upper since I've had a bad day.
Old 02-11-2004, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BrendaBarrett:
<STRONG>Eeee! 30 mins to a new eppy. Yayness. Heh, I'm giddy. I need a picker upper since I've had a bad day.</STRONG>

A new O.C. and Seth/Anna breakup is all I need to have a good one. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] They do break up, don't they? Well, yeah.. as long as we don't have to watch Anna get spit all over Seth again, I'm good.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 02-11-2004, 07:42 PM
Addicted Fan

damn it..i have to wait 3 hours and 20 minutes. GR!! i want it to show already! oh and about OTH...gosh it was fricking awesome! but dude, i totally agree w/ the people who want lucas to die. i mean, iM sorry...but he's been buggin the crap outta me. well yah, back on topic...cant wait to see the eppy...
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
Old 02-11-2004, 07:48 PM
Extreme Fan

12 minutes!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread