Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2009, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes it's out on the 7th of January. Sounds a bit fanfic like, but JB did basically say it was semi-canon so I'll be reading it.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

semi - canon? meaning the screen writers have some input? sorry guys need some help lol
Old 10-29-2009, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Merv just tweeted back to JB. "Jamie, all good was filmin yesterday, gt a few days off then bk to bris saturday jus in pompey at the min bored out my face!x"

Seems like Merv, Lily, Kaya and Lisa are going to be in Bristol on Saturday. Potentially filming. Or partying by the looks of it. Hopefully we'll get more info
Old 10-30-2009, 02:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers112 (View Post)
semi - canon? meaning the screen writers have some input? sorry guys need some help lol
Well if you look on Amazon etc it givesd you a rundown of the main points of the book - Freffy not together/Twins having major issues and Emily misses Naomi whilst on holiday with their parents /Thomas + Panda loved but cant do it/Naomi on her own seemingly having a few life issues and not a lot of mention of what JJ might be up to. Although it says none of these issues will ever figure some of it will obviously happen especially the twins stuff and the Panda/Thomas stuff

I reckon Katie is very self conscious when it comes to Effy because as Effy said she doesn't need to try and look good whereas Katie seems to have to gone to her usual effort. Then to possibly see Freffy would be a kick in the teeth because as someone said that is the girl who stole him and the guy who cheated on her.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The events might not be directly mentioned in S4, but what happens in the book does look like it is based in reality. So Freffy won't be a couple in ep 1 etc.

I think filming is happening Lauren, Klariza is also there and I doubt they would all travel to Bristol just for a party. They must have scenes to film over the weekend. We don't know if the others are there but they probably will be.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

I really don't think Katie is looking at Freffy. I think it's something else entirely, but I don't know what it is.

Freffy aren't going to be a couple at the beginning? I've pretty much given up hope in the Effy department. The only think I've got to look forward to is Cook and Naomily next year, that's about it.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:39 PM
Banned

WTF? So Effy is gonna spent a season emo and bitching about Freddie? Greattttttt. I knew the writers had nothing else to do with FE, you know with them having nothing in common.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A Cook/Naomily friendship is all your looking forward too Steph-why? you don't even know they hang out after ep 2, that's all we've heard about. Looks like in ep 5 Cook is back hanging out with Freddie. I think he only hangs out with Naomily in ep 2 because he's not very friendly with Freddie because of Effy at that time. Even without CE there's plenty to look forward too, Katie and Thomas will be expanded

I'm still convinced Katie is looking at Freffy or Effy, it fits the house party scenes

Well I know from extras that Freffy are some type of couple by Cook's episode, and Kaya said she only kisses one person all series (though she had only read 4 scripts at the time). Kaya also said on twitter when ep 5 and 6 where filming that she had lots of scenes with Luke, so yes it does look like Freffy is her main storyline of S4. Though remember she did also say CE would be dealt with in later episodes, so I wouldn't bet that the triangle and CE are totally finished.

Last edited by Skinsfan; 10-30-2009 at 03:46 PM
Old 10-30-2009, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemistry86 (View Post)
WTF? So Effy is gonna spent a season emo and bitching about Freddie? Greattttttt. I knew the writers had nothing else to do with FE, you know with them having nothing in common.
lol ikr? they definitely can't write a relationship for these two, so they'll spend the whole year having angst and then a reunion that will melt the hearts.

I didn't say a Cook/Naomily friendship. I said Cook and Naomily. And I think they will continue to be friends throughout the season so stop raining on my parade won't you, Lis?
Old 10-30-2009, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Since when where you a Naomily fan Steph

They might but we have no evidence, the pics in ep 5 show him and Freddie back together again

No guys Freffy seem to get back together in S4 fairly quickly and then look like their a couple until at least ep 5. After that I have no idea but Kaya did say in naomi's ep she's says "piss off", so Effy doesn't sound happy there-so maybe Freffy are over by then That gives CE time-I'm trying to cheer you CE fans up
Old 10-30-2009, 04:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well they must be by Ep 2 as that has to be who Cook is looking at in those clips? I am actually most interested in seeing how Katie gets on and evolves - I know Emily still has a load to deal with but Katie will be my twin of interest next series.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

I like Naomily, I'm just not fanatical about them (as in I don't mind seeing them hooking up/hanging out with others) and I am looking forward to their scenes next year despite myself. Maybe this is what a 9 month hiatus does to me? lol.

I haven't seen those. Where are they?

Yeah, I know, I just don't want Effy to be as angst as she was last year. Regardless of who it's with (although Freddie does seem to be the one to bring it out of her). I'd like to see her back to helping people and making quirky comments and dancing at the club, being a friend, and not a romantic interest for every guy on the show, etc. Her character suffered dearly for it last year.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Where's what, the "piss off" thing? Kaya said it on twitter last week when she told us one line in ep 7 (Naomi's)

The whole gang suffered because of too many hook up's last series not just Effy. They seriously need to stop any more hook up's. The only hook up that should happen or be revisited is CK (and only because spoilers indicate it might happen, otherwise I wouldn't be up for it) and CE.

Bed hopping got very old in S3, so I seriously hope they cut it out in S4. Let JJ, Katie and Cook (unless CE or CK happen) find love interests outside the group, there's enough characters appearing at some point for that to be possible (Lara, Candy, Ben and Sam). We don't need a repeat of S3, let's have friendships forming instead within the group, we already have enough couples I want a more Gen 1 bonding for the group and we can't get that if their all still sleeping together.

I'm glad to see Katie being expanded as she needs the depth, but I'm not that interested in her character tbh. She never made a good impression on me in S3 and Emily will always be more interesting to watch for me and my twin of choice.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:10 AM
Master Fan

Meh. I have my doubts about those new kids. I'm not as invested in JJ or Thomas/Panda, but if Katie or Cook would end up with someone that's only being introduced to us in s4 (and isn't even in all the episodes), I'd rather have them be single. Kind of like Maxxie/that one guy in s2. I didn't like Maxxie, so I didn't mind, but if it had been Tony I would have been pissed. Same goes to Emily, I wouldn't mind seeing her with another girl. Guess it's different for everyone.

Were those carnival pics filming pics or ~behind the scenes~? It was probably Jack/Luke hanging out rather than C/F.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

Well, the party is already done was at friday´s night and Lisa and Kaya were as dead brides here the proof

But nothing about the others why everybody can be like Kaya?? she shares the love