Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2011, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Vampire Diaries S&S #58: Mystic Falls is never short of a bloody day so we should never be short of spoilers

Season 2 Description
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES: Next season, the appearance of the villainous Katherine in Mystic Falls throws a wrench into the love triangle between Stefan, Elena and Damon, and the other residents of Mystic Falls must choose sides as they fall victim to a new breed of danger. New and unexpected friendships will be forged, allies will become enemies, and hearts will be broken. Stefan and Damon will be forced to face a villain more evil and diabolical than they ever believed possible. And they’ll take their shirts off. Frequently.
Season 2 Description Poster

Season 2, Episode 14: Crying Wolf {February 10th}
Promo Extended Promo
SECRETS AND LIES — Stefan and Elena get away for what they hope will be a romantic weekend at the Gilbert family lake house, not realizing that they’ve been followed. Jenna starts to worry that Alaric isn’t being honest with her. Jules explains the importance of the sun and moon curse to Tyler, but leaves out an important detail. Damon attends a tea at the Historical Society in order to talk to Elijah, but Elijah isn’t giving up any secrets. With help from Caroline and Jeremy, Bonnie uses deceptive measures to get shocking new information out of Luka. Finally, Tyler offers Matt some relationship advice.

Season 2, Episode 15: The Dinner Party
STEFAN TELLS ELENA ABOUT HIS DARKEST DAYS — Stefan (Paul Wesley) tells Elena (Nina Dobrev) about a dark time in his history and the surprising person whose influence changed everything. After getting the truth out of Luka (guest star Bryton James), Jonas (guest star Randy Goodwin) makes his feelings clear to Bonnie (Katerina Graham) and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen). Trying to catch Elijah (guest star Daniel Gillies) off-guard, Damon arranges a dinner party for him with Jenna (Sara Canning), Alaric (Matt Davis) and Andie (guest star Dawn Olivieri), but last-minute information throws Damon’s plan into chaos. Marcos Siega directed the episode written by Andrew Chambliss.

Season 2, Episode 16: The House Guest
A NIGHT OF CONFESSIONS — Katherine’s (Nina Dobrev) mind games are getting on everyone’s nerves, but Damon (Ian Somerhalder), Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) realize that her knowledge of Mystic Falls history will help them stay alive. Frustrated with her relationship with Matt (Zach Roerig), Caroline (Candice Accola) finds a new way to get his attention. Alaric (Matt Davis) makes a surprising confession to Jenna (Sara Canning), and Katherine makes a different kind of confession to Damon. Stefan and Bonnie (Katerina Graham) try to convince Jonas (guest star Randy Goodwin) and Luka (guest star Bryton James) that they should all be working together, but Jonas’ lack of trust leads to a violent and fiery confrontation. Steven R. McQueen also stars. Michael Katleman directed the episode written by Caroline Dries (##216).
Casting News

Michaela McManus is to play a recurring role on supernatural drama The Vampire Diaries. Movieline reports that the actress will play Jules, a friend of Mason Lockwood, in multiple episodes of the CW series. The character will arrive in Mystic Falls in search of the werewolf, unaware that he has already been killed by Damon (Ian Somerhalder).
--
Dawn Olivieri who we first met as Alcide’s sister Janice Herveaux in that other hot vampire show, True Blood, has scored herself a recurring role ("Andie Star") in TVD — for an undisclosed amount of time.

Casting Sides
The Vampire Diaries - 2x13 (Role: Andie Star)
The Vampire Diaries - 2x16 (Role: Klaus)
Spoilers

Julie Plec Interview on the VRO
listen to the whole interview, Recap part 1, Recap part 2

Key Points
  • There's at least one more witch in Mystic Falls.
  • Anna is definitely dead and there are no plans to bring her back right now.
  • Meredith and Klaus may be introduced.
  • There will be more Damon/Alaric team-ups and Damon/Stefan flashbacks in S2.
  • Stefan and Matt will slowly build a friendship.

---

PW: The last time you made one of the main characters a vampire -- vicky -- she didn't last very long. Will Caroline have a longer shelf life?
Kevin: I think it’s safe to say yes.
Julie: Here’s the deal, Caroline could die in any episode – she is doomed. She is absolutely, fundamentally doomed by definition of her own personality and her lot in life. Her mom’s in the council and is the sheriff. She's also a neurotic, jealous busybody who is always putting her foot in her mouth and Damon isn’t going to put up with her – so she’s doomed. The question is, how much fun can we have getting her out of those doomed situations and for how long. Because we really, really believe that this character has a long shelf life.
The rest of the interview

@CAccolaWeb (via Twitter): Previously you said that Matt and Caroline fans shouldn't give up hope...Is that still the case now?
I see no reason to give up hope now! As far as I know, Matt and Caroline will be in a love triangle with you-know-who (Tyler), but so far no indication on which guy will come out the big winner. What I can tell you is that there will be some smoochery. And sooner rather than later.

Gregory: Is it true what your frenemy said about Bonnie and Jeremy kissing on The Vampire Diaries? What more will happen from there?
I'm told that for now, there's not much more planned beyond the kiss. But yes, the kiss will indeed happen. Who's happy? And if not, what is wrong with you?! I kid. Not really.
Spoiler Chat: Grey's Anatomy, Glee, The Vampire Diaries and More! - E! Online

Question: What’s coming up necks on Vampire Diaries? —Krista
Ausiello: Necks. Funny. The long-awaited Bonnie-Jeremy smooch will finally be sealed in February/March. Right around the same time, Elena decides that the only way to save her family and friends is to sacrifice herself to Klaus (role still being cast).

Question: Can you tell us something about how Tyler and Caroline’s relationship is going to develop on The Vampire Diaries? —Nuria
Ausiello: It’s going to develop into a (wait for it… ) triangle. And the third wheel’s name?! (Drumroll… ) Matt!
Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Chuck, Bones, Glee, and more!

What's the scoop on the vampire-werewolf war on Vampire Diaries? — Rachel
NATALIE: The late Mason's were-buddy Jules (Michaela McManus) is not happy with the Salvatore brothers, and will use the information that Tyler is also a werewolf to her advantage. "The vampire-werewolf conflict is going to go from a simmer to a boil," executive producer Julie Plec tells us. "Jules is going to try to take Tyler under her wing and start filling his ear with some things."
Mega Buzz: A Glee Romance Update, a Bones Death, and Office Drinking - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Kevin Williamson on Damon's Shower Scenes and Elena's Romantic Future
TVD executive producer Kevin Williamson clearly knows what the fans want. We chatted with Kevin at the Television Critics Association Tour and he let all the spoilery goodness fly! First thing’s first, Damon is getting a bedroom... and a bathroom. That’s right, the producer tells us that he’s been busy thinking up “all sorts of reasons for him to shower and just ponder his life. “ We like!
The rest of the interview

Vampire Diaries Scoop: Klaus Hits Mystic Falls
Evil is coming to Mystic Falls! Exec producer Julie Plec confirms to TV Guide Magazine that before the end of The Vampire Diaries' second season, viewers will get to meet Klaus — one of the original vampires. "We do not know anything about him other than that he's to be reckoned with and that no one's going to be safe when he gets to town," says Plec. "How he gets to town, when he gets to town, what he looks like when he gets to town — that's all part of the mystery."
The rest of the article

TV Guide Scan Part 1 TV Guide Scan Part 2 Feb 10 TV Guide Scan

Vampire Diaries' Final Full Moon — and 6 Other Spoilers
The Vampire-Werewolf War: The conflict between the vampires and werewolves "is going from a simmer to a boil," Plec says. In the center of it all: star-crossed maybe-lovers werewolf Tyler (Michael Trevino) and vampire Caroline (Candice Accola). "The next few episodes take us down the road of what Tyler knows, what he learns and how it impacts his friendships with Caroline and Matt [Zach Roerig]," Plec says. Adds Paul Wesley: "There are unforeseen alliances."
The rest of the article

Love crime

LOGH

Last edited by Schumiac; 02-04-2011 at 06:18 PM
Old 02-04-2011, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Asena! I like how I put Alaric in there I like that he even has a still. Here's the ep. description for The House Guest:

A NIGHT OF CONFESSIONS — Katherine’s (Nina Dobrev) mind games are getting on everyone’s nerves, but Damon (Ian Somerhalder), Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) realize that her knowledge of Mystic Falls history will help them stay alive. Frustrated with her relationship with Matt (Zach Roerig), Caroline (Candice Accola) finds a new way to get his attention. Alaric (Matt Davis) makes a surprising confession to Jenna (Sara Canning), and Katherine makes a different kind of confession to Damon. Stefan and Bonnie (Katerina Graham) try to convince Jonas (guest star Randy Goodwin) and Luka (guest star Bryton James) that they should all be working together, but Jonas’ lack of trust leads to a violent and fiery confrontation. Steven R. McQueen also stars. Michael Katleman directed the episode written by Caroline Dries (##216).

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-04-2011, 02:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread

THIS i'm curious about

Quote:
Katherine makes a different kind of confession to Damon
Old 02-04-2011, 03:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

^ ugh NO! She's going to mess with Damon's head again
Old 02-04-2011, 03:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

tftnt

Booo
Quote:
Frustrated with her relationship with Matt (Zach Roerig), Caroline (Candice Accola) finds a new way to get his attention.
hopefully she´ll dump him that would be something new

Be still my shipper heart

Last edited by andsoitis; 02-04-2011 at 03:27 AM
Old 02-04-2011, 03:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Katherine
Old 02-04-2011, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

As for the MC thing.. I think she'll see that things between them just aren't the same as they used to be. No matter how hard she may try, she can't go back to the way she used to feel.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:38 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
As for the MC thing.. I think she'll see that things between them just aren't the same as they used to be. No matter how hard she may try, she can't go back to the way she used to feel.
Oh i like this yes i´m gonna go with your idea on this

My goal for this week is to stay incredibly positive
Old 02-04-2011, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm staying positive too IMO Caroline just doesn't fit with Matt anymore. Not since she turned into a vampire.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I take it Elijah dies in Ep 15 and so Katherine is free and they need to find a way to make the manwitches trust them and agree to work with them as the deal is off...

And it sounds like Katherine moves into the Salvatore mansion and is the "house guest". I have visions of her taking turns going into the brothers' bedrooms to annoy them.

Ep 216 is the one before the mini hiatus, right?
Love crime

LOGH
Old 02-04-2011, 05:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

Intrigued by what D, E & S learn that will "keep them alive" & what Katherine is going to confess to Damon!
Old 02-04-2011, 05:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumiac (View Post)
I take it Elijah dies in Ep 15 and so Katherine is free and they need to find a way to make the manwitches trust them and agree to work with them as the deal is off...

And it sounds like Katherine moves into the Salvatore mansion and is the "house guest". I have visions of her taking turns going into the brothers' bedrooms to annoy them.

Good catch! Katherine moving into the mansion would be epic
Old 02-04-2011, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumiac (View Post)

nooooooooooooooooooooo. I'm not ready to Elijah to die. Not really. noooo
*bawls*
x
Old 02-04-2011, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

Elijah Nooo I don't want him to die.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder what kind of confession Katherine could possibly make. I hope Damon is smart enough now not to fall for her crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inevitableღ (View Post)
Elijah Nooo I don't want him to die.
Neither do I! I like him.