Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2014, 03:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Reign S&S #8: Consummations, Honeymoons, Prostitutes, oh my!

REIGN EPISODE SUMMARIES:

1x12: Royal Blood – 2/27/2014

Summary: CATHERINE ENLISTS MARY AND BASH TO HELP FIND HER SONS - When Clarissa (guest star Katie Boland) kidnaps the younger children of King Henry (Alan Van Sprang) and Queen Catherine (Megan Follows), Mary (Adelaide Kane) and Bash (Torrance Coombs) work with the Queen to find them, with tragic results. Meanwhile, when Lola (Anna Popplewell) attempts to help her brother with a debt he owes, Francis (Toby Regbo) rescues her, causing the two of them to grow closer. Caitlin Stasey and Celina Sinden also star. Holly Dale directed the episode with the story by Wendy Riss Gatsiounis and teleplay by Alan McCullough (#112). (Source: X)

Promos: Promo 1, Promo 2 Producer's Preview

Spoilers:
* Promo Shots: Here!

*"Danielle: I need Reign back in my life! What can we expect from next week's return? Any good Clarissa stuff?
If you considering her kidnapping her mother Catherine's two youngest children good stuff, then yes! But are they in actual danger with Clarissa? "I know she feels very close to those two little boys, so there's some genuine love and affection here," Katie Boland says, but adds, "she's a little bit of a loose cannon." Translation: they're probably in danger. And Catherine? Not pleased."
(Source: X)

1x13: The Consummation – 3/6/2014

Summary: A ROYAL WEDDING OCCURS BUT WHO DOES MARY CHOOSE? - With a forced marriage looming, Mary (Adelaide Kane) must consider both her heart and her nation when deciding whom she will wed - Francis (Toby Regbo) or Bash (Torrance Coombs) - when Francis returns to court with Lola (Anna Popplewell) at his side. Further complicating matters is Mary's mother, Marie de Guise (guest star Amy Brenneman), who visits the castle with her own agenda for Mary. Marie's presence worries King Henry (Alan Van Sprang) and Queen Catherine (Megan Follows), who have their own plan for the future of France, regardless of who gets hurt in the process. Celina Sinden and Caitlin Stasey also star. The episode was directed by Fred Gerber and written by Laurie McCarthy (#113). (Source: X)

Spoilers:

*Have you got anything on the Reign episode “The Consummation”? Specifically, something Mary and Francis-related? –Bree
Do I have anything on “The Consummation” aka the March 6 episode I watched just this morning? Oh yes. Most simply said, a lot happens. For one, Nostradamus has a new vision that, as he puts it, “changes everything.” Also, news of a significant death sets in motion events that will force Mary to make an impossible decision, and pronto, all while her deliciously devious mum (Private Practice‘s Amy Brenneman) plays puppetmaster in a way that must even impress Catherine. (Source: X)

* Promo Picture of Mary and Marie: HERE!

1x14: Dirty Laundry - 3/13/2014

Summary: A LIFE-CHANGING SITUATION AFFECTS MARY AND HER NEW HUSBAND - Mary (Adelaide Kane) returns from her honeymoon and, suspicious of Lola's (Anna Popplewell) strange behavior, uncovers a deception that changes everything. Bash (Torrance Coombs) encounters a confused and terrified Olivia (guest star Yael Grobglas), an escaped victim of the terrors of the woods, which causes him to enlist Nostradamus (Rossif Sutherland) for help. Meanwhile, when King Henry's (Alan Van Sprang) odd behavior causes misfortune, he is forced to ask for Queen Catherine's (Megan Follows) aid. Toby Regbo, Celina Sinden and Caitlin Stasey also star. The episode was directed by Norma Bailey with the teleplay by Edgar Lyall and story by Drew Lindo (#114). (Source: X)

Spoilers:
*Photos:
1x14: Bash: X
1x14: Bash & Rowan: X
1x14 Bash & Rowan: X
1x14: Bash & Rowan: X
1x14: Bash & Carrick: X
1x14: Mary & LIW: X
1x14: Mary: X
1x14: Mary & Francis: X
1x14: Mary & Bash: X

1x15: Untitled

1x16: Untitled

1x17: Untitled

Spoilers:
*The @reignwriters account says this will be a bloody episode! (Source: X)

1x18: Untitled

Summary: None.

Spoilers:

*Olivia will be in this episode as she is filming in Toronto. (Source: X)
*Photo: Table Reading of Episode 18: Here.
*Photo: Mary & Francis: Here.

1x19: Untitled

1x20: Untitled

1x21: Untitled

1x22: Untitled

GENERAL SPOILERS:

*A new character named Peneolope who is sexy and manipulative. This role will be recurring throughout the season. (Sources: X and X)

*“Kenna came to a relationship with the king with some naivete and she learns not only [do] you have political intrigue, but her heart gets a little more sophisticated as well and before the season ends, she goes on a rather extraordinary journey that ends with a surprising union for her.” (Source: X)

Last edited by bookcrookliza; 02-21-2014 at 02:56 PM
Old 02-20-2014, 04:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

tftnt

"I shouldn't be here, this is a den of iniquity! -Castiel
Old 02-20-2014, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

thanks for the new thread
I love you, I love you...ღ
Liv
Old 02-20-2014, 04:19 PM
Absolute Fan

thanks for the new thread!!

There have been some really out there speculations

I think Frola will happen, I even think the wording honeymoon is just being used to throw people off... We know Mary is falling for Bash so for her to have this 'happy' union with Francis isn't likely imo... I just cant see her jumping back like that at this stage...
The deception could be Frola indiscretion... I see Francis had matured since being with Mary but he also just had his heart broken so I believe it will set him back a bit... He may even develop real feelings for Lola which will cause major problems when this arranged marriage goes through...
I'm still out on the baby thing.. Next episode should help confirm a few more details...
Old 02-20-2014, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

^ not necessary ... frary is married so of course they go somewhere together for their honeymoon and then come later on back to the castle... who knows maybe they were gone for weeks...

and about them not being happy.. well both of them will have trust issues, she because she probably still believe that in some part she will cause his death and him well just watch episodes 9-11 and you'll know...

that doesn't mean they won't love each other anymore.. the love will still be there... and as for bash, Mary might like him but so far i haven't seen love there... she cares for him what is understandable.. but i have not seen her falling yet, i n the last episodes she seemed more focused on Catherine, the legitimization, england, clarissa, the boys which i can understand there is so much going on and being a queen is not an easy job

all i saw was her only reassuring Bash but not really being all in love
Liv
Old 02-20-2014, 04:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Mary has risked her life for Bash many times, she loves him imo... She's hesitant for obvious reasons and they've been in the line of fire since the start so there's been no down time... but the desire has always been there, the love is evident to me, you dont risk your life for someone you just like and everything they've been through has brought them closer and closer together, she had the chance to let go of Bash, he gave her the option but instead she said her heart was open and she kissed him..

And regarding FM, well I believe what they once had is gone, too much has happened and a lot has changed. There may still be a love there but it will never be what it was...
Old 02-20-2014, 04:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know it will NEVER HAPPEN, but part of me still ships menry.

Old 02-20-2014, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mary is with Bash cause shes trying to save Francis she may care for Bash but she truely loves Francis! I don't see her smiling when she is around Bash like she did with Francis! The Mash kisses are awkward for a reason even Torrence tweeted that himself

Frary wedding is going to happen,Mash shippers can be in denial and and make up lame excuses for Frary not to get married but its going to happen
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 02-20-2014, 04:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkomatic (View Post)
I know it will NEVER HAPPEN, but part of me still ships menry.
My best friend and I were discussing that the other day... Henry just gets tired of all this and tells his sons, "DADDY'S TURN!"
Old 02-20-2014, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

she has risked her life for many people, she even tried to save Colin the guy who tried to rape her...(maybe not the best example)

but she is all about saving others

and she did all of this with legitimizing bash because she is risking it all for Francis ...

and even if for Frary all came crashing down.. why do people believe that the love is suddenly gone like it never existed??

eta.: Menry seriously?!

'Daddy's turn'
Liv
Old 02-20-2014, 04:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think we should all play a drinking game! We should read through all of the synopsis' for all of the episodes and take a drink for every time it says "chages everything" or something similar. Cheers.

Fair_Verona: I don't think anyone, mash shipper or otherwise, is in denial about frary getting married. We ALL know it is going to happen.

Last edited by dorkomatic; 02-20-2014 at 04:48 PM Reason: spelling
Old 02-20-2014, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

yeah it's always life-changing, CW uses that among other phrases so much i wonder if they have phrases already in archives about special situations and then just copy and paste them Cheers to LIFE CHANGING situations!
Liv
Old 02-20-2014, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Ships on this show are way to intense for me
Old 02-20-2014, 05:10 PM
Addicted Fan

TFTNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookcrookliza (View Post)
My best friend and I were discussing that the other day... Henry just gets tired of all this and tells his sons, "DADDY'S TURN!"
Old 02-20-2014, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Tftnt
Wait so now Mary doesn't love Francis and is madly in wuv with bash? I am nimot denying that she cares for him but my heart is open doesn't equal love. But I forgot FM are puppy love easy to be forgotten. No ew to menry