Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2011, 01:06 PM
Supreme Fan

"We're going to end the season, with I think ,a pretty good surprise" This gets my vote! Who wants to start the new one!

☆Krys ☆
Old 04-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78 (View Post)
"We're going to end the season, with I think ,a pretty good surprise" This gets my vote! Who wants to start the new one!
Is there a new thread yet and if yes can someone put a link please

Also the finale is to be called "The Roomate Transmogrification"

Last edited by Mixer27a; 04-12-2011 at 02:22 PM
Old 04-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Last night I dreampt she had a threeway with Shamy, so I really hope it's not like that! Though it would be surprising and leave people uncomfortable...
o_o that would leave me with the most uncomfortable feeling EVER lol

Quote:
"The episode will end with one of the most geeky Star Treck things we've ever done. The season will wrap with a phasers-set-to-stun bit of awkwardness. Penny is going to act on her feelings for Leonard is a way that I think should prove surprising," Prayd says. "We'll leave several people in uncomfortable places at the end of the season"
The more I think about it the more curios and anxious I get! adding star trek to discomfort now to~

Leonard: Screw the roommate agreement!
Sheldon: No, you don't screw the roommate agreement, the roommate agreement screws YOU!
Old 04-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessi25r (View Post)
The more I think about it the more curios and anxious I get! adding star trek to discomfort now to~
I agree and the most annoying thing is I live in the UK and have to wait till morning because we are 8 hours ahead and I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2011, 02:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTime (View Post)
Ok here is the entire part
I got so excited I left out the beginning
lol
Bill says
"The episode will end with one of the most geeky Star Treck things we've ever done. The season will wrap with a phasers-set-to-stun bit of awkwardness. Penny is going to act on her feelings for Leonard is a way that I think should prove surprising," Prayd says. "We'll leave several people in uncomfortable places at the end of the season"
Wow.
Old 04-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well, may be Penny wants to go all Uhura on Leonard-Kirk I mean cosplay and stuff...
Old 04-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

lol Penny as Uhura would be funny

Leonard: Screw the roommate agreement!
Sheldon: No, you don't screw the roommate agreement, the roommate agreement screws YOU!
Old 04-12-2011, 02:36 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTime (View Post)
Ok here is the entire part
I got so excited I left out the beginning
lol
Bill says
Oh my goodness! This makes me even more annoyed with Jimmy cos now I'll have to wait until May to find out what this means! Do people think the Star Trek geekiness is connected to Penny acting on her feelings for Leonard in a suprising way? Gah so curious now!
Old 04-12-2011, 02:44 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer27a (View Post)
Is there a new thread yet and if yes can someone put a link please

Also the finale is to be called "The Roomate Transmogrification"
how do you know the title?

so this is where everyone is. I really hate this day. Why? Because we get to sit and wait anxiously for a huge event in our world while 300 ppl are about to enjoy the thing we are waiting for. Oooh the agony!

☆Krys ☆
Old 04-12-2011, 03:14 PM
New Fan

Hi! I have never posted in this forum before, but I being reading it for months now. I’m sooo angry at that jimmy because I will not be able to get the spoiler for the season finale and I’m dying to know what’s going to happen. I there any way I can be included? I imagine not but that’s ok. Anyway Roxanne thank for all your hard work we really appreciated it.
Since this is my first post I’ll tell you what I wish it would happen in the finale. Since I have some Sheldon- like qualities I don’t like change and I don’t enjoy the new characters, so I least I hope that Amy laptop scene is her saying goodbye to Sheldon, but probably that’s not what’s going to happen. As far as Lenard goes Priya needs to go. I hope I don’t sound bitter but for me season 4 has not being as good as the previous ones, I what the next season to focus more in the original characters. "The Roomate Transmogrification"? That title implies change in roommate, is Priya moving with Sheldon and Lenard? Is Penny involve in that change? I can’t wait!!!!!

Question: What PM stands for? Sorry I’m new at this.
Old 04-12-2011, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

New thread is up
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/tbbts-s-...rady-62993763/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread