Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2006, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

Well...okay, you just asked me, and so I answered.
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessRachel13
I sense some hostility.
Yes, I'm confused.
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

It was negative before I came in here.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

Well, the title made me sad, and we were talking about how Seth is going about this the wrong way, which you agree is true.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragedy Tay
Well, the title made me sad, and we were talking about how Seth is going about this the wrong way, which you agree is true.
But his intentions aren't. So I don't know why you are calling him self-righteous and a prick for LOVING her.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

Because he's acting all like he knows better than her when it's HER choice and HER life, and he's putting himself through all this **** when he never NEEDED to, and he's lying to her when he's said like 50 times this season that he wouldn't.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Because maybe he DOES know better than his 17 year old girlfriend who isn't thinking about her future at all. She's the one being immature and stupid about the whole thing. I'm sorry but you just don't know who you want to be with at 17/18 and if she's really willing to give up her entire future for the hopes of a high school relationship, then she needs a better shrink.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:31 AM
Elite Fan

That doesn't mean that he should get to lie to her and try to make huge decisions for her.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm just glad he's not licking whipped cream off a random skank.

I can understand Seth's reasons. He just didn't believe that he was worth Summer giving up Brown for. And now he realises he's made a mistake...although he really needs to tell her the truth now.

Kat | icon |
Old 04-24-2006, 09:32 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe not but he's not doing it for any other reason than her.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:33 AM
Addicted Fan

The lying is the worst part. Not only is he lying to Summer but he's lying to his parents. They are so proud of him... for nothing. This season is veryyyy contradicting.? Have you noticed that? Summer wanted to go to Providence to be with Seth... she decided to apply to Brown because her SATs were great... she decides she wants to win a nobel prize so she's not just going for him... she's just going for him... she's only going cause he doesn't love her anymore... ughhhh. Josh needs to tie up the loose ends.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdgeiger
Maybe not but he's not doing it for any other reason than her.
Yep, and that's why I hate this breakup (and Seth) less for it. But it's still the wrong thing to do, and it's making them both look like idiots.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Yet you call him a prick...
Old 04-24-2006, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, I've called him worse.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragedy Tay
Yes. The title made me think about how he's being a self-righteous prick.
and a spoiled brat.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread