Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2009, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No IA with Liz that the Katie dressing scene will be from her own episode (ep 3 or 4, we aren't sure which yet). It will probably be how her episode opens, as it's similar to Cook's opening in S3.

I am still convinced that scene is from the house scene, I really think we would have heard of another club scene from extras. And the lighting is exactly the same. If we take the novel synopsis in to account, then it sounds like Effy was away the entire summer so Katie wouldn't have seen her. And I have a feeling that because Effy isn't in the opening scene that she won't pop up in ep 1 till near the end and Katie won't see her till ep 2. That reaction of Katie's definitely looks exactly like Cook's in the other clip and I know from extras that look is about seeing Freffy at the party.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsGen2Fab (View Post)
True - however maybe she is getting re - dressed after a one night stand with Cook??
This is possible but Katie is defo getting dressed in hers and Emily's bedroom (same white fluffy rug), so i doubt she'd bang Cookie at her house.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsistheshiz (View Post)
This is possible but Katie is defo getting dressed in hers and Emily's bedroom (same white fluffy rug), so i doubt she'd bang Cookie at her house.
oh my that would be so freaking hilarious but I doubt it too what a dissapointment
Old 10-29-2009, 02:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Yeah didn't think of that but I do agree with poster below it would be funny especially if Mr Fitch walked in

Actually looking at the book preview thingy it looks as though Effy doesn't give a stuff about Freddie but as the blurb said none of it is connected to the TV series or film so then what's the point of writing it.

Last edited by SkinsGen2Fab; 10-29-2009 at 03:19 AM
Old 10-29-2009, 08:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Cook/Katie would be interesting... but I hate the fact that Katie was the only one who hadn't got in his hands and now she probably will

a lot of you are saying that she'll be upset when she sees Freffy, I really hope she won't. I mean, I get that it'll be very intense when she sees Effy again but I hope it has nothing to do with Freddie. I don't want to see Katie pinning over him, he doesn't deserve it. I hope she's already over Freddie when the series starts
Old 10-29-2009, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Kaya has decided to grace us with Jack on her twitter:

Apparently he was "asleep on the job", anyone knows what they're filming right now?
Old 10-29-2009, 09:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballards (View Post)
Cook/Katie would be interesting... but I hate the fact that Katie was the only one who hadn't got in his hands and now she probably will

a lot of you are saying that she'll be upset when she sees Freffy, I really hope she won't. I mean, I get that it'll be very intense when she sees Effy again but I hope it has nothing to do with Freddie. I don't want to see Katie pinning over him, he doesn't deserve it. I hope she's already over Freddie when the series starts
I think a lot of us are saying Freffy as (i cant anyway) think of another reason why Katie would look shocked/upset. It cant be Nemily as I am pretty sure she will have seen them doing all that stuff by now and maybe wont be happy with it but will have to work with because of Emily

They must be filming Naomi now as it's getting close to end of filming and they still need to film the finale unless it's the end of Effy?
Old 10-29-2009, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Their filming Naomi's.

Well like I said I know Cook's upset look is because of Freffy, so it makes sense that it's Katie's reason as well. It doesn't mean she's pining for Freddie, but seeing Effy who hit with a rock with the guy she stole off here, would still be a bit upsetting.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'd say any one (Freddie, Freddie/Effy or Naomi/Emily) is still a possibility. Just because she's upset doesn't mean she's still pining for Freddie. I mean, even taking out the whole rock business, he cheated on her with someone else. I'd be upset if I saw someone who did that to me. Then, if it is Effy there also, she hates her for the rock thing, so the two of them together or separate would still be enough to sort of upset her a bit.

And I think Katie could possibly still be uncomfortable with N/E (whether or not it is them she's looking at, this is just general thoughts as well). Just because she gets that Emily loves Naomi and is in a relationship with her definitely doesn't mean she's automatically going to be, like, their cheerleader or something. Things like that take time and are very delicate. Emily is going to do what she wants now and Katie knows she can't stop her, but that doesn't mean it still doesn't upset her somewhat to see her twin off with someone she doesn't necessarily approve of or understand even while she is alone in the dance floor and a bit lost without her sister/a boyfriend/any friends at all, really.
Nicole{icon:Andra}
Old 10-29-2009, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She can't still be uncomfortable with Naomily, as she see's them kissing in the opening scene at the club and the extras said Katie doesn't react. Plus from what I heard of the house party, no one saw Naomily kissing etc at the house party.

Her looking down at herself, like she's checking she looks good makes it seem like she's feeling self conscious and vunerable, so yes I do think seeing Effy/Freffy is the most likely cause.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Actually looking at the book preview thingy it looks as though Effy doesn't give a stuff about Freddie but as the blurb said none of it is connected to the TV series or film so then what's the point of writing it.

what's this about?
Old 10-29-2009, 05:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballards (View Post)
IA. I really don't want Cook to hook up with Katie. Surely girls exist that are outside of the group. He doesn't need to go through them all FFS.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

IA, Cook having had all 6 girls in some physical way is beyond stupid and totally unrealistic. It got pathetic in S3, so while it looks like CK might happen I actually don't want Cook to go near Katie or any of the girls (except maybe Effy) again in S4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers112 (View Post)

what's this about?
JB said on twitter the events of the novel "will all add up" in the series, so it is obviously semi-canon. So while I doubt the exact details will be mentioned in the series, it looks like Effy did go away and Freffy aren't a couple yet. But extras in the house party saw Freffy together, so it looks like they are a couple or on their way to be an official couple by ep 2 (Cook's). Because Cook does get upset seeing them together and gets into a fight etc.

Last edited by Skinsfan; 10-29-2009 at 06:12 PM
Old 10-29-2009, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
IA. I really don't want Cook to hook up with Katie. Surely girls exist that are outside of the group. He doesn't need to go through them all FFS.
you totally get my point I neither want that Cook get his hands over our Katie he is capable to find someone else outside the gang
Old 10-29-2009, 06:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

whoah, i didn't even know there was a book
Closed Thread   Post New Thread