Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Damon on the other hand has learned from his mistakes.
are we watching the same show? damon's character growth on a scale of 1 to 10 over the course of 4 years is probably at a 1.2. just the last episode he tried to kill shane so elena would be stuck sired to him (and bonnie would consequently die). you're sitting here accusing posters of hating damon without cause when you come into the thread and post nonsense about how damon hasn't raped or taken consent from caroline/andie when in the show it's blantantly obvious that he did. then you deflect arguments by saying WHAT ABOUT STEFAN? WHAT ABOUT KLAUS?

i'm so sick of this. it happens at least once a week, someone will come in here and try to act like they're so oppressed for loving damon just because the regular posters in here give valid reasons for not liking the character.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

I didn't really look at Tyler's motives as just revenge, it was more so that he genuinely wanted to save the hybrids. But the thing is, I don't really think he thought of it until Hayley planted it into him. Did it really cross his mind before she came to visit?
Old 02-13-2013, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread