Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2006, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragedy Tay
There are other schools in the world. She didn't want to go to Brown anyway, before that the climate was her biggest concern. They can find another school.
I am totally with you there...and there a many good colleges on the east coast and I think he could apply there....
Old 04-24-2006, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

Yep.

That said, I LOVE that we're finally getting some angst, and I'm only glad it didn't take a triangle to get us there, although now with Anna...
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 04-24-2006, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

yeah I am also happy about the angst and no triangle... and I still donĀ“t like Anna even if she helped Seth...because she made Summer sad...
Old 04-24-2006, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn82
I got that he realised he hurt her from that scene in detention, but did he not think he was going to hurt her before he said that, i mean just the day before summer had said she knew she was going to end up with him and although that might be naive, that was how she felt and seth had to know from that that saying he didn't love her was going to hurt her pretty bad.
I think he knew saying he didn't love her would hurt her but he still lied and said it because she said if he didn't love her she'd definitely go to Brown so he took that opportunity. I think it was only afterwards when he'd had time to think about it that he realised that he'd made a huge mistake because he saw how much he'd hurt her and had time to dwell on just how much he loves her.

I have sympathy with Seth and understand why he did what he did and I'm not at all mad at him for that. I do think though that once he realised he'd made a mistake breaking up with Summer, that was the time to come clean about the not getting into Brown thing.

And I agree, thank god it wasn't a triangle that caused this.

Kat | icon |
Old 04-24-2006, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

He did try to come clean with it but Summer pushed him away at Brown.
Old 04-24-2006, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, I still haven't seen the latest ep.

Kat | icon |
Old 04-24-2006, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, but at that point you can't really blame her. He tells her he doesn't want to go to school with her, dumps her, tells her that he doesn't love her, and then he's being touched by Anna and being all happy about it. Summer may not be the sharpest crayon in the box, but she can put two and two together.
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Still sharp enough to poke Anna

Kat | icon |
Old 04-24-2006, 12:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragedy Tay
Yeah, but at that point you can't really blame her. He tells her he doesn't want to go to school with her, dumps her, tells her that he doesn't love her, and then he's being touched by Anna and being all happy about it. Summer may not be the sharpest crayon in the box, but she can put two and two together.
Except this time she's coming up with 5
Old 04-24-2006, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

Summer can kick Anna's ass a million times over. She pwns that icky Seth-toucher.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

She never saw him being all happy Anna was touching him.

She assumed a whole lot without ever letting him talk. And, okay, she has a broken heart but she could have listened and maybe her heart would have been a little less broken after that. She even basically admitted to Marissa at the end that she should have heard Seth out.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Didn't Anna run up and start to grab his arm when she saw him at Brown? I must go home and look again...
Old 04-24-2006, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

But SETH wasn't being all happy about it in front of Summer.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Summer is insecure.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I heart insecure Summer.

Kat | icon |
Closed Thread   Post New Thread