Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2011, 07:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Penny is definitely showing more bitterness when it comes to Priya.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1970 (View Post)
Penny is definitely showing more bitterness when it comes to Priya.
I can understand that. Not only is Penny realizing she was wrong to run away from Leonard but now Priya has put a stop to Penny from even being his friend
Old 03-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Breast friends... I think that is hysterical and penny DID help Leonard come further out of his shell, even before they became a couple. I also didn't think either of them looked bad I thought it showed how far Leonard came and honestly how hurt and jealous Penny is right now.
all good with me
I agree that Penny has helped Leonard come out of his shell. The problem for me here is that Penny basically said she had to change him in order for him to be acceptable boyfriend material.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by lclc (View Post)
Thanks Roxanne. Great taping report

I'm curious. Does Leonard still wear new clothes and use contacts?
Nope, back to his regular t-shirts and hoodies and glasses, with no mention of his recent "makeover."
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
Old 03-03-2011, 02:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTime (View Post)
I can understand that. Not only is Penny realizing she was wrong to run away from Leonard but now Priya has put a stop to Penny from even being his friend
It's like Leonard being in the Arctic all over again for Penny.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkrules (View Post)
I agree that Penny has helped Leonard come out of his shell. The problem for me here is that Penny basically said she had to change him in order for him to be acceptable boyfriend material.
see I take that as comments a girl will say when they are hurt and seeing the one they love with someone else, ESPECIALLY Penny. she has a habit of saying stuff like that when she is mad or hurt, she gets mean.

Quote:
It's like Leonard being in the Arctic all over again for Penny.
I know, right
Old 03-03-2011, 05:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
see I take that as comments a girl will say when they are hurt and seeing the one they love with someone else, ESPECIALLY Penny. she has a habit of saying stuff like that when she is mad or hurt, she gets mean.
I take it as genuine feelings that Penny would have normally kept to herself we're she not upset. While Penny has always been openly kind and understanding to Leonard for the most part. That scene did tell me that Penny did feel she had to try and change Leonard in order for him to fit or better fit her conceptions of what her boyfriend should be. I'm sorry but I don't like that.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this issue.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkrules (View Post)
I take it as genuine feelings that Penny would have normally kept to herself we're she not upset. While Penny has always been openly kind and understanding to Leonard for the most part. That scene did tell me that Penny did feel she had to try and change Leonard in order for him to fit or better fit her conceptions of what her boyfriend should be. I'm sorry but I don't like that.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this issue.
Oh Yeah we totally have to agree to disagree on that one, I do not see it like that and I do not get the impression frm the show that it is ever been written to be like that at all,
but again like you said agree to disagree.

I love it though
Old 03-04-2011, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't see it as she tried to change him, just make him come out of his shell. I see no wrong with that

What I like about this show is that what you see is what you get. If you see someone act happy, the he/she is happy, if you see someone be jelous, he/she is jelous, etc... There's no double things there and there's basically no use to overanalize. It's not a deep show and it's not a show where you have to think about what's going on. What you see is all there
Old 03-04-2011, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

Great point sanna.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:47 AM
New Fan

TBBT was mentioned in today's Entertainment Weekly Spoiler Forum:

‘BIG BANG THEORY’: AS HIS FRIENDS DATE, RAJ WAITS
'Glee,' 'Chuck,' 'Big Bang Theory,' 'Bones': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room | Inside TV | EW.com

Leonard’s in a relationship with his sister Priya. Wolowitz has Bernadette. And, as Kunal Nayyar (Raj) puts it, “even bloody Sheldon has Amy.” The sad news? There’s no change in the cards (“unless he dates a hearing impaired lady,” Nayyar jokes). The good news is that The Big Bang Theory‘s loveable, frequently mute scientist will have plenty of non-romantic pursuits to keep him otherwise occupied as we coast into the latter part of this season.

“There’s a story coming up about how the four guys go on a quest because someone steals something from Sheldon,” Nayyar reveals. “I won’t give it away, but we have to go and get it back. And that’s a lot of fun. I always love stories when the four of us guys get together and end up doing some sort of epic challenge that we fail at.”

One thing Raj is good at? Giving Sheldon more reasons to be, well, Sheldon.

“There’s an episode coming up where basically Wolowitz and Raj are messing around with Sheldon the whole episode, driving him crazy. We’re showing him a card magic trick,” he says. “That’s just fun because it’s fun to see Sheldon freak out and spazz out.” Can’t disagree…
Old 03-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Too bad Kunal didn't and probably can't talk about the current episode they are working on for next tuesday's taping. That's the kind of spoiler I would love to know.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can't believe that we are nearly at the end of season 4 it seems like yesterday we was talking about L/P breaking up
Old 03-04-2011, 05:21 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1970 (View Post)
Too bad Kunal didn't and probably can't talk about the current episode they are working on for next tuesday's taping. That's the kind of spoiler I would love to know.
Hopefully Roxanne will be at next week's taping and can fill us in
Old 03-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Absolute Fan

thanks for the report Roxanne!
that sounds like a great episode, exactly the kind I like.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread