Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2009, 08:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

TSLOTAT S&S #15: Because next season will be insane!

Season 2 Premiere: June 2009

Welcome to the new and improved Secret Life of the American Teenager spoilers & speculation board! One thing that I do really want to stress: We all have different views and opinions so we might not always agree. If we could keep things civil and respect each other then that would be great. I probably don't have to tell you guys that because you all are great but it never hurts just as a precaution of sorts.

Season 2|| General Info

The new season has already started filming according to updates from Allen Evangelista (Henry), Kenny Baumann (Ben), and Daren Kagasoff (Ricky) on their MySpace and Twitters.

Quote:
From Just Jared

On what’s happening in season two: “We’re filming season 2 right now. We’re working with real babies — it’s crazy! The babies have been great and they haven’t been crying a lot — they’re very well-behaved babies!”
Quote:
Brittany in Vermont: Got any scoop on The Secret Life of the American Teenager?
There's a big shocker in the next season of, according to Shailene Woodley, who plays Amy Juergens. She tells us, "Next season we heard that someone dies. I can't imagine any character not on the show, so I have no idea who it might be."
Quote:
Hey TWIST girls,
The Secret Life of the American Teenager's season finale just premiered last night, and already TWIST has major scoop on next season! We just spoke to SLAT's Shailene Woodley and she spilled:

"We've already been working on season two for four weeks and we just filmed this one really emotional episode where someone dies. I can't say who, but it was just a really different episode for us to film because everyone was crying and everything.
Quote:
TVGuide.com: And someone dies next season?
Baumann: Yes, someone does die! I don't think I can disclose who...

TVGuide.com: Can you say how tragic it is? If we assume an old person's death is less tragic than a very young person's death...
Baumann: I'll tell you this: It's incredibly tragic and it has a very, very wide effect. Young and old alike, everyone is mourning. It certainly presents a lot of problems. ... I don't know if I can essentially say, "Oh, it's a kid," or "Oh, it's a parent," but everyone is affected, really harshly too. There are a few key younger people that are very affected.

TVGuide.com: But we can assume it's not the baby?
Baumann: Oh, God no. I will go so far as to say no. That would be awful, awful, awful.

Upcoming Episodes:

Episode 2.01- "The Big One"
Airdate: June 2009
George/Kevin/Ashley/Mimsy

Episode 2.02- "Coming and Going"

Couple Related Info:

[Ben/Amy]

[Ricky/Amy]

[Ricky/Adrian]

[Grace/Ricky]

[Jack/Grace]

- Grace and Jack will have sex in the second season.

Character Related Info:

Ricky- Ricky is planning to undergo a complete transformation in the recently taped season two.

"You'll get to see him change during the second season, and definitely see a true human in him, seeing as he has no respect for anybody or seems to not take any responsibility."

- Ricky and Ben will try to co-father baby John but all doesn't go smoothly: "I think they're going to try. You know, who knows? I think it's inevitable for it to crumble a little bit. It's not going to be perfect but it provides for some interesting television."

Anne- Anne will be pregnant in the second season.

Anne’s baby may not be George’s.

Ben- According to Kenny Baumann on his Twitter, he was on set filming an episode of season two and: "[G]ot slapped in the face. [...] Slapped again. [...] Three slaps total. Fun"

- "...there's certainly a more challenging arc for Ben ahead. He's got a lot of problems that he's going to have to deal with."

- Ricky and Ben will try to co-father baby John but all doesn't go smoothly: "I think they're going to try. You know, who knows? I think it's inevitable for it to crumble a little bit. It's not going to be perfect but it provides for some interesting television."
General Season 2 Promos:

Sneaks Peeks:

Cast Pics:

Future Thread Titles:
Because I'm just a little too not over you.
Because it's our time now.
Because it was meant to happen!
Because the mistake was are little mircale!
Beacuse we love John Juergens.
Because John Juergens is born!
Old 03-26-2009, 08:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by evasiveideal (View Post)
yeah i totally agree glad im not the only one either...yeah i think that ricky really loves adrian too and the fact that grace said that he did even though he doesnt realize it speaks volumes imo...why didnt she say that he really loves amy? that would have made more sense since amy just had a baby...also she could have just said adrian really loves you and left it at that..plus in teen dramas they always seem to use other characters to tell us how another character is feeling especially when that character hasnt realized it yet
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by evasiveideal (View Post)
im sorry for not using spoilers tags...i dont know how to use them
Well basically the spoiler tags are just for comments that you think may offend someone from another ship too much.

But the code for spoiler tags is [sp] [/*sp] (but without the *, I've just put that there otherwise the spoiler tags will disappear and create a spoiler box) and then you just write your whatever you need to say in the space between them.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

Awesome thread, Camille. I love the title, but anything that Daren says is lovely..lol
Old 03-26-2009, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Does anybody know anything about Marshall Bowman will die in a plane crash? if this is true than he is the one that dies I feel really bad for Grace, and I heard that's why she sleeps with Jack or something like that, but who knows.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 03-26-2009, 08:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMYfan23 (View Post)
I love the title, but anything that Daren says is lovely..lol
Now it may be just the fangirl in me talking, but that couldn't be more true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
Does anybody know anything about Marshall Bowman will die in a plane crash? if this is true than he is the one that dies.
That's the spoiler that came from IMDb, right? I'm as skeptical of them as I am of Wikipedia, but I won't rule it out. I have considered both heart attack and car accident, but both are quite common for television shows. A car crash would be almost too cliche, in my opinion, and given that Marshall is a doctor, it would seem ironic that he would have a heart attack (and again, a little cliche). But given that Marshall is in (from what he looks like) quite good health, I could totally see him getting on a plane to go do something doctor/job related and then having the plane crash and him getting killed suddenly and tragically. In fact, I think I'd welcome that death much more than a heart attack or car crash or something, because it seems much more original for a television show.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

I agree, Camille. If they are killing Marshall off, then a plane crash would be the best bet. Because like you said, we've already saw car crashes and heart attacks.. John Schneider played Clark Kent's dad on Smallville and died of a heart attack, so for me, if he is going to die on this show also, I would like to see him die a different way and a plane crash is very plausible since he is a doctor and may have to go to doctor conventions and stuff..
Old 03-26-2009, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Pinky (View Post)
Now it may be just the fangirl in me talking, but that couldn't be more true!

That's the spoiler that came from IMDb, right? I'm as skeptical of them as I am of Wikipedia, but I won't rule it out. I have considered both heart attack and car accident, but both are quite common for television shows. A car crash would be almost too cliche, in my opinion, and given that Marshall is a doctor, it would seem ironic that he would have a heart attack (and again, a little cliche). But given that Marshall is in (from what he looks like) quite good health, I could totally see him getting on a plane to go do something doctor/job related and then having the plane crash and him getting killed suddenly and tragically. In fact, I think I'd welcome that death much more than a heart attack or car crash or something, because it seems much more original for a television show.
Yeah there, and abc family.

~Riverdale~
Old 03-26-2009, 09:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
Yeah there, and abc family.
Did ABC Family release something saying that there would be a plane crash and/or someone would die in the plane crash? Or was it someone who had posted it on the ABC Family message boards?

If there was some type of official spoiler release by ABC Family, I'll gladly add the spoiler to the OP. But if it was just on the message boards, then I'm inclined to think it probably came from someone who saw it on IMDb and decided to repost it to the ABC Family boards.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:27 AM
Loyal Fan

tftnt! Love how you used Daren's Twitter post

A plane crash? Wow, that would be totally unexpected..
what am I saying, that doesn't surprise me with the twists and turns this show throws
you

robsten
Old 03-26-2009, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Pinky (View Post)
Did ABC Family release something saying that there would be a plane crash and/or someone would die in the plane crash? Or was it someone who had posted it on the ABC Family message boards?

If there was some type of official spoiler release by ABC Family, I'll gladly add the spoiler to the OP. But if it was just on the message boards, then I'm inclined to think it probably came from someone who saw it on IMDb and decided to repost it to the ABC Family boards.
I think it was about 2 or more people who had posted it up on the message board, but they might be lying.

~Riverdale~

Last edited by Rickylious; 03-26-2009 at 09:37 AM
Old 03-26-2009, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

I just read this over at ABCfamily forums..

Quote:
There Is A MAJOR Death Of Grace's Father.

2.After The Death & Question's Of Grace's Fathers Death, She Decides To Take The Pain Away By Having Sex With Jack.

3.Amy and Ricky Do Something, and Ben Finds Out and Gets Jelouse and Results In A Break Up Fer Ben and Amy.

^^^ That's What I Seen On Them Spoilers Some Girl Posted Earlier Today.
Well, some of it is true, but I'm wondering if the third one is true about Amy/Ricky.. I know that they will be spending A LOT of time together next season because of John, but I'm wondering if this is where Ben (could) get slapped by Amy.. They argue over Ricky and she explains, he doesn't listen and slaps him, then breaks up with him.. It sounds almost legit.. I wonder if it is..
Old 03-26-2009, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMYfan23 (View Post)
I just read this over at ABCfamily forums..

Well, some of it is true, but I'm wondering if the third one is true about Amy/Ricky.. I know that they will be spending A LOT of time together next season because of John, but I'm wondering if this is where Ben (could) get slapped by Amy.. They argue over Ricky and she explains, he doesn't listen and slaps him, then breaks up with him.. It sounds almost legit.. I wonder if it is..
That's some of the things that I read up there.

~Riverdale~
Old 03-26-2009, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's gonna be so heartbreaking (assuming) Marshall dies. I had such a difficult time with John Scheider's character death on Smallville as Johnathan Kent. To see him die as Marshall Bowman on Secret Life- just thinking about it is enough to make me

As much as I don't want Grace to have sex the death of her father does seem like a reason as to why she would do it. That's what some people do when they're at their lowest point- they do something that otherwise would have been a moment of joy and use it as an escape to not feel the pain.
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-26-2009, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiasoCaKe_R_Luv (View Post)
Maybe it's just me but I believe EVERYONE has the right to dislike/like any character for whatever reason they so choose. I don't think anyone here has the right to try to dictate who people should like and for what reasons, neither should people be lumping fans of a fanbase and stereotyping them.
Agreed

Ricky and Amy "doing something"... I'm all for it

Hi all

Anything new today?
Old 03-26-2009, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

Nah, just the same old, same old speculation.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread